Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 42. (Read 144285 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Reminder: Universa is a top tier shitcoin, with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

THIS!

The founder keeps acting as if he's the smartest hen in the pen - respected him for a while until i realized he was turning his 15 minutes in the spotlight into a lifelong hog abandoning the 1000x faster than BTC BS he was spewing from the start.

And now, the thread is one of the most botted on BTT.

SMH
Activity: 192
Merit: 12

Cool! Hope to see it implemented asap so everyone will learn the true power of Universa !!
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Yep.

Universa has a working mainnet for 1 year now, active development, good CEO with a plan and partnerships in progress ... and is ranked 400th on CMC with a market cap of 7 million.

Meanwhile Cardano is ranked 9th on CMC with a market cap of 2,3 billion ... and they have no mainnet  Grin Grin Grin

This crypto market really makes me angry sometimes. But on the other hand it also makes me happy when I imagine the upside potential Universa has. The gains will be huge  Smiley

Cardano is one of the most overvalued projects. The project seems good in WP but its price is way too much now. All its future expectations are already priced in. That's why I prefer projects that are not widely known to the public but have a promising future.
Activity: 112
Same opinion, dunno how can someone invest to top 30 CMC crypto - there are about 15 which deserve the value but there is absolutelly nowhere to grow and there are also another 15 which are just overvalued.
In its own price category is universa very good project, consider what shitcoins you can find around 7M marketcap now. UTN stands well even if i would be very curious to see the "50" universa developers.

However im trying to find different projects to not give all eggs to one basket but its ... difficult. Waves which is similar and looks to be a stronger competitor has 300M cmc already, this is too much, too late, never catching missed train. And there is no time to check all top 1000 and do my own analysis...  The market is oversupplied and oversaturated. Purge we need, not another bubble.

Good point. Diversification is the key. Ideally one should keep at least 30 coins. Because all eggs in one basket is too risky but can be super rewarding of course. I don't think that Waves is their direct competitor though, more like Ethereum competitor. Universa is a bit different and has no direct competitors right now. Absolutely another sector - B2B/B2G. So I think it's worth holding a good portion of it, especially with such a discount.

I don't think blockchain companies are in competition nowadays. The future market is very big and the number of players is not. The thing is who will be in the future market???

There are more and more projects throwing up every day but most of them are of no value at all. But I think there is enough room for innovation in this field so we can potentially see a good number of great projects in the future. So I suppose that the future will see many players but many will be able to find their own niche in this huge market.
Activity: 289
Yep.

Universa has a working mainnet for 1 year now, active development, good CEO with a plan and partnerships in progress ... and is ranked 400th on CMC with a market cap of 7 million.

Meanwhile Cardano is ranked 9th on CMC with a market cap of 2,3 billion ... and they have no mainnet  Grin Grin Grin

This crypto market really makes me angry sometimes. But on the other hand it also makes me happy when I imagine the upside potential Universa has. The gains will be huge  Smiley

Value does not equate market price. A lot of times assets are either overvalued or undervalued. It is because markets are just greedy or panicky people trying to make a buck, each has their own opinion.

You are correct. That is why we are to pay attention not only to volume but to technology and project in general.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Yep.

Value does not equate market price. A lot of times assets are either overvalued or undervalued. It is because markets are just greedy or panicky people trying to make a buck, each has their own opinion.
Activity: 123
Same opinion, dunno how can someone invest to top 30 CMC crypto - there are about 15 which deserve the value but there is absolutelly nowhere to grow and there are also another 15 which are just overvalued.
In its own price category is universa very good project, consider what shitcoins you can find around 7M marketcap now. UTN stands well even if i would be very curious to see the "50" universa developers.

However im trying to find different projects to not give all eggs to one basket but its ... difficult. Waves which is similar and looks to be a stronger competitor has 300M cmc already, this is too much, too late, never catching missed train. And there is no time to check all top 1000 and do my own analysis...  The market is oversupplied and oversaturated. Purge we need, not another bubble.

Good point. Diversification is the key. Ideally one should keep at least 30 coins. Because all eggs in one basket is too risky but can be super rewarding of course. I don't think that Waves is their direct competitor though, more like Ethereum competitor. Universa is a bit different and has no direct competitors right now. Absolutely another sector - B2B/B2G. So I think it's worth holding a good portion of it, especially with such a discount.

I don't think blockchain companies are in competition nowadays. The future market is very big and the number of players is not. The thing is who will be in the future market???

And who will be in the future? I think the only blockchains with infrastructure and strong tech will be. All other just coins will be out of the market.

Yes, I completely with you.
Activity: 177

And who will be in the future? I think the only blockchains with infrastructure and strong tech will be. All other just coins will be out of the market.
Activity: 123

Activity: 139

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

Activity: 139
Yep.

Such discrepancies are there in financial markets. People think if the project is hyped it will grow forever and if it doesn't grow or falls then it means it will continue to do so. But in fact, so many growth projects are too overvalued, but of course, there are a lot of good projects among them, but they are too expensive to buy. I'd rather buy those that are too cheap to buy and at the same time have a lot of potentials.
I would like to leave here a post by Alexander Myodove where he gives an answer about database in Universa.
"Is it possible to migrate database to universa platform ?  And is there any method to create a contract from the old database once it’s been Migrated?"
A.M.: "The database purpose is to store data; the Universa’s main purpose is to store the validity of the data (though, when using systems like SLOT1, it could store data as well); let’s imagine we are building some Universa-based system to validate the records of the existing database (to be sure they were not tampered with). First and foremost – what kind of database that could be? By default, some would consider to mean RDBMS only, a relational DB, like those regular PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle/MSSQL. But that’s not necessary, in fact; and if we consider some other, NoSQL database, then... the document-oriented NoSQL databases (like MongoDB) could be considered a perfect match for Universa!
In MongoDB, you store a document, which internally contains some structured data in a JSON-like format; – but that’s actually exactly what is stored in Universa’s smart contracts! The MongoDB “document” can be directly mapped to an Universa’s smart contract. Just decide where you put the document parts into the Universa’s unicon (what goes into the definition section, which is immutable; what goes into the state section; are any extra checks/validations required and should be added).
There maybe minor incompatibilities (like, between the types supported by MongoDB’s BSON format, and Universa’s BOSS); but with a simple convertation layer, the types could be mapped bidirectionally.
So, basically speaking, some MongoDB’s document in a collection like “car_passport”, with a structure like {"vin": "123456", "model": {"brand": "Lada", "code": "2101"}, "mileage": 15}, may appear in the Universa’s smart contract, which will have:
definition.car_passport = {
    "vin": 123456,
    "model": {"brand': "Lada", "code": 2101}
}
state.car_passport = {
    "mileage": 15
}"

Thank you. Very interesting to learn.
Activity: 113
I would like to leave here a post by Alexander Myodove where he gives an answer about database in Universa.
"Is it possible to migrate database to universa platform ?  And is there any method to create a contract from the old database once it’s been Migrated?"
A.M.: "The database purpose is to store data; the Universa’s main purpose is to store the validity of the data (though, when using systems like SLOT1, it could store data as well); let’s imagine we are building some Universa-based system to validate the records of the existing database (to be sure they were not tampered with). First and foremost – what kind of database that could be? By default, some would consider to mean RDBMS only, a relational DB, like those regular PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle/MSSQL. But that’s not necessary, in fact; and if we consider some other, NoSQL database, then... the document-oriented NoSQL databases (like MongoDB) could be considered a perfect match for Universa!
In MongoDB, you store a document, which internally contains some structured data in a JSON-like format; – but that’s actually exactly what is stored in Universa’s smart contracts! The MongoDB “document” can be directly mapped to an Universa’s smart contract. Just decide where you put the document parts into the Universa’s unicon (what goes into the definition section, which is immutable; what goes into the state section; are any extra checks/validations required and should be added).
There maybe minor incompatibilities (like, between the types supported by MongoDB’s BSON format, and Universa’s BOSS); but with a simple convertation layer, the types could be mapped bidirectionally.
So, basically speaking, some MongoDB’s document in a collection like “car_passport”, with a structure like {"vin": "123456", "model": {"brand": "Lada", "code": "2101"}, "mileage": 15}, may appear in the Universa’s smart contract, which will have:
definition.car_passport = {
    "vin": 123456,
    "model": {"brand': "Lada", "code": 2101}
}
state.car_passport = {
    "mileage": 15
}"
Activity: 58
Yep.

Activity: 113
Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Awesome update! Good joob!
Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Sweet! Universa deserves a higher price. Once the bull market is in full swing, we should expect a lot of gains from it.
Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Awesome update! Good joob!
Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Yes! Cool news. Universa goes bigger. I am holding now it is just the beginning of a big run.

Do you think it is a good time to buy some more UTNP?
It is always a good time to buy until the price will be very high.

I'm stacking up and DCA-eing. The last update from the team looks very good and the market is also looking very good. The big alts are already recovering, the smaller ones will most likely follow. Yes, I think UTNP is currently at a good price to buy whether if you are a trader or a hodler. 1/3 of an ICO price (USD-wise)? Come on... UTNP is at the moment at some serious discount. The trend in UTNP price is going to reverse very soon.

P.S: And as I've said a few posts ago the TA also looks very good. All is ready & set unless there's an upcoming crypto event we can't foresee.

Yes, DCA is good because crypto is so unpredictable and you never know if you bought at the right time and price.

Yes, but it will also decrease your expected ROI. So I would rather buy now as much as I can because I think the other move is up. But will buy until it hits at least 100 sats for sure.

Well, it also decreases your risks. There's no way of knowing if the market will go up, though we all hope it will. We can't control or predict the market but we sure can control ourselves and sticking to DCA is a good idea. Usually, it shows better results compared to buying all at once.

Many who try to time the market get wrecked in the end. But some portion is good for trading. Because humans like to think they can do better than everyone else  Grin

Trading is not bad but with the right strategy and mindset. It's important to not trade with leverage because crypto volatility can wipe you out pretty quickly.

Nah, long term holders will outperform traders, in my opinion. Although some portfolio rebalancing is good in my opinion. When one portion of your portfolio rises, the other becomes relatively smaller - that's when it's a good time to sell the bigger chunk and reinvest it to the smaller pieces. Waiting for Bitcoin and alts to burst first and will sell some of them and put that money in small caps instead, usually after big ones rise, small caps follow.
Pages:
Jump to: