Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [UNI] Union | Ecosystem for collaborative savings on blockchain🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1341 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It indeed is a great thought as nature is something which is a soul of our earth and in today's time it is needed to be saved and no better podium than Cryptoworld.Cryptocurrency has one the largest network across the people and billions are connected to it and makes great profit.This thought of saving ecosystem and saving your money at one platform is noble and i am surely purchasing it as soon as it gets launched.
copper member
Activity: 56
If nature must be preserved, I'm undoubtedly in it!

Thanks Scout Georgenson,
GetUnion
copper member
The project is very nice with lot of options of lending with single and crowdfunding. But what about the security of the lenders if any person defaults the loan, then how will it get recovered. This are the main points to be noted as other lending platform got failed due to this flaws.

Dear hubballi,

That a really great questions, to make sure there are no defaults or lenders are secured there are three things we are doing is, on the consumer product people can create their own group and save collectively, and people will initially only invite someone who trust so that there are lesser number of default. On the Business to Business/enterprise product, manufacturing companies will initiate and invite collaborative savings for their distributors, this will give distributors opportunity to buy products from manufacturer and provide a way for interest free credit for longer period without exposing the credit risk to the manufacturing company. And in the business to business model manufacturing company bear the loss of in case of any distributor defaults, but this wont effect manufacturing companies at all, as per our market research and statistical analysis the defaults wont be more than ~.1% of sales boots.

Thanks,
GetUnion Team
copper member
How come there's no twitter account for this project yet? Will like to follow you on twitter.

Dear Kevala, there is a twitter account, you can follow us on twitter @getunion.

Thanks,
GetUnion
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
If nature must be preserved, I'm undoubtedly in it!
Activity: 266
I have succeeded and if you want, you can also succeed! It does not cost anything if I share this secret with you, while it can help some of you change lives forever and eventually become financially free to participate in this project. Because this is a very perfect project.
copper member
Hello,

Union has been listed on TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/union/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thanks TrackICO team,
GetUnion
Merit: 10
How come there's no twitter account for this project yet? Will like to follow you on twitter.
Activity: 172
Very interesting project waiting for distribution
copper member
The project seems interesting to me. Can you please elaborate what type of lending authentication you are going to do ?
Is it just the authentication part on the lending platform or you have other things planned on the lending platform.

Thanks pwanjain for your feedback, we will employ a combination of our own developed algorithm, with some of the commercially available licensed technology solutions to detect and prevent fraud when it comes to lending. As we grow we will collect the transaction history and past dataset and uses techniques such as knowledge based authentication (KBA), and also behavioral analytics.

Having said that we are just providing the platform to facilitate collaborative saving. On the consumer product people can create their own group and save collectively, and people will initially only invite someone who trust so that there are lesser number of default. On the Business to Business/enterprise product, manufacturing companies will initiate and invite collaborative savings for their distributors, this will give distributors opportunity to buy products from manufacturer and provide a way for interest free credit for longer period without exposing the credit risk to the manufacturing company.

Thanks,
GetUnion Team
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
Hello,

Union has been listed on TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/union/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Merit: 10
i like the steemit project and as i see it would be something similar but connected with some sport stuff. There is starting some trend with sport-blockchain project so it can be good choice
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
The project is very nice with lot of options of lending with single and crowdfunding. But what about the security of the lenders if any person defaults the loan, then how will it get recovered. This are the main points to be noted as other lending platform got failed due to this flaws.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
The project seems interesting to me. Can you please elaborate what type of lending authentication you are going to do ?
Is it just the authentication part on the lending platform or you have other things planned on the lending platform.
Activity: 52
I like the transparency on how the bounty will be calculated. I’m considetring joining.
copper member
So how will one be earning points to be able to borrow?

Thanks for your interest in our project. We would like to bring the following to light:
Smart contract will automate the saving process amongst trusted friends.
Individuals within the platform can create a commitment contracts, and upon successful completion of the contract, individuals can receive a positive score towards their social standing.
Activity: 11
Hello Union team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
So how will one be earning points to be able to borrow?
copper member
Will there be a limitation on the amount an individual can borrow or I can borrow as much as I want?

Union will not acts as a lender but will provide a platform where people can save in community, one of our product is UnI Pool.
Below is how it works.

"Adam wants to furnish his house, but he is short of cash. In Union platform with UnI Pool, he can invite people he knows to help him save up. Adam will create a saving pool, he will set the rules and length of time, people can accept and join. Adam then starts the saving pool. People contribute money according to the rules Adam has set. At the end of each contribution round, the money pooled gets distributed to a single person in the saving pool. In some pool, people can bid to win the pool. In others, the pool gets distributed to people according to a set schedule. Adam can now afford to furnish his house. People in the circle have more money to spend, too.

After the saving pool ends, Adam (or anyone) can start another to continue to save and lend with others."

Hope it solves your queries.
Let us know if you have further questions!

Thanks,
GetUnion Team
Activity: 211
Merit: 2
ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter
Will there be a limitation on the amount an individual can borrow or I can borrow as much as I want?
Pages:
Jump to: