Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 23. (Read 144250 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Good pump today. Where can I buy tokens safe now? Cobin is still okay?

I don't know. Some say that it's dead. But worked for me a couple a days ago. Bought a bag and sent to my wallet. No problem.

My friend's withdrawal stuck. So I don't know. Other say it's okay. Should I use it or not.

We have IDCM that has some volume. I wonder why no one use Ethfinex. Volumes are almost zero there

Maybe people will realize sooner or later that it's time to switch to it. Everyone contributed to list there and were so excited about it. And now no one trade there. Including me, ofc. Haha. How can we agree to move there all at once?
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Hi

Does anyone know how to withdraw universa tokens from the mainnet. Ive been trying and just cant work it out Sad

thanks for any advice in advance.

Hello. You can find the info in our FAQ https://lnd.im/UniversaFAQEng

Or just leave us a message in https://t.me/Uplatform
Activity: 113

I don't know. Some say that it's dead. But worked for me a couple a days ago. Bought a bag and sent to my wallet. No problem.

My friend's withdrawal stuck. So I don't know. Other say it's okay. Should I use it or not.

We have IDCM that has some volume. I wonder why no one use Ethfinex. Volumes are almost zero there
Hi

Does anyone know how to withdraw universa tokens from the mainnet. Ive been trying and just cant work it out Sad

I think the best place is to contact admins in their telegram chat for fast help.
Activity: 7
Hi

Activity: 123

Activity: 112

Activity: 105
Activity: 67
Today the price pumped quite good. Did we have any updates?

I think people started buying before the announcement happens. 27 days to go. More than 30 million was bought yesterday, I saw this discussion in TG today. That's just a start.

Ah, I got it. So we still have no clue about what update it will be?

Something special is all we know of. We will know pretty soon.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10

I think people started buying before the announcement happens. 27 days to go. More than 30 million was bought yesterday, I saw this discussion in TG today. That's just a start.

Ah, I got it. So we still have no clue about what update it will be?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
AB just got into chat and said that we'll hear the update in 30 days.

Everyone assumes that it's HODL. What else can it be?

for example DUMP  Grin

And what if there will be PUMP?)) Did you sell everything already?

I think he believes in Universa to some extent. So I doubt he will sell everything. Maybe waits for the dump to buy more  Smiley
I think we better hold it first because the project is still going well and there will be a pump going forward in my estimation and because I still trust this project

I'm with you. Development goes well, new partners and so. Universa will soar one day.

This is really cool if it is so. I think the real movement starts in the last week before the announcement and the week after.

for example DUMP  Grin

I think he believes in Universa to some extent. So I doubt he will sell everything. Maybe waits for the dump to buy more  Smiley
I think we better hold it first because the project is still going well and there will be a pump going forward in my estimation and because I still trust this project

Yes, too late to sell amyway. Besides, the sentiment seems to change, more want in now then out.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

for example DUMP  Grin

Activity: 289

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Activity: 192
Merit: 12

for example DUMP  Grin

Activity: 126

for example DUMP  Grin

Activity: 112

It's AB birthday as well. This should be something epic. Hodl fits this criterion. I wonder how it will be compared against other hard wallets. I hope we'll have the best wallet in the market Smiley
Activity: 123

for example DUMP  Grin

HAHA. I'll remember it and we'll review in a month Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: