Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.] - page 71. (Read 39219 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
A very interesting approach to the problem of fraud among crypto-currency transactions between users. Is it possible to send someone to ethereum, and in return to get bitcoin? It will be automatic?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
MasterCard for cryptocurrencies is good. The more people will use cryptocurrencies more popular will be the cryptocurrencies the higher will be their price.
That will bring more comform for all the crypto users to choose the master card facility with the project and utilize the ctypto currencies with complete freedom and the supportizing market trends do allows good returns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Unifox is a wonderful project, it is going to be a revolution to the financial industry no doubt about that.
As the requirements are meeting in every key parametere through a channel of cluster it is grabbing the people focus which is even leading to a revolution in the crypto industry.
Activity: 378
Having this kind of ideas will make a better experienced and be more convenient here crypto world. Unifox brings new and very attractive way in payment system where most of the people likely to have this. I hope to see more progress of this project and I'm looking forward for the team to have a good development.
If there was better developmental activities and successful deployments happened as per the scheduled timelines then that will create a way for all the people to achieve their goals easily with Unifox.
Activity: 294
the massive use of crypto currency is really a very important stage in the development and development of the crypto world, I hope that you will be able to popularize it.
Such popularization will be gained automatically through team hardwork and potential dealing with various upgrades and performances, we need to wait and watch how they are achieving all the planned deeds.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
MasterCard for cryptocurrencies is good. The more people will use cryptocurrencies more popular will be the cryptocurrencies the higher will be their price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Having this kind of ideas will make a better experienced and be more convenient here crypto world. Unifox brings new and very attractive way in payment system where most of the people likely to have this. I hope to see more progress of this project and I'm looking forward for the team to have a good development.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
this is really an interesting idea, which will be useful to all users of cryptocurrency. Will there be any commission for using your service?

Hi, FOX token is used for paying fees in the entire Unifox system, this fee is fixed and its amount is adjusted to the FOX token value, the goal is to
hold a fee of about 0.05 USD/transaction.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
this is really an interesting idea, which will be useful to all users of cryptocurrency. Will there be any commission for using your service?
Activity: 12
Este progresso e muito ambicioso e estou do seu lado . Acredito que podemos ainda melhorar e dar acesso a mais pessoas dai criar uma renda maior para a empresa nem o seu e o limite ! Obrigado hug from portugal ! <3
Blockchain the world!
I've started the bounty program. I can't afford the ICO now, but I am so much interested in the project.
Nice project guys...

Hello, Busganda, thank you very much for your support.
Activity: 55
I've started the bounty program. I can't afford the ICO now, but I am so much interested in the project.
Nice project guys...
Blockchain the world!
UniFoxNetwork this is a unique project that seeks to simplify the use of crypto currency, thereby contributing to the development of a new financial industry. Definitely, the future behind the crypto currency!

We want help to adopt blockchain technologies into nowadays world and helps with all crypto transactions.
Blockchain the world!
Wow MasterCard of cryptocurrencies... What a Great concept by the developers. Is the crowdsale ongoing how can I participate in this project. Or where can I follow up the progress

Hi, the detailed info about presale will be released soon, in the meantime you can participate in the airdrop & bounty program here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-bounty-unifox-1250000-airdrop-huge-bounty-4813306

We invite you to join us in our telegram group where we constantly update the information on the progress of the project https://t.me/Unifoxofficial and you can also follow us on our social networks (links at the end of the ANN thread)
Blockchain the world!
sounds good, if your project is in working condition then i will definitely buy UniFox and any date of launch bounty program?

Hi, all the details of the bounty are here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-bounty-unifox-1250000-airdrop-huge-bounty-4813306 the distribution of the bounty program will be after the end of the ICO.
Blockchain the world!
Hello,

UniFox has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/unifox/.

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Hello, thanks for your support, we are definitely going to review it and if we have any questions we will get in touch.
brand new
Activity: 0
this project is quite interesting because the concept and road map seems to attract a lot attention of people, hopefully hard cap can be achieved easily if this project gets a lot of support and many investors participate here.
good luck for this UniFox.
Blockchain the world!
Every single ICO that has collected funds to do whatever you said you want to do have been utter complete scams.

Doubt this one will be any different....

Roll Eyes

Hi, we have already working products, you can see the info on the top ANN page, and also you can see our official youtube channel where we have videos of our already working products. Everyone is feel free to meet us at offices (Prague, Bratislava) where you can see and touch all tangible parts of our project - ATM, POS terminal. Also, we'll be present at the Blockchain Summit conference in Singapore, you can meet the team there.
Blockchain the world!
Such a very intelligent and well organized project but It seems the hard cap is very hard to achieve. What would be the minimum investment per participant?

Hi, we are confident to achieve the hard cap with the support of our amazing community, but it is necessary to remember that Unifox invested $ 7M USD itself, and 4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use, and will not stop this project. Conditions and detailed info about presale will be released soon.
Blockchain the world!
This could be a potential but it will need more trust to people? Are there any proof that this project and company will last long and will not be scam?

Hi, we have already working products, you can see the info on the top ANN page, and also you can see our official youtube channel where we have videos of our already working products. Everyone is feel free to meet us at offices (Prague, Bratislava) where you can see and touch all tangible parts of our project - ATM, POS terminal. Also, we'll be present at the Blockchain Summit conference in Singapore, you can meet the team there.
Pages:
Jump to: