Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲ - page 19. (Read 60815 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 257
Enthusiast
So.. It's game over?

The only thing that is giving value and life to altcoins its bitcoin. If bitcoin dies how can you get usd from altcoins?

Definitely not game over. Even if Bitcoin goes to $1 the utility and the savings provided by the system are still there. And to put it in perspective currently it's still above $500, so it only dropped less than 15% so far. That's nothing for Bitcoin. It did go to 10% before and then rebounded to 1000% a few months later.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
if bitcoin dies the chance of dragging everything else to the bottomless pit is huge... although nobody can tell for sure. Maybe it will confirm the theory that bitcoin is the myspace and an altcoin is gonna be the facebook.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
there is no movement on cryptorush
this cant continue so long ...
no one wants to sell so low,,, no one wants to buy so high
start trading this coin all this will die

24Hr Volume: 0.08927763 BTC

are you killing the coin?

Many holding BTC thus able to buy UFO is now either worried and/or sitting dollars waiting out the crash. Not a good time to speculate on new altcoins. Give it time until Mt.Gox finally dies or comes back to life and we will see a pickup in volumes.
If MTGox comes back to life it will hurt the coin further, right now they have more BTC volume then all other exchanges combined as people are still depositing and selling even though they cannot withdraw its retarded, if and when they open up for withdrawls people will pull and sell their $100 dollar BTC on the other exchanges for 500+ hence flooding those exchanges and lowering the price everywhere

So.. It's game over?

The only thing that is giving value and life to altcoins its bitcoin. If bitcoin dies how can you get usd from altcoins?
Enthusiast
I posted an intro on this popular UFO forum, hope they don't consider it spam, I'm not selling anything and I think some of the folks could be genuinely interested in UFO Coin: http://www.alien-ufos.com/introduce-yourself/61556-big-hello-ufo-coin.html
Enthusiast
If MTGox comes back to life it will hurt the coin further, right now they have more BTC volume then all other exchanges combined as people are still depositing and selling even though they cannot withdraw its retarded, if and when they open up for withdrawls people will pull and sell their $100 dollar BTC on the other exchanges for 500+ hence flooding those exchanges and lowering the price everywhere

That's true, but if they open withdrawals the price will start to climb because it is now depressed because it is closed. So there will be two effects balancing each other out or not. Who knows...
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle

Many holding BTC thus able to buy UFO is now either worried and/or sitting dollars waiting out the crash. Not a good time to speculate on new altcoins. Give it time until Mt.Gox finally dies or comes back to life and we will see a pickup in volumes.
Enthusiast

UFO
no use... cant get it to work ...
UFO
pc1@pc1rig:~/Downloads/UFO$ git clone https://github.com/ufocoins/ufo
Cloning into 'ufo'...
Username for 'https://github.com': daimyo2
Password for 'https://[email protected]':
error: The requested URL returned error: 403 while accessing https://github.com/ufocoins/ufo/info/refs
fatal: HTTP request failed
UFO
cisahasa, whats the folder you refer to as "your ufo folder" is the the folder the git clone command downloads the source to?

yes , its this folder

So I need to launch the command from the specified folder or is a ufo folder created with the source somewhere else? sorry for the noob questions...  Grin
UFO
cisahasa, whats the folder you refer to as "your ufo folder" is the the folder the git clone command downloads the source to?
I do not know if it is on the too do list, but has anyone considered a facebook page for the coin?

what is fecebook?

yes, all that should be done...
fecebook? book of shit?Huh lol

Edit: Just went through the to do list and noticed Facebook community page scratch my question

Will talk to iraszl about this. Also more promoting on Twitter too. Some big promotions for next are coming, send articles to crypto blogs, new promotion threads on other forums. There is a big list of to do, and of course imposible to do all alone. We will need 2 more people heavily dedicated to do promotion. With all that the attention to the coin will rise a lot! We aim for at least a stable 1 Gh/s of mining.
I am a meat Popsicle
I do not know if it is on the too do list, but has anyone considered a facebook page for the coin?

what is fecebook?

yes, all that should be done...
fecebook? book of shit?Huh lol

Edit: Just went through the to do list and noticed Facebook community page scratch my question
I am a meat Popsicle
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
can you guys post a tutorial how to compile the linux wallet from source?

thanks
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install qt4-dev-tools libqt4-dev libqt4-core libqt4-gui
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev
sudo apt-get install libqrencode-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost1.48-all-dev
sudo apt-get install git
git clone https://github.com/ufocoins/ufo
cd "your ufo folder"
qmake
make

thanks! I will help a lot. Linux rules Smiley
UFO
can you guys post a tutorial how to compile the linux wallet from source?

thanks
Enthusiast
Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see UFO Coin get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

Vote it up guys: http://www.reddit.com/r/LazyCoins/comments/1ygoag/please_add_ufo_coin_we_want_to_explore_the_galaxy/

Also here: http://ufocoin.co/forum/32
I am a meat Popsicle
I am building a dedicated rig just for UFO mining. Thinking of getting 5 x R9 280x cards and using 2 750W PSU bridged with the Add2PSU. The motherboard will have space for 7 PCIE cards, 4GB of ram and a intel celeron processor. What do you think?
TWO 750 PSU's are not gonna be enough power for 5 280x's and the rig, 5x280X along is 1500watts especially if you push them to the max, then you have to factor in 100-200 watts for your system

I have read many threads that they are using 5 x 280x with 2 Rosewill 750 80 Gold PSUs, with undervolted cards of course, I don't want them running at max because of temps. But I understand what you are saying I don't want them running on the limit of W there.

But as a precaution can I put together 3 x 750 W PSU with the add2PSU? So maybe I can add a 6th card to the rig? Thanks for the help.

your need little fix to this setup
you will have problems to connect 2 psu to 5 cards and motherboard, you run out of molexies
3x550w psu will work but 3x600w to be sure

my rig2 has now 1x550w 80 gold psu, 2x280x + motherboard supply
rig1 has 3X280w psu, 1 for morhearboard, 1 for each gpu
all gpus undervolted, else you will damage wires

if you wish you can make it cheap, use 6x300w psus, 1 for motherboard, 1 for each gpu
if it is build correctly you have no problems.
there is some tricks to be done when multi psu setup. else you will kill your cards
Another thing to watch out for is using Molex to PCIE power adapters, the molex rail is intended for a different type of power draw then the PCIE power connector and could potentially cause problems, read into this alittle more, 3x750 would work, be somewhat overkill but that is better then killing off some of your gear, also with 3x750 you would be fine adding a 6th
I am building a dedicated rig just for UFO mining. Thinking of getting 5 x R9 280x cards and using 2 750W PSU bridged with the Add2PSU. The motherboard will have space for 7 PCIE cards, 4GB of ram and a intel celeron processor. What do you think?
TWO 750 PSU's are not gonna be enough power for 5 280x's and the rig, 5x280X along is 1500watts especially if you push them to the max, then you have to factor in 100-200 watts for your system

I have read many threads that they are using 5 x 280x with 2 Rosewill 750 80 Gold PSUs, with undervolted cards of course, I don't want them running at max because of temps. But I understand what you are saying I don't want them running on the limit of W there.

But as a precaution can I put together 3 x 750 W PSU with the add2PSU? So maybe I can add a 6th card to the rig? Thanks for the help.
I am a meat Popsicle
Pages:
Jump to: