Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 Ultranatum Coin(ULTRA) Progressive Nodes | Mobile app|Bounty - page 6. (Read 29605 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
You should be strong hand now ultra holder. New collareral ann is going to be announced soon with details. I'm hoping a good structure of MN rewards with collateral increase but not like other coins who died because of inflation. I hope ultra will not be one of them
Activity: 86
Merit: 1

http://eqpool.com

we are added ULTRA for mining!

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://eqpool.com:3538 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ULTRA

All miners WELCOME!!! Very low pool fee... only 0.44
All ports Nicehash and Miningrigrental friendly!

DEV! Please add our pool on ANN message!
Activity: 3
Dear Friends,
How long it takes to send/get first reward (My MN is already enabled more than 74 hours since 12:00 16 June ) And when I should expect to get it?
Activity: 84
Dev is going to announce changes early next week - per the discord - there is a reference to a 180 payout before the swap....

yeah, waiting for the ann
Activity: 50
Dev is going to announce changes early next week - per the discord - there is a reference to a 180 payout before the swap....
Activity: 5
Dev said they are working on collateral increase & coinswap. Ann about mn rewards during coinswap is very good & effective. I believe that they are working on mn rewards structure with increased collateral with very much carefulness. So that, increased collateral with high rewards cant do coin inflation & keep demand higher.
Why Ultranatum need to increase masternode collateral?
Increased collateral might lead to suddenly rise in MN ROI, but it might not be final solution.
Activity: 51
Dev said they are working on collateral increase & coinswap. Ann about mn rewards during coinswap is very good & effective. I believe that they are working on mn rewards structure with increased collateral with very much carefulness. So that, increased collateral with high rewards cant do coin inflation & keep demand higher.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Ultra DEV - Today 04:43
@everyone    CB is  Informed about our upcoming wallet update that will take place 7-10 days from now ( its in their requirements to inform 7 days before)

I haven't seen mention if the masternode collateral will be changing or not. Hopefully we get that nailed down soon so I know whether I'll still have a masternode after the new update.
Activity: 170
Join discord for faster update from dev
Thanks man for your kindly suggestion.
It seems that you are from Vietnam, am I right?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Have you had exact day of the swap, and how long will the swap last?
Days or weeks or months?

Join discord for faster update from dev
Activity: 62

Ultranatum NOW ON

Ultranatum page

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.fairmine.pro:3533 -u  -p c=ULTRA -R3

Low fee 0.7%. Payouts every hour.

Happy mining!

Come and join us!

Discord:  https://discord.gg/mNRkMfy

Days or weeks or months?

ann said that about 10 days for swap, no date yet
Activity: 170
Days or weeks or months?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
News Discord !

" We plan to change the collateral as requested by the community

We  also have a swap to a different chain that includes POS in plans

Now in order to transition to the new collateral and later swap

We need to carefully plan the changes  although  the Collateral and block reward change is mostly ready  We thought also that we must include a Block reward reduction  just about when the swap will occur

So in order to prevent swap abuse and or problems we need to carefully plan  that after  a specific block to pay 1 or 0.1 Ultra  per block
why?  Example:  If we say the swap will take place for 10 days   we are pretty sure that someone will keep his nodes up to the last day like 9.9 in order to claim as much as possible and who knows? maybe all will do that and we will get everything on the last minute

thats why we decided that we must reduce the block reward after a point so each of you will have 10 days to swap the coins and we can process them "peacefully"

Now everything needs a careful planing  and timing

Regarding our upcoming update  we will Up the collateral, but we must account on a few more details regarding the blocks reduction   before new collateral will be enforced  and also the  a final block reduction before we start the swap process

So stay tuned very Soon i'll have the dates ready "
copper member
Activity: 297
From here dont want more this!
what will new collaterall be?
not decided yet, while price is already x2  since yesterday Smiley

Dont touch,price staying good Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
not decided yet, while price is already x2  since yesterday Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 104
Ultranatum coin is available on Minpool

Mining Ultranatum coin :

• Stratum  : minpool.net:6800
  • Usename : your_wallet_address
  • Password : x

Minpool info :

Support :

Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Ultranatum is a new cryptocurrency with a focus on payment enabled mobile application while maintaining anonymity, not only of payments but of messages . People around the world will be able to communicate with Ultranatum Mobile platform that enables Voice,Video and live encrypted messenger.
Beside those promising stuffs on Ultranatum project you mentioned in your last thread, the project also has stable, high ROI for its masternodes.
Over time, distributional rewards for Masternodes increased at specific point of time.
For those important point of promising changes, you should visit the OP of the ANN to check and get more information.
Pages:
Jump to: