Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 64. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Good to see that the admin and staffs of the project are active answering all quires and suggestion of the members, I also suggest you run a signature campaign that will be paid in ETH and BTC pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for that one to come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. The cost of bitcoin and its derivatives will also grow.
Yes, this project will surely help in changing the way people use crypto and make it a user friendly currency all around the world. This moto can make a huge success for the project and set a bright future. They also have a very exciting white paper !!!!
Yeah, this projects helps or might change the stereotypical views of others on crypto currencies which is the negative ones, people in crypto world would like it.
I am amaze and appreciate the positive feedbacks and ideas that were mentioned above, many are much excited and want to experience what UnIFoX can serve and useful to our crypto world connecting to real world.  Hopefully the dev team are all ready and can take all the challenges that they may face and able to compete the challenging world.
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I'm interested, for now, sales are already active? And yet, do you provide any bonus for buying tokens? And what are the conditions for obtaining a bonus?

Hi Dua, great to have you here, presale details will be announced soon

Good to see that its not started yet, Do already have white-list  investors and subscribers for these project? And can I know how much discount will you put on the sale?
Activity: 350
D.U.G
UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. The cost of bitcoin and its derivatives will also grow.
Yes, this project will surely help in changing the way people use crypto and make it a user friendly currency all around the world. This moto can make a huge success for the project and set a bright future. They also have a very exciting white paper !!!!
Yeah, this projects helps or might change the stereotypical views of others on crypto currencies which is the negative ones, people in crypto world would like it.
Activity: 504
I read that your project is registered with the UAE, I can say that you have a very good location, because there you will definitely have financial support.

I don't think that The United Arab Emirates has friendly law for crypto companies, I don't see other companies choosing UAE, most of them prefer places like Hong Kong and Singapore since they have good reputation when it comes to launching companies for cryptocurrency. 
Well there is wrong if the project members launched and implement the UniFox project in the United Arab Emirates because I know for sure the even this country is not that popular like HongKong and Singapore in terms of crypto related matters, the team has its own reason for this. I hope they will keep proving their great capabilities that will make us more interesting to this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I read that your project is registered with the UAE, I can say that you have a very good location, because there you will definitely have financial support.

I don't think that The United Arab Emirates has friendly law for crypto companies, I don't see other companies choosing UAE, most of them prefer places like Hong Kong and Singapore since they have good reputation when it comes to launching companies for cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 532

The dev think about the future of the cryptocurrencies since it's been growing as the years passed by. They develop this platform because they know that someday cryptos will be much more in demand and very much more useful.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
How will this project differ from other ICO? I'm seeing the same functionality with other projects, what are you guys up to in this marketplace?

Hello, UniFox have an entire crypto-friendly ecosystem, 5 connected products that will helps with all crypto transactions. Thanks to our POS terminals you will be able to easily pay in crypto and the retailer receives fiat currency! Maybe there are similar projects, but you can not buy with their cryptocurrencies, and you can with Unicash.

Quite an interesting concept and it seems to be very much useful in the future. I am a bit curious about this POS terminal which I think other people also wonder how this system help the crypto community. Very convenient to imagine and hoping to be have a better outcome.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I hope really we are going to have POS terminals in as much locations as possible since basically that seem likely going to take time to get around the globe and also countries regulations on cryptocurrencies might likely play a role there too
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
How will this project differ from other ICO? I'm seeing the same functionality with other projects, what are you guys up to in this marketplace?

Hello, UniFox have an entire crypto-friendly ecosystem, 5 connected products that will helps with all crypto transactions. Thanks to our POS terminals you will be able to easily pay in crypto and the retailer receives fiat currency! Maybe there are similar projects, but you can not buy with their cryptocurrencies, and you can with Unicash.

What's the POS for in this context? Does it relate to your chain being proof of stake? How many terminals will be set up in the beginning or does that depend on how many merchants will order your terminal?
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
The project is primarily created as a tool for popularizing crypto currency in general. The platform will be able to attract a huge number of people and indirectly force them to make any payments in this way.
I agree with you, people's attention to the crypto currency will be even greater. And accordingly, the popularity of crypto terminals will also increase.

But we can see that the charts of cryptocurrency right now is going down specifically bitcoin. I'm expecting more of marketing add from the team so that they can resolve this kind of issue.

Hello, you will definitely see a lot of UniFox activity soon
Blockchain the world!

Blockchain the world!
I'm interested, for now, sales are already active? And yet, do you provide any bonus for buying tokens? And what are the conditions for obtaining a bonus?

Hi Dua, great to have you here, presale details will be announced soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
The project is primarily created as a tool for popularizing crypto currency in general. The platform will be able to attract a huge number of people and indirectly force them to make any payments in this way.
I agree with you, people's attention to the crypto currency will be even greater. And accordingly, the popularity of crypto terminals will also increase.

But we can see that the charts of cryptocurrency right now is going down specifically bitcoin. I'm expecting more of marketing add from the team so that they can resolve this kind of issue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Merit: 0
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 322
If they could attract huge number of people through their innovative tools by exploring and implementing the advanced technologies that will add a value for the project however they should also focus more on the security mechanisms.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 378
I tried to access the white papers of the project but there was some issue , please let me know what is the problem.

Hi, as we released a new website, WP is not accessible right now but will be up again shortly.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,

UniFox
Thank you for tring to solve the issue as so as possible and that will be appreciated.
However we can even take a look on their official website and get the information about the project instead we wait moreover we can even do join in their official telegram channel for more discussions.
Pages:
Jump to: