Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] unibright.io - Blockchain based business integration - - page 21. (Read 31808 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
unibright.io
And the bounty awards have already been issued or are there any payments yet?
I took part in the bounty, but the coin did not come to the purse.

Hello, bounty tokens were not distributed yet.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Is there no bounty program?
Activity: 24
I think whitelist should open again. So many people want to contribute. When ico started market was down, now many people are interested in ICOs again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
And the bounty awards have already been issued or are there any payments yet?
I took part in the bounty, but the coin did not come to the purse.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Unibright (UBT) starts trading today on Idex exchange !!!

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/998171480046407680

https://idex.market/eth/ubt

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
The project team has a fantastic experience in the development and integration! In my opinion the task is comparable, for example, with the task of making new Xamarin. Smiley
yes, of course, we can see when ICO and afterwards, even before the UBT token is launched, they have set up potential partnerships such as Microsoft, Zühlke, and chainium.
Activity: 392
The project team has a fantastic experience in the development and integration! In my opinion the task is comparable, for example, with the task of making new Xamarin. Smiley
unibright.io
Hello! The token sale is closed and only accredited US investors were able to buy UBT tokens.

Also, we had bounty campaign, all details are here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/endedunibright-integrating-businesses-on-the-blockchain-1-up-to-150k-2994777

Activity: 28
You said there is no bounty. So is ICO open to US citizen? Undecided
Activity: 107
This project surprised me! In difficult market conditions, the team was able to quickly collect the hard cap. I'm now wondering what is the price of the token will be on the exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I saw the information that the tokens would be unlocked on may 20. But I didn't find any information about exchanges.

Disclosing information before listing in exchanges is usually forbidden. That's why they have not announced any thing about exchanges. Do not worry. Exchanges won't ignore the coin which has reached the hard cap.
And you can find out where you have such confidence about the addition of coins to the stock exchange? Now is a very difficult time to get tokens on the exchange with a positive price. Not always the rapid addition of tokens to the exchange has a positive effect for participants, sometimes it is better to wait out the market recovery.
Activity: 448
I saw the information that the tokens would be unlocked on may 20. But I didn't find any information about exchanges.

Disclosing information before listing in exchanges is usually forbidden. That's why they have not announced any thing about exchanges. Do not worry. Exchanges won't ignore the coin which has reached the hard cap.
yes, that is true, for now UBT is already listed in IDEX and announcement about other exchange will be announced after 20th May / unlock token.
pray hopefully all goes well and the results are satisfactory and just trust him with the team for sure they will give their best for all.

yes, that is true, for now UBT is already listed in IDEX and announcement about other exchange will be announced after 20th May / unlock token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I wonder when the bounty participants will receive tokens? I'm afraid that after listing on the exchange will start a dump. That would be unpleasant.

It is unpleasant but it's the reality though, it's a reality that we all can't avoid. Bounty hunters will really dump and that's a norm here in crypto world, that's already expected but don't worry though they wouldn't affect the market that much maybe the price of the coin will go down 30-40% but after they're done dumping, just a week after or maybe 2 weeks after price will eventually get back up, I've seen that happen for years now and it never change so don't worry about bounty hunters dumping if a project has a potential then it's value will rise. And bounty hunters dumping is also an opportunity for newcomers to buy in and also for old comers to collect more so don't see dumping as something negative it's not, it gives a lot of people an opportunity to profit more in the long term.
Activity: 280
S O A R
I wonder when the bounty participants will receive tokens? I'm afraid that after listing on the exchange will start a dump. That would be unpleasant.
unibright.io
you wrote that your white paper has also been translated into Russian. unfortunately, on the site I found a link to the white paper in English only.

Hello! Here is whitepaper in Russian https://unibright.io/download/Unibright_Whitepaper_Ru.pdf
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

In case of exchange we leave it to the development team, we wait patiently and then there will be information about the exchange. All of us are entrusted to the development team and hope to get a better exchange for UNIBRIGHT.

Couldn't agree more, information regarding exchanges are usually kept private by the development team because if I'm not mistaken there is a rule between the exchange team and the dev team that it's forbidden to announce this information before a certain date, that's why if you will ask the team regarding this, they will usually keep their mouths zipped anyway this is good though, this is a sign that this project is legit because if an ico will announce that they are already getting  added on a certain exchange especially a big one then that's probably a red sign. Anyway I'm sure there will be a lot of exchanges willing to add unibright, this project is so promising.
Activity: 210
Is it necessary to swear on a public platform? Let's learn and share our knowledge in a decent and respectful manner and in that way we will all be winners.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
ViValid - Every item has a story
you wrote that your white paper has also been translated into Russian. unfortunately, on the site I found a link to the white paper in English only.
Activity: 210
I believe this project has a team that is very responsible, and they will surely give you the best, and won't disappoint all participants.
it's really a must believe that later the team will give the best so that all participants involved are not disappointed with the results obtained.
no doubt with the team responsible for it they will give you all the best for him, and his fore sure will be many investors who are interested in and join in the project so that the project will achieve his success with satisfying.
Pages:
Jump to: