Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 43. (Read 144285 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Awesome update! Good joob!
Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Yes! Cool news. Universa goes bigger. I am holding now it is just the beginning of a big run.

Do you think it is a good time to buy some more UTNP?
It is always a good time to buy until the price will be very high.

I'm stacking up and DCA-eing. The last update from the team looks very good and the market is also looking very good. The big alts are already recovering, the smaller ones will most likely follow. Yes, I think UTNP is currently at a good price to buy whether if you are a trader or a hodler. 1/3 of an ICO price (USD-wise)? Come on... UTNP is at the moment at some serious discount. The trend in UTNP price is going to reverse very soon.

P.S: And as I've said a few posts ago the TA also looks very good. All is ready & set unless there's an upcoming crypto event we can't foresee.

Yes, DCA is good because crypto is so unpredictable and you never know if you bought at the right time and price.

Yes, but it will also decrease your expected ROI. So I would rather buy now as much as I can because I think the other move is up. But will buy until it hits at least 100 sats for sure.

Well, it also decreases your risks. There's no way of knowing if the market will go up, though we all hope it will. We can't control or predict the market but we sure can control ourselves and sticking to DCA is a good idea. Usually, it shows better results compared to buying all at once.

Many who try to time the market get wrecked in the end. But some portion is good for trading. Because humans like to think they can do better than everyone else  Grin

Trading is not bad but with the right strategy and mindset. It's important to not trade with leverage because crypto volatility can wipe you out pretty quickly.
Activity: 126
Although CEO have clear vision and good approach about the future of this platform but still support is not looking good. I think in current situation they should add more support while the mainnet is live and working perfect.
Could you tell us, please, what exactly does not satisfy you in the work of  support? This information is very important for us to improve the service.
In my opinion, personally, so far it can be said to be quite satisfactory, but according to other people there must also be some who are not satisfactory, so it's better to just let them know so that they can improve their services

I think they are doing a great job and I always get a prompt response. But you can't please everyone. There will be people who are unsatisfied all the time no matter what they do.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Yes! Cool news. Universa goes bigger. I am holding now it is just the beginning of a big run.

I'm stacking up and DCA-eing. The last update from the team looks very good and the market is also looking very good. The big alts are already recovering, the smaller ones will most likely follow. Yes, I think UTNP is currently at a good price to buy whether if you are a trader or a hodler. 1/3 of an ICO price (USD-wise)? Come on... UTNP is at the moment at some serious discount. The trend in UTNP price is going to reverse very soon.

P.S: And as I've said a few posts ago the TA also looks very good. All is ready & set unless there's an upcoming crypto event we can't foresee.

Yes, DCA is good because crypto is so unpredictable and you never know if you bought at the right time and price.

Yes, but it will also decrease your expected ROI. So I would rather buy now as much as I can because I think the other move is up. But will buy until it hits at least 100 sats for sure.

Well, it also decreases your risks. There's no way of knowing if the market will go up, though we all hope it will. We can't control or predict the market but we sure can control ourselves and sticking to DCA is a good idea. Usually, it shows better results compared to buying all at once.

Many who try to time the market get wrecked in the end. But some portion is good for trading. Because humans like to think they can do better than everyone else  Grin
Activity: 177
Although CEO have clear vision and good approach about the future of this platform but still support is not looking good. I think in current situation they should add more support while the mainnet is live and working perfect.
Could you tell us, please, what exactly does not satisfy you in the work of  support? This information is very important for us to improve the service.
In my opinion, personally, so far it can be said to be quite satisfactory, but according to other people there must also be some who are not satisfactory, so it's better to just let them know so that they can improve their services

As for me, I like the support works. If I have any question I can ask in a chat and have fast response.

Me too, I like support in Universa. If you try to ask some support in exchanges - you will know what is bad or no support.

Yeah, many exchanges even don't respond to your tickets. Even the top ones.
Activity: 139

Life is unpredictable and all the market  also Grin
Activity: 123

As for me, I like the support works. If I have any question I can ask in a chat and have fast response.

Me too, I like support in Universa. If you try to ask some support in exchanges - you will know what is bad or no support.
Activity: 289

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Activity: 177

Activity: 67

Activity: 95

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Activity: 58

I think UTN will make my future life brilliant in some years.

Activity: 58

Activity: 192
Merit: 12
UTNP bounced strong off of 66 sats today (on Cobinhood) and also very good volume there in the last few days, it means people are getting in and accumulating.
From a TA perspective it looks like we are forming a super bullish W bottom pattern ... the first bottom of a W pattern was 56 sats, looks like the second (which should be a little higher then the first) was 66 sats ... almost a textbook example. We shall see what the next few weeks brings, but this looks very very positive Smiley

I hope your forecasts will come true because I'm starting to accumulate at 70 sats. I think there would be no lower price.

Yeah, good price to full your bags. I filled mine at around 86 sats
Pages:
Jump to: