Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine - page 10. (Read 134925 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
seriously, why is it going up.

simple pump is it?

More Bittrex dodgyness.

The only other exchange (C-Cex) looks like it's gonna go *poof* any day now, if it hasn't already, so Bittrex are playing silly buggers. Again.

BE CAREFUL.
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
seriously, why is it going up.

simple pump is it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Just wow!!! I just logged into Bittrex and my 100.000 coins that I've spent 500$ to became almost 200000$ O_O I haven't logged there for a while and was holding value less than 2 BTC total. And now I see that... Time to move to the wallet lol

What a gift! HODL worked out!
Have you already ordered a yellow colored lamborghini? congratulations guy !

Haha, no Wink I'd love to drive something a bit simpler. But house gonna be HUUUUUUGE =D
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Just wow!!! I just logged into Bittrex and my 100.000 coins that I've spent 500$ to became almost 200000$ O_O I haven't logged there for a while and was holding value less than 2 BTC total. And now I see that... Time to move to the wallet lol

Have you already ordered a yellow colored lamborghini? congratulations guy !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
...Ok lets hope, its rising on bittrex right now, and I think its not really like a pump cause they go faster right?
Actually, UNB is one of those coins that the higher the price rises is the more the chain moves because more hash is dedicated to it. If it gives you any indication, the price today is the 1st time my stratum has forced a switch over to UNB since we started this current difficulty level (and that was months ago).
Activity: 42
Now a good price to buy it. She will fly even higher.

I Hope so, But in what timeframe do you expect? and what possibilities do you expect by price?

Single good investment can make big impact now. It's super cheap coin with existing real development. I would consider 100k sat. by February. But it can happen earlier if any good updates will show up here.

Ok lets hope, its rising on bittrex right now, and I think its not really like a pump cause they go faster right?

But these days so many coins are popping out there, hard to know which one to choice.

I Hope so, But in what timeframe do you expect? and what possibilities do you expect by price?

Single good investment can make big impact now. It's super cheap coin with existing real development. I would consider 100k sat. by February. But it can happen earlier if any good updates will show up here.

Wow man congrats Cheesy Today I was thinking how it would feel when that happends to you, properbly it must  feel unbelievable, share me the moment how it feels Cheesy
Currently I'm trying to get the first bitcoin, and hope I will get that exiting feeling Cheesy

Congrats man !

Thank you! That feels good that I was correct with my investment, but this is one of my smallest holdings that's why I kind of used to that Smiley But yes, I am very happy! Waiting for 50$ soon Smiley They have just 2m of current supply.

Activity: 13

Wow man congrats Cheesy Today I was thinking how it would feel when that happends to you, properbly it must  feel unbelievable, share me the moment how it feels Cheesy
Currently I'm trying to get the first bitcoin, and hope I will get that exiting feeling Cheesy

Congrats man !

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Whats going on?
The Price goes up.
Up to 10 Blocks were found in the last 2 days
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
EtherLink CEO
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST

Hey guys, Jim Blakso's account on bitcointalk.org has been hijacked, and seems he can't get this acct back.
Under no circumstanced should anyone take part in any OTC deals with this hijacked acct.

Jim Blasko's is going to create a new acct after thanksgiving.
Thanks for understanding.

Did you guys notice previously or just now that I said something?

And by the way I would really like to see and hope to encourage Jim to sign an old address and reclaim his account rather than just make a new one..
Activity: 171
In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

Hey guys, Jim Blakso's account on bitcointalk.org has been hijacked, and seems he can't get this acct back.
Under no circumstanced should anyone take part in any OTC deals with this hijacked acct.

Jim Blasko's is going to create a new acct after thanksgiving.
Thanks for understanding.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
Watch out guys..

I think Jim Blakso's account is hacked..

I'll be shooting him an email..
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
I sent my UNB to Trex about a week ago. Only 1/6 conf so far.  Huh  Any reasons for that?

ty

High difficulty + very few miners = veeeery slow blocks
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
I sent my UNB to Trex about a week ago. Only 1/6 conf so far.  Huh  Any reasons for that?

ty
Activity: 31
Finally something of my interest.
Pages:
Jump to: