Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 69. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I think UniFox is a great platform for the current month. this platform is very multi-functional which will change the banking system now.
Good luck.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
For sure bud if those countries are restricted to thier token sale but it  shouldnt concern you since I didnt see any countries restricted since O didnt see anything about restrictions on thier wp.
I'm pretty sure the team already have backed up plans on this matter. They knew that crypto coins are not totally recognized by some countries. Maybe they will only launched it in some countries where cryptocurrencies being acknowledged by many people. Hopefully, they can overcomed the obstacles ahead so that they can have a good outcomed.
Even if the crypto currencies are not recognized by some states this does not mean that their residents can not own them. I think UniFox will not examine such states in which crypto currency is banned on legal grounds, at least until this issue will not be revised.
Activity: 786
i gone through medium articles by Unifox this project is amazing, sure success in future, many use cases
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
For sure bud if those countries are restricted to thier token sale but it  shouldnt concern you since I didnt see any countries restricted since O didnt see anything about restrictions on thier wp.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Having cards plus POS on our favorite retail stores will be a huge change and step towards mass adoption. Hopefully, Unifox will be able to connect with merchants and enterprises for this to have a greater impact in the market and crypto world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I'm pretty sure the team already have backed up plans on this matter. They knew that crypto coins are not totally recognized by some countries. Maybe they will only launched it in some countries where cryptocurrencies being acknowledged by many people. Hopefully, they can overcomed the obstacles ahead so that they can have a good outcomed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
if you manage to show the working atm even as 1 prototype this will be awesome. there are so many projects that promise working cards and almost none of them deliver their promise.

The youtube link is already posted below your post and I watched it already. The atm machine is working properly, I wonder if this project can provide many units of this soon.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io
if you manage to show the working atm even as 1 prototype this will be awesome. there are so many projects that promise working cards and almost none of them deliver their promise.

Hi,

Check out our youtube channel where you can see ATM or POS terminals in working process - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q/videos

Nice, I have checked out the youtube link and watched the working atm for buying unicash using the unifox machine. I am sure this will be a plus factor to your project that will help you to attract more investors.
Activity: 126
Now for those who are interested in the project as an investment - the best time for investment. You need to count the time to win money.
Yes indeed this is the next generatoon payment system so it should be supported by everyone who likes cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!

Hi,

Check out our youtube channel where you can see ATM or POS terminals in working process - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q/videos
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 434
Will the project team should also consider the restricted countries.  Sad to know that those countries wont able to participate the project.  I heard that there some countries in the world that has restrictions regarding the bitcoins use and blockchain market. Will as of now we are not sure about list of countries that restricted.  The project is wonderful and I am very impressed will ccontinue to follow and  support the project.
Activity: 336
very promising project,what is the future plans?
Activity: 294
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I only see airdrop bounty from the team? Any other bounty campaigns that will be seeing soon like a signature, Twitter, blog, Reddit?
Lets hope they could held other campaigns as airdrop might not satisfy others, the white paper is quite appealing either way, so I think people would like it.
running the bounty would help quickly launch and reach at least a soft cap in a shorter period, I think it will be implemented.
Activity: 308
Now for those who are interested in the project as an investment - the best time for investment. You need to count the time to win money.
Activity: 84
FOX is the basic unit of the UniFox blockchain which involves a network of kiosks, online exchange offices, POS, Exchange and Unicash terminals. All fees are paid in FOX.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
I only see airdrop bounty from the team? Any other bounty campaigns that will be seeing soon like a signature, Twitter, blog, Reddit?
Lets hope they could held other campaigns as airdrop might not satisfy others, the white paper is quite appealing either way, so I think people would like it.
Activity: 504
I read that you will put your terminals. Tell me in which countries will start? You plan to put only in big cities, and how will you cover not big cities?

Hi,

1) We will put our POS terminals
2) there is already over 26 000 000 PAX terminals (need to mention that not all of them are newest ones), it is enough if the shop owners download our UniFox "POS app" and can accept cryptocurrency payments instantly!

We'll target both, big cities, small towns, everyone who is interested and wants to use our products will be able to do it.

We'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries!
It is perfectly. The beginning in Europe is very good, there people interisuyutsya kriptovalyutoy. I think that you will succeed and you will place your terminals wherever it is available and convenient.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: