Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 74. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
this project is quite interesting because the concept and road map seems to attract a lot attention of people, hopefully hard cap can be achieved easily if this project gets a lot of support and many investors participate here.
good luck for this UniFox.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Wow. I think it's amazing and good idea for life. We know that MasterCard needed for many people. If the idea realized, I think that it will be support by many people Smiley I am support MasterCard for cryptocurrency Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
Very promising project, I believe very much, congratulations.

Don't forget that you can meet us personally in our offices or at Singapore conference at the end of August.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected] in case you wanted to schedule a meeting!

UniFox
Activity: 238
Blockchain the world!
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools

Hi, thank you for your message. We are going to make 1000% sure that we will not let you down!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Every single ICO that has collected funds to do whatever you said you want to do have been utter complete scams.

Doubt this one will be any different....

Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Will it be possible for the card issued to convert from cryptocurrency to our local currency wherever we are in the world or is there going to be a base currency to be used instead?
I hope it will do. I wonder how the card will work to make the transaction in the blockchain since it stored cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Such a very intelligent and well organized project but It seems the hard cap is very hard to achieve. What would be the minimum investment per participant?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Such a very intelligent and well organized project but It seems the hard cap is very hard to achieve. What would be the minimum investment per participant?

You can pm the admin and developer for that matter, So this project is the MONACO?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
This would be an amazing project if you can achieve whatever you have stated in your roadmap. There are many products that set to achieve the same.

It will always be the result of the end of the ICO and as we know this company will need more trust for the people.
Activity: 145
This would be an amazing project if you can achieve whatever you have stated in your roadmap. There are many products that set to achieve the same.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
This could be a potential but it will need more trust to people? Are there any proof that this project and company will last long and will not be scam?
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Anothe great and exciting project this I have been found here in the crypto currency community which have a very promising platform in its hands that will helps with all crypto transactions, from buying, money transfer, exchange, storing, spending and withdraw back to FIAT which is what I am glad to try. I am looking forward for the UniFox.
Activity: 520
Will it be possible for the card issued to convert from cryptocurrency to our local currency wherever we are in the world or is there going to be a base currency to be used instead?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
looking at the combo of projects and plans you have designed to achieve - the exchange, ATM, POS terminals and so on. So which locations are these ATM going to be made available? Who are the project partners?

I saw that several project partners mentioned on the official site of the project. so I think they are, maybe some anonymous and do not want to talk about them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I find your project is a well-implemented one. I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation if you need and when you launch bounty campaign. Thanks in advance

Hi, thank you. We will post a link here once the bounty is up and running.

Best,

Unifox

I'll be waiting for the bounty, too . I want to get your markers helping to promote your project in social networks . Your project looks very good . I wish you good luck.

Bounty is already live - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-bounty-unifox-1250000-airdrop-huge-bounty-4813306
This is actually a great decision on making a bounty for your project because bounty is very useful to make more audiences and also the adders from your social media. Good luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Finally, the problem with scammers that steal our means when trying to make an exchange will be decided. It is claimed by the developers that all payments and operations will be made automatically, which in turn excludes the human factor.
Activity: 281
Merit: 2
I find your project is a well-implemented one. I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation if you need and when you launch bounty campaign. Thanks in advance

Best,

Unifox

I'll be waiting for the bounty, too . I want to get your markers helping to promote your project in social networks . Your project looks very good . I wish you good luck.

Bounty is already live - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-bounty-unifox-1250000-airdrop-huge-bounty-4813306
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Best,

Unifox

Activity: 154
Iam interest with the project. Team has making great plan build the platform. Congratulations with your partnership and i will start to learn about your whitepaper next.
Goodluck for your project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Unifox is one platform with all solution for cryptocurrencie.you have five components which are related to one another.but i don't understand how you will give us the ATM facilities as crypto platform are not included in the banks or you mean for storage facilities in unifox account 
Pages:
Jump to: