Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [UNI] Union | Ecosystem for collaborative savings on blockchain🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 1341 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Can see a committed team behind the project. What is the plan after 1st May? Will the sale proceed please? I'm ijnterested
Activity: 116
That's a good idea. When avenues for people to borrow money are increased, it means more investment to come. That's why most people will support this project..Will get some this week..
copper member
Activity: 56
Dear warningsigns,

Thanks for your comments, these are exactly the questions people would be asking.
Please find our comments below in italics:

Why can't you source money from traditional banks or local investors?
[Getunion] Sourcing money from the traditional banks will be debt on our books, and paying EMI will take funds out of a growing startup, which will hinder our growth. Hence we are not talking traditional approach.

Sourcing funds by selling tokens is very risky. There have been a series of scams in the past which were extremely sophisticated and elaborate in their sales approach. What's scary and concerning is that some of them did manage to rake in tens of millions of USD before the people behind those token projects disappeared in thin air.
[Getunion] Agreed, there have been lot of scams in the past, which have exploited crowdsale, and that is reason we are were transparent and open in all our activities.  

What assurances and guarantees can you provide to your target investors? Whitepapers and roadmaps are not sufficient indicators of credibility. Creating them takes minimal effort when team effort is involved. Sophisticated minds can create these token projects if there are adequate financial incentives in sight. Scammers do brainstorm and some of them are really good at it if they know there is something to be gained from it.
[Getunion] We cannot assure any guaranteed return (no one can), but what we can assure is that we are working round to clock to make this project success. If you do manage to check our profiles, we are a team from highly reputed colleges in India (NITs, IITs, and IIMs), having worked overseas and in India. We have quit our jobs to fully dedicate ourselves on this project. We do understand that people invests their hard earned money on ICOs, and that the reason we are more determined to face any challenges. Also we are targeting ~400 Million millennia India population, who are in desparate need of a product we are coming up with, there's lot of market research gone into this.

We hope that all your queries have been answered, but please feel free to reach out to us. Its posts like this that creates a trust and asks questions which people generally shy away from.

Thanks
GetUnion Team

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
Why can't you source money from traditional banks or local investors? Sourcing funds by selling tokens is very risky. There have been a series of scams in the past which were extremely sophisticated and elaborate in their sales approach. What's scary and concerning is that some of them did manage to rake in tens of millions of USD before the people behind those token projects disappeared in thin air.

What assurances and guarantees can you provide to your target investors? Whitepapers and roadmaps are not sufficient indicators of credibility. Creating them takes minimal effort when team effort is involved. Sophisticated minds can create these token projects if there are adequate financial incentives in sight. Scammers do brainstorm and some of them are really good at it if they know there is something to be gained from it.
Activity: 151
My interest is in mining your coin. Do you have plan to mine or who mine it?
copper member
Great project.  Hoping good value after the launch

Thanks cubicusw. We are working towards that. You are welcome to explore the project and even take part in it
copper member
How do I take part pls. Mine ain’t going through
Thanks for your interest on our project Intaryna.

First, please register on this website to get approved through our Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.
This usually takes a few hours.
Once approved, you may support the development of our project using either of the 3 payment channels (ETH, BTC and LTC).
Activity: 2
Great project.  Hoping good value after the launch
Activity: 342
How do I take part pls. Mine ain’t going through
copper member
Activity: 206
I reserve my commet. Great project, better think of how to control traffic because it is likely to be very high
Activity: 114
Nice project there.
do you have a bounty program, how does it work

Thanks Aadhaya. Regarding the bounty program, we have a bounty program in our website WWW.GETUNION.IO

People participating the Pre-sale will be entitled to specifics discounts in the form of additional discounts, as per the agreement. This will be an invitation only basis, however there will be minimum number of tokens need to be committed to be qualify for the pre-sale.

Thanks. Will get back to you soon
copper member
Nice project there.

Thanks Aadhaya. Regarding the bounty program, we have a bounty program in our website WWW.GETUNION.IO

People participating the Pre-sale will be entitled to specifics discounts in the form of additional discounts, as per the agreement. This will be an invitation only basis, however there will be minimum number of tokens need to be committed to be qualify for the pre-sale.
Activity: 114
Nice project there.
copper member
Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need PM me, please! I love it – This interesting project with the best trust team and great idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!

Thanks for joining us RCB and for your support. We've taken note of that.
copper member
Union's vision is to utilize trusts, commitments, and social capital to create a democratic financial ecosystem on block-chain technology for banked and unbanked individuals. Good vision.

True and thanks for your support nhungtruong.
copper member
Cool development of tools. I'm interested. What is the pay mode please?

Thanks for interest in the project Uazan

Please not;
Participants willing to support the development of our project can use the 3 payment channels (ETH, BTC and LTC).

Union Tokens (UNI) will be created at the end of the crowd sale at the rate of 10,000 UNI per 1 ETH.

Thank you and feel free to participate
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Union's vision is to utilize trusts, commitments, and social capital to create a democratic financial ecosystem on block-chain technology for banked and unbanked individuals. Good vision.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Cool development of tools. I'm interested. What is the pay mode please?
Activity: 103
Merit: 2

Dear Flance12, currently we have information only available in english.. but we are contemplating to have other translations as well.

Cheers,
#UNION #UNI

It's advisable to include other languages because I can see you target global market. thanks
copper member
Nice idea in blockchain space..What is the total supply tokens?
Thanks for your interest in our project Bimala. Our Max Number Of Tokens is 200,000,000.
Max Number Of Tokens   200,000,000
Token Sale Start Date   01-05-2018
Token Sale End Date          31-07-2018
Maximum Cap                  $5,000,000

For more details visit WWW.GETUNION.IO
Pages:
Jump to: