Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 65. (Read 39219 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. The cost of bitcoin and its derivatives will also grow.
Yes, this project will surely help in changing the way people use crypto and make it a user friendly currency all around the world. This moto can make a huge success for the project and set a bright future. They also have a very exciting white paper !!!!
Indeed. The purposed and the goals of Unifox project are very impressive and clear which is to improved and make people feel comfortable the way they experienced here in cryptocurrency community. With great development, I'm sure a lot of people will recognized it and possibly invest in here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
Of course not, if you have been watching the crypto world for a long time, you might already know that tokens and other coins are not sold in the countries in which they are banned.
If the active crypto user is sticking to that banned rule and not able to proceed with the transactions we can understand it is due to the lack of knowledge as they can maintain a strong communication cross countries and proceed with the transactions even on our behalf.
Activity: 294
Do you have any prototype existing that we can try? Or is the project in the development phase right now?

Hello, 4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use. Make sure to check out our youtube channel to see the working products!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q/videos

That's a pretty cool thing to know which it means that people who supported the project would be happy to know this kind of stuff. Moreover, they need to really view the video for them to decide that the information given is all true.
That gives them a complete end to end understanding about the project mostly and enriches them to easily achieve their deeds easily after understanding through the way of exploring to the project in detail.
Activity: 378
The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
Of course not, if you have been watching the crypto world for a long time, you might already know that tokens and other coins are not sold in the countries in which they are banned.
Activity: 308
With an increasing use for exchange, stable currencies and payment system I think this kind of project which will have them all in one platform will make it easier for a lot of people and will drive more demand.
Activity: 504
I read that your project is registered with the UAE, I can say that you have a very good location, because there you will definitely have financial support.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
I have a question, which country will accept Unifox prepaid card like normal cards?

I think their platform for now focuses on mastercard and other uses like credit and debit card. I still dont know what bank or company they will be working soon.
Yes they are. They are more fucos and thinking the best way to attract more and more clients and investors fo the project. I just have some questions if the project is working on the credit and debit  cards. I just want ask  if the credit limit is over is tthere any possible of credit reloads. It is just base on my observations.

Hi guys, UniFox card will be accepted everywhere where our POS terminals are. Just to remind you, there is over 26m PAX terminals worldwide right now  Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I tried to access the white papers of the project but there was some issue , please let me know what is the problem.

Hi, as we released a new website, WP is not accessible right now but will be up again shortly.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,

UniFox
Thank you for tring to solve the issue as so as possible and that will be appreciated.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Crypto are People's life now a days due to easy to earn money from here.& when Unifox in associated with blockchain making crypto more available for people then the result is Revolutionary   
Activity: 100
I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. The cost of bitcoin and its derivatives will also grow.
Yes, this project will surely help in changing the way people use crypto and make it a user friendly currency all around the world. This moto can make a huge success for the project and set a bright future. They also have a very exciting white paper !!!!
Activity: 574
Activity: 434
I have a question, which country will accept Unifox prepaid card like normal cards?

I think their platform for now focuses on mastercard and other uses like credit and debit card. I still dont know what bank or company they will be working soon.
Yes they are. They are more fucos and thinking the best way to attract more and more clients and investors fo the project. I just have some questions if the project is working on the credit and debit  cards. I just want ask  if the credit limit is over is tthere any possible of credit reloads. It is just base on my observations.

Blockchain the world!

Hi, thank you for your message. The goal is help to adopt blockchain technologies in today's world  Cool
Activity: 126
Why the project is not listed at www.cioguide.com and Icobench, two main platforms?

Hello. We are starting the social media campaign, but the ICO has not started, expect a lot of UniFox presence soon.
Great to hear that from you admin unifox ico will surely boost its popularity if it is added in ico ratings sites and ico watch sites.
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
In your team there is a lawyer, I think that you have to solve a huge number of issues related to this sphere. Do you manage it?
If the project has legal matters to attend to theu can always ask and look for legal counsel that can help them and give them the proper documentation and knowledge about the issues that concerns legal or needs legal aids. There are many lawyers and legal counsel that offers their services and solutions in each issues.
Blockchain the world!
I have a question: KYC is required for bounty hunters or for investor only?
Upload photo of your ID Upload selfie with documents
KYC even for participants of AIRDROP ?

Hi hitscan, KYC is not necessary for airdrop.
Merit: 4
The project is good in its kind, but unfortunately there are a lot of similar projects, so I hope that the developers will add something to their own.
I guess, the team already know it that they could faced difficulties on this because of similar ideas from the other competitors. And probably that's the reason why they have provided bounty campaigns to ensure that they can gathered more supporters that will lead to attract numerous investors to helped for the improvement of the platform.
But all the competitors also seem to have bounties, literally every single one of them has a bounty and they too give a high amount of tokens too
Blockchain the world!
In your team there is a lawyer, I think that you have to solve a huge number of issues related to this sphere. Do you manage it?

Hi, UniFox has best rated lawyer professionals in Crypto industry, we are sure that their knowledge in the area will allow them to handle any issue
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Why the project is not listed at www.cioguide.com and Icobench, two main platforms?

Hello. We are starting the social media campaign, but the ICO has not started, expect a lot of UniFox presence soon.
Great to hear that from you admin unifox ico will surely boost its popularity if it is added in ico ratings sites and ico watch sites.

You are right, most investors are visiting ico rating sites to find some legit and full of potential projects that they can make investments, so I believe that unifox will be able to gain more investors if their project will be listed there.
Pages:
Jump to: