Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 67. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
In my opinion an excellent and promising idea. I want to hope that the team build all the strengths and opportunities to win popularity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The project is good in its kind, but unfortunately there are a lot of similar projects, so I hope that the developers will add something to their own.
Activity: 504
I have high hopes to the UniFox platform. Not only that is has a good concepts and ideas integrated to run the entire project but also, it has a good organized goal towards the community as it has already its own blockchain technology and decentralized Unifox exchange running on it. I guess there will be a lot of people that will notice this project if the project will keep its best to promote the UniFox project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind!
I don't think it will give benefits for all mankind because as far as I know, cryptocurrencies are still not recognized by a lot of countries. So even if this project will be implemented soon, still only few were able to used this and not all people. It's too early to say this things and it will takes  lot of time to developed.

I agree, that cryptocurrencies are still in period of adjustment which means they are not yet globally accepted. So, the conclusion would be still unjustified. But the good thing is that they keep trying to make new innovations that can help the mankind to make their transaction be more easy and user-friendly.
You have a good point, well even if there are few people who cannot accept crypto currencies, lets hope they might see its potential soon, but I agree that it helps mankind in a way.
Activity: 294
Awesome company, with great potential, I believe in her success and advise you! Continue to follow the news! As the project develops very fast! After ICO is a stunning result!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Are you affiliated with Mastercard?  Can we use this as debit card?

I am still reading their whitepaper, they didn't use word master card in the whitepaper at all, in one paragraph they said : " Due to a market research, Unifox has decided to offer bank houses the possibility of deposit ATMs – a universal ATM for multiple banks → communicates with
payment cards. For the future, Unifox plans to release its own non-bank cards or chips with a USB connector. "

For the second one, Yes it can use as debit card.

What will be the bank they will be working? I think they will need partners for their MasterCard to be introduced to other people and company for partnership right?
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I have a question, which country will accept Unifox prepaid card like normal cards?

I think their platform for now focuses on mastercard and other uses like credit and debit card. I still dont know what bank or company they will be working soon.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
I have a question, which country will accept Unifox prepaid card like normal cards?
Activity: 266
Are you affiliated with Mastercard?  Can we use this as debit card?

I am still reading their whitepaper, they didn't use word master card in the whitepaper at all, in one paragraph they said : " Due to a market research, Unifox has decided to offer bank houses the possibility of deposit ATMs – a universal ATM for multiple banks → communicates with
payment cards. For the future, Unifox plans to release its own non-bank cards or chips with a USB connector. "

For the second one, Yes it can use as debit card.

Activity: 434
I like idea of Unifox about provide us Mastercard for crypto currency in case that crypto have more popular at the world. Great? i will keep support this project.
Activity: 16
The UniFox shows their dedication in capturing the entire market of the blockchain! The UniFox has found its place with its unique products! I am sure that the company will achieve great results! I will participate in Ico with great pleasure!
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind!
I don't think it will give benefits for all mankind because as far as I know, cryptocurrencies are still not recognized by a lot of countries. So even if this project will be implemented soon, still only few were able to used this and not all people. It's too early to say this things and it will takes  lot of time to developed.

I agree, that cryptocurrencies are still in period of adjustment which means they are not yet globally accepted. So, the conclusion would be still unjustified. But the good thing is that they keep trying to make new innovations that can help the mankind to make their transaction be more easy and user-friendly.

Hi you'll, it's known that there is still no mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, but the UniFox team is working to help to adopt blockchain technologies into nodaways world and all crypto transactions.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Do you have any prototype existing that we can try? Or is the project in the development phase right now?

Hello, 4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use. Make sure to check out our youtube channel to see the working products!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q/videos

That's a pretty cool thing to know which it means that people who supported the project would be happy to know this kind of stuff. Moreover, they need to really view the video for them to decide that the information given is all true.
Blockchain the world!
you have a really big hard cap. what you wanna to do with this a big amount?
in which country you will create first ATM?
and it's a real count on your website?
I think Mostly it has to do with the hardware or the ATM and POS they are planning on using and am sure that is going to cost much i just hope they start with the countries where crypto is friendly accepted to raise more funds along the way

Hello! We'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries!
Activity: 532

Blockchain the world!
I'm seeing a great potential on this project, they have also assigned great thread manager to handle questions from the supporters and investors. I do expect this will continue until the project will reach its hard cap

Hello! Thank you, we will definitely be here from now on, together with our great community, working to achieve the goals.
Activity: 280
I'm seeing a great potential on this project, they have also assigned great thread manager to handle questions from the supporters and investors. I do expect this will continue until the project will reach its hard cap
Blockchain the world!
Do you have any prototype existing that we can try? Or is the project in the development phase right now?

Hello, 4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use. Make sure to check out our youtube channel to see the working products!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q/videos
Blockchain the world!
Online Exchange Platforms
ATMs
Stable Cryptocurrency (Unicash)
POS Terminals
Decentralized Exchange

You have very ambitious plans...in the matter of Stable Cryptocurrency (Unicash) You will try to add Unicash  to the TOP exchanges like Binance, Bittrex and Huobi ?

Hi payomay, we are in talks with big exchanges and wil make sure that FOX is well tradable. But we can't disclose anything now due to NDA
Blockchain the world!
very promising project,what is the future plans?

Hi, you can see the detailed Roadmap on our website ico.unifox.io
Pages:
Jump to: