Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 Ultranatum Coin(ULTRA) Progressive Nodes | Mobile app|Bounty - page 9. (Read 29605 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs this project's developers did on their website! Look forward to selling it on the market and a good price for listing in exchanges. Have a nice day for works
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Is it ASIC resistant coin?

Did you spend a couple of seconds to look at the OP of Ultranatum?  Roll Eyes
~
Algorithm:  x11
~
Activity: 43
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Google Translators and Translators that don't want to update are not to be paid

to other translators-non google

Check the discord channel and claim your bounty
Great, I will join that.
Hey,
Did you use posting bot to spam the forum?

I /m gonna be honest with you idont care so much about btc talk

thats why i post rarely

i assume investors or people that bought MN on cb doing it
It seems that today Ultranatum got lots of supports in buy orders. It's harder to buy cheap Ultranatum and run masternodes. Congratulations for early Ultranatum masternode investors.
Activity: 150
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
The link to the Ultranatum explorer in the official website of the project has not worked correctly.
Please fix it, dev.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
ROI has doubled ! block 28k+ reached, ROI is 5000%  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 48
Great project with a great team and supporters. I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
At current total active masternodes and temporary price of Ultranatum, each masternode investor will get their capital invesment back over about 2 or 3 weeks after setting their masternode up and let it operating continuously.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULTRA/
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Hey,
Did you use posting bot to spam the forum?
Google Translators and Translators that don't want to update are not to be paid

to other translators-non google

Check the discord channel and claim your bounty
Great, I will join that.

Thanks for the clarification, Ultranatum. As I suggest above, I think this is perfect time to make efforts to bring Ultranatum to coinmarketcap.com.
https://dev.cryptolife.net/trusted-burn-addresses/  READ HERE

the coins are not not possible to be retrieved

it does not matter now why we burned 330k addresses they are gone forever
Activity: 49
Good number of orders on CB! I think the coin will live for a long time Wink
Activity: 43
it is exactly what is happening. This coin is poised for serious growth over the next few days. #ALLABOARD
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Rewards will be "doubled" in next days!perfect time to buy now with this cheap price,it will go to the moon,now block 20k and will be doubled at 28k soon.
I checked the OP to see what you mean. It is certainly good for Ultranatum masternode owners. However, it is a little bit strange, rewards increased over time, not decrease as usual.
I also know that if total active masternode increase (double) in the same period, then the double rewards per block for masternodes will only keep the rewards for MN owners stable, which don't let them go, and in turn help to maintain the sustainability of the network, generally.
I guess this is the idea behind the scenes.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
As the masternodes.online website shows, total daily volume of Ultranatum is above $72k. If statistics on the website are correct, Ultranatum come closer to meet requirements of coinmarketcap.com.
Congratulations, everyone!
Activity: 36
Rewards will be "doubled" in next days!perfect time to buy now with this cheap price,it will go to the moon,now block 20k and will be doubled at 28k soon.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Over the last 24 hours, total daily trading volulme of Ultranatum has stayed around 7.5 BTC, which equals to more than $60k. That means the coin has gone half of its way to meet pre-requisite of Coinmarketcap.com to ask for listing there.
Let's increase Ultranatum liquidity a bit more to bring the coin to CMC, everyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A very helpful project for everyone in many ways, I applaud this project. How to get this app?
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
morethan 300k premine is burned
http://explorer.ultranatum.org:3001/address/UPCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcC6n5f
this is a burn address as you can see it has a "name and dot net     UPCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcC6n5f

is for Fund and developement/marketing

Im not so active on BTC talk
Burnt, really?
I have checked the address, and what I saw is all those coins, which are about a bit more than 330k still existed in the address.
Spending a couple of seconds to look at the Ultranatum Rich List, the address is the first one in the list.
http://explorer.ultranatum.org:3001/richlist

Therefore, I have two questions for you:
1) Why the project premined 500k coins, then decided to burn more than 330k coins? Why not originally premined only 200k coins?
2) What I saw is those coins currently locked in the address. So, what should I do to know that they are really burnt or simply locked there and will be used some day in the future?

Thanks for your upcoming clarifications, Ultranatum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
great. How long will the project take? Can you tell me what plans are coming? thank you
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: