Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 Ultranatum Coin(ULTRA) Progressive Nodes | Mobile app|Bounty - page 4. (Read 29605 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
The price of Ultranatum rosen considerably today in Crypto Bridge exchange, what's happened recently with the project?
Any significant positive changes from internal side of the project.?
Activity: 1
Anyone else have a problem with the local wallet not syncing??? Just says 11 weeks behind for me with "No block source available..." next to it.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
i can find any big feature in your project
Activity: 84
why has the last few days MN been constantly falling and it needs to be restarted ? the wallet is m.1.1.0.2. coins 3000
seems like issues of the transition period
Activity: 56
why has the last few days MN been constantly falling and it needs to be restarted ? the wallet is m.1.1.0.2. coins 3000
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
New MAC wallet

https://ufile.io/ytz60

Git will be updated later
Are you main developer (or at least one member of Ultranatum coin team)?
Anyway, congratulations for new MAC wallet.
Hi drngocct, I'm not a member of the Ultranatum coin team.

===
Cryptobridge have open it's Withdraw and Deposit for Ultra !!!!   Go ahead and trade

Don't forget that the Phases begin at block 110.000   We hope MNO will get us updated till then
I also expect a Nicely done Image for our 14 Phases based on Block rewards soon by a user

===
@everyone  I want to thank everyone for his/hers cooperation to our update  after block 110.000 rewards will start to increase each 5000 blocks on wards

Also Price is already raising keep it up.  But remember our goal essentially is to go  a POS Chain after that

So everyone has about 2 months thats enough and plenty time so  before swap people also can have some coins for Holding to get more Ultra in the POS chain.

I want to remind you that our aimed swap Intends to increase the value per single coin while same time reducing the circulation of total coins, it gives more accessibility for users to earn more coins Via POS hence increase the competition Hence increasing the price (not 100% rule)

===
Update from the team of Ultranatum coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Update from Dev:

New MN collateral will be 3000 ULTRA

The real block structure is this:

Phase 1 Block reward  40 ultra -->> up to Phase 14 and up to 160 Ultra per block

each Phase is 5k blocks = each 5k blocks our rewards are increasing

After phase 14 our block reward goes to 1 Ultra  5% MN and 95% Miner

at that phase, we will proceed with the swapping to a POS chain
Sounds like Tier Masternode collateral as of newest masternode projects.
Nevertheless, I think this one will be temporary solution to maintain ROI for Masternode investors.
For long term, only real developments of the project can keep the ROI stable.
Changes in collateral can not be made all the time when ROI down.
Activity: 35
I wish this plan becomes a great success!
Blameless idea, logical results,  good website.
Activity: 84
I see many people still did not update their MNs, they are at risk to lose their coins after a new chain will be activated
Activity: 168
New MAC wallet

https://ufile.io/ytz60

Git will be updated later
Are you main developer (or at least one member of Ultranatum coin team)?
Anyway, congratulations for new MAC wallet.
Activity: 5
Hey. Why couldn't I make a wallet for MacOS of an earlier version? I have no desire to update MacOS to a buggy version.  Huh
Activity: 45
it is possible to go back up above the 20k Satoshis with the change of collateral !!! good strategy of DEV MOOOOOOOOON
Activity: 57
how much coin need for masternode and how much roi
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULTRA/
With current ROI, one Ultranatum masternode will get around $130 each month, which is not high but enough to pay VPS service cost.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Ultranatum dev have kept silently months after the launching day of Ultranatum.
What's really happened with Ultranatum project in the last few weeks?
Are there progresses behind the scene or nothing?
Activity: 45
I need an updated discord link! please!
Activity: 24
some step by step guide to set up a MN 3k please.
Pages:
Jump to: