Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◈◈UNIQREDIT P2P LENDING✔✔ BLOCKSHARES✔✔ TECHSTRAP ◈◈ - page 4. (Read 21604 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
The volume is more than 0.2 they had no reason to put this warning...
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
It could be the last time ! Congratulation.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi sir, any new about translation?
Youre project looks amazing!
Keep doing this good work
Activity: 602
The GUI in the source code has been fixed to allow lending/borrowing, i will be testing a windows build and posting updated links. Users who build their own can do so. Please always keep in the mind the additional sqlite dependency. If there is support for it, we can also try to get a Mac build made.

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Interesting project. Where can i get more detailed info?

You have on the OP slack link to join
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Interesting podcast about peer to peer crypto lending.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-com-podcast-simon-dixon-p2p/

Target: China and Social Networks!

Lend through Facebook around the world, and also whatever the Chinese use in China instead of Facebook.
legendary
Why can't I lend 10 UNIQ to the test loan request in the client?

Also, anyone need 500,000 UNIQ? Maybe do some short selling? Tongue
legendary
@SirCrouton

What's the situation with the client? I think you were working on using the SDC client?
Activity: 355
yeah, it would be much better if he even just said "fuck off" rather than remain silent...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Am I blind or no one has seen any progress in the code for days? I thought that the dev did not reply any message because he was forking hard to achieve a new milestone but I have not seen any update in the GitHub project for days and I wonder what is the real reason of that the dev is staying away from the project. As I wrote in the team's Slack, there's still much we: you, me and the dev could do in this project, for the purpose of the project but in order to co-operate with each other we need to know what is really happening in this platform.
Activity: 1232
Activity: 1232
And why my blockshare reward is suddenly reduced by 37,5 % Huh
Which one is yours?
And why my blockshare reward is suddenly reduced by 37,5 % Huh
The massive amounts of code the dev has submitted says otherwise, have a couple unread notifications from slack. Looks like the dev did indeed submit code to the NRS git , looks like one massive submission with no follow ups, so he could be barzwizi, or he could have been hired. I'm aware that he sometimes gets requests to assist other projects.

I think you can request a loan already, though you'll need someone willing to lend you. I'll have to test that too though.

I'll give bitcreditscc the benefit of the doubt for now, based off the work he is clearly doing. I could be wrong...

but where is he ?
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
The massive amounts of code the dev has submitted says otherwise, have a couple unread notifications from slack. Looks like the dev did indeed submit code to the NRS git , looks like one massive submission with no follow ups, so he could be barzwizi, or he could have been hired. I'm aware that he sometimes gets requests to assist other projects.

I think you can request a loan already, though you'll need someone willing to lend you. I'll have to test that too though.

I'll give bitcreditscc the benefit of the doubt for now, based off the work he is clearly doing. I could be wrong...
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The developer fixed the master branch on Aug 16, 2016 (couple of days ago):  https://github.com/UniQredit/uniqredit/commits/master
I am able to build and run the wallet on Linux.

Thanks!
Does lending work?
idk, we can try it out.  I'll put 10 Uniqredits with 1% up for loan as a test.

There is such an error in win wallet when you try to publish loan request:

Reportedly it is an issue with client checking for uniqredit-cli not uniqredit-cli.exe

It was to be fixed couple of weeks ago already...

I get that error using Linux and I have the uniqredit-cli in the same directory and the info in the conf file.

To test, I ran this command in Uniqredit
Code:
createloanrequest "UfzZBhyGdgq2JVYGuGS98fAp7hVXg9QFa5" 10 1 30 65 "test"

After running it, it sent 100 UNIQ to this address Uburnzxd6nwAisxMZHvV1Nqs9osdinop1u

Date: 8/20/16 18:41
To: Uburnzxd6nwAisxMZHvV1Nqs9osdinop1u
Debit: -99.99995500 UNIQ
Transaction fee: -0.00004500 UNIQ
Net amount: -100.00000000 UNIQ
Transaction ID: df622e446dc5c80d0d09f5b29333ccdeed1fa8de6e9774612ad02413fe2f3e13
Output index: 0

I am not not sure what to do now.  It looks like it burned my coins but why and can't find a way to see my loan request.

These are all the loan command you can run:
Code:
== Loan ==
createloanrequest "uniqreditaddress" "amount" "premium" "expiry" "period"
loanfunds "uniqreditaddress" "request-address" "request-tx" "amount" "requestID" "message"
registeraddress "uniqreditaddress" "bitcoin-txid"
reportloandefault "uniqreditaddress" "request-address" "request-tx" "loan-tx" "amount" "requestID"
legendary
Activity: 1246

LOL I remember investing like 2-3 btc (can't remember how much exactly) into the Noirshares GF, never once saw a dime of return on it. Remember this was back when BTC was worth alot more too. Should have bought protoshares instead.

I heard the rumors of this dev being Barziwi but never raised the issue without any proof, now this makes me mad.
Pages:
Jump to: