Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 Ultranatum Coin(ULTRA) Progressive Nodes | Mobile app|Bounty - page 13. (Read 29605 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Reserve Spanish translation.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Romanian translation reserved.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
arabic translation reserved
copper member
Activity: 23
Anyone already reserved for Chinese?

we need a native Chinese for the whitepaper also

You can do it but only if its legit you will be paid

All bounties will be paid after presale
Activity: 126
Anyone already reserved for Chinese?
Activity: 168
italian translation reserved
copper member
this project is as interesting as other projects with the same concept, nothing special so far, as long as I see, the ease of transaction and low cost always become the advantages of this project, what is the advantage of ultranum coins holder compared to other coin holders? will the price compete quickly?

Ultranatum*

I paid for copper membership  Still waiting  Can't make many posts per day

Just read website -whitepaper
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
this project is as interesting as other projects with the same concept, nothing special so far, as long as I see, the ease of transaction and low cost always become the advantages of this project, what is the advantage of ultranum coins holder compared to other coin holders? will the price compete quickly?
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Today (20 April)  Mining starts

Bounties are open  join our discord

https://discord.gg/fdXgz86

Wow, you will just... announce bounty here and ignore all of the questions and arguments above you? They're like, waiting for your clarification and answers.
copper member
Today (20 April)  Mining starts

Bounties are open  join our discord

https://discord.gg/fdXgz86
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 7
Activity: 59
For me, I don't see any clear air and scope of this project. there is only a discord link what about website link,wallet links,mining links and more importantly  there is intro of the Dev's.how one can execute the project with just a discord?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
For me - not yet understandable project. The team must introduce themselves to investors and put here the technical information, and not just advertising.
Activity: 98
Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Are you going to have an Escrow for your project?
What is Special about this project Ultranatum Coin? Where I can see the Team member please
Activity: 214
Will be added to LuckyAltcoin pool!
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
A lot of project now are selling masternode rather than ICO.
What is Special about this project Ultranatum Coin? Where I can see the Team member please
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
nice, the supporting charity part got my attention, bit put off by presale ed: and reward structure

hope this works out and brings some decent funding to breatcancersupport and sens
Pages:
Jump to: