Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◈◈UNIQREDIT P2P LENDING✔✔ BLOCKSHARES✔✔ TECHSTRAP ◈◈ - page 8. (Read 21604 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Bitcredits gonne on bittrex..
uniqredits come to daddy!

Still no swap on trex.

Wonder why the hold up?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Bitcredits gonne on bittrex..
uniqredits come to daddy!
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Finally, i get to sit down.  Cry My life is hectic at the moment hence the travels and intermittent online times. I'll just use this opportunity to explain what i am doing.

So our current system is an alpha ie, proof of concept, it is functional, but highly unrefined. As you know, in order to make it work , i had to design it as a three tier system so each aspect could work hand in hand. Now that I have had time to study more and desiigner more (Panda***RRRRRAAAAAA)

I may have come up with a method of complete decentralization, while this is good, there is the one thing that would make our project truly stand out. At current, user makes request and it can only be filled by one person, this system, was due to the rush to get the concept out there, now that i have proven it is possible, my next trick..... one user request......MUST be filled by multiple users, in essence, we ensure that risk is always spread among a group of users rather than one person taking on the burden of a default. The trust engine will be there, to ensure all other safe guards work hand in hand with this.

So watch this space.
Activity: 1232
Ryan Hentz   
Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Jul 22, 07:37 PDT

Hi,

We are working on the swap. There is no hiccup.

Thank you,

Ryan
I'm fudding coz i'm bored of waiting Grin

My bad.
I can imagine, but Bittrex often is just super slow.
Or they just took the weekend of to get wasted, I know iam Grin
edit:
fuck getting wasted! i have to work, but it's at a pub so luckily i'm getting wasted after 2am Grin
legendary

My bad.

Why not, i've just started on some vodka!
Activity: 525
Merit: 510

Hehe, what's the occasion? Smiley

My bad.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510

My bad.
legendary

My bad.
I also sent a ticket to chainz to fix the block explorer
Bittrex is doing a code review. I am travelling, hence the silence. But there is code being submitted that i review when i have time.

So you took the ICO money, gone off on your travels and left the coin in limbo on trex.

This does not look good at all.

Lol, but it also doesn't look bad. 

The dev is on a business trip he announced to the community in advance whilst Bittrex get on with their thing.

Not exactly cause for concern.

What he said + the fact that funds are being poured somewhere usually means there is active development going on somewhere....unless the lead dev changed and nobody told me  Roll Eyes

If you wish to help, you could open a ticket at bittrex asking them to hurry up with the swap, as i am not the owner nor an employee there, i am just as subject to their operations as you are.
I've already sendt a ticked and tweeted them, no response so far
Activity: 602
Bittrex is doing a code review. I am travelling, hence the silence. But there is code being submitted that i review when i have time.

So you took the ICO money, gone off on your travels and left the coin in limbo on trex.

The dev is on a business trip he announced to the community in advance whilst Bittrex get on with their thing.

What he said + the fact that funds are being poured somewhere usually means there is active development going on somewhere....unless the lead dev changed and nobody told me  Roll Eyes

If you wish to help, you could open a ticket at bittrex asking them to hurry up with the swap, as i am not the owner nor an employee there, i am just as subject to their operations as you are.
Activity: 778
Merit: 563

Just relax will you?    Unless you spend a substantial amount on the auction, stop with the fud.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

awkward huh Huh
legendary

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: