Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine - page 15. (Read 134872 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
OP list C-CEX and Cryptsy exchanges?!.. Nice!

I think I actually had some UNB dust that Jim gave me back in the day,
just before Corruptsy crapped the cot...
That ended my foray into UNB.
As I think I got some spare free airdropped crypto on trex,
maybe I'll buy a couple UNB for a shiggle and old times sake.... Cheesy Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Unbreakablecoin wallet is back online at Bittrex.
Yeah, everyone that t didn't already know, knew that after you posted it 10 days ago.  Roll Eyes
Some specific reason for the repost (other than spamming for ispace)?  Undecided
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
UNB already went up ~100% - but there is plenty of room for more considering the market cap is ~250.000

For me it's a must buy.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Bittrex have removed the delisting notice and it seems the market will remain active!
Big win this.

Hopefully everything gets sorted with Cryptopia now
Retired IRCX God
And there are no further information on this from the UNB team or Bittrex through any channel.  Roll Eyes
The (de)listing of UNB on Bittrex is 100% in Bittrex's hands now and, for whatever their reasoning is, they never comment publicly until a final decision is made.
And there are no further information on this from the UNB team or Bittrex through any channel.  Roll Eyes
Retired IRCX God
It's confusing that Bittrex announced to remove UNB (and XST as well) on July 14th
How is that "confusing"? It took months before they were given a new wallet (just a few days ago). Of what value is a coin to an exchange if the coin can't be trustfully transferred?

Pretty obvious how it's confusing.... the market is still active....
My bad, I didn't get that Bittrex's close date was 3 days prior to the posting.  Embarrassed
It's confusing that Bittrex announced to remove UNB (and XST as well) on July 14th
How is that "confusing"? It took months before they were given a new wallet (just a few days ago). Of what value is a coin to an exchange if the coin can't be trustfully transferred?

Pretty obvious how it's confusing.... the market is still active....
Retired IRCX God
If an exchange is announcing to disable trading for some coins on a specific date I'd expect the trading possibility to end on this day - and not go on for some days.
Perhaps in light of receiving a functional wallet, they aren't sure if they are going to delist it after all (hence leaving "as is" until a final determination is made).
If an exchange is announcing to disable trading for some coins on a specific date I'd expect the trading possibility to end on this day - and not go on for some days.
Retired IRCX God
I would like it to stay on Bittrex, but the situation right now is confusing.
What's confusing? The wallet had issues .... It took too long to fix the issues.... Exchanges are allowing trades for x days before they remove it entirely... Simple.

Retired IRCX God
What's confusing? The wallet had issues .... It took too long to fix the issues.... Exchanges are allowing trades for x days before they remove it entirely... Simple.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Bittrex market still online, hm, unfair game!
I don't get this, why isn't it removed yet?
What kind of jackwagon wants it removed, ever?  Undecided

Retired IRCX God
What kind of jackwagon wants it removed, ever?  Undecided
Bittrex market still online, hm, unfair game!

Activity: 5
What happends to my UNB-Coins on Bittrex after they remove the coin on July 14th? Will I be able to transfer them from Bittrex to another exchange or leave them there in case the coin comes back to Bittrex?
You have been able to trade them for other coins the whole time. Now the price is low, so I undertand that you don't want to sell.
Cryptopia has advised the following, not sure how to feel about it:

"We were notified of the UNB wallet update yesterday and have passed it onto our admins. The will update the wallet as soon as they can however we are unable to provide an ETA as to when this will be completed. This will also be dependent on the outcome of a wallet audit - wallet balance vs user balance. If there is a discrepancy we will have to talk to the dev about compensating our users for any lost coins."
Pages:
Jump to: