Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☯ UniversityCoin UVC ☯ [PoW+PoS] Only 20m | Launch TODAY + Giveaways! - page 12. (Read 35676 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
730 MHS - http://uc.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool O_o

epic ... they grabbed everything or a lot ^^ ... wow

23:24:51
?
{
"blocks" : 1827,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.31069402,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 630434951,  <- O_o
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
NO! No relaunch, relaunch ONLY if you want the coin to be a failure, there are always people whining because they were late, on the wrong pool or because they did not get things up and running on time.
Activity: 98
Please no relaunch.
There will always be whiners who didnt start with the correct pool. I started @ cryptopool.eu only 3 minutes ago and you don't hear me cry.
Just mine like regular people, youll earn the same in one-two hour(s) that you would've made mining 2 or 3 blocks at start.
+ Relaunches kill coin credibility. Just lets find outwhat pool jumped the gun and boycot it for months to come.

+1

NO RESTART ! They will cry again, if his pool is not fast enough.
you say it, most of them were orphans
Activity: 126
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
no relaunch

succesfully mined 2 blocks in 70's before net hash shot up to where it is now. there's nothing wrong
Activity: 62
Please no relaunch.
There will always be whiners who didnt start with the correct pool. I started @ cryptopool.eu only 3 minutes ago and you don't hear me cry.
Just mine like regular people, youll earn the same in one-two hour(s) that you would've made mining 2 or 3 blocks at start.
+ Relaunches kill coin credibility. Just lets find outwhat pool jumped the gun and boycot it for months to come.

+1

+1
Activity: 47
Activity: 30
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
+1 THIS MUST HAVE A RELAUNCH TONIGHT AT AN OFFICIAL TIME WITH ALL THE LISTED POOLS READY TO GO AT LAUNCH OR IT HAS ALREADY FAILED. DEDICATED F@CKED ALL THE OTHER POOLS BY STARTING 20 MINUTES EARLY AND THE OTHER POOLS WERE NOT EVEN RUNNING TILL 5:15!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
If you would like a relaunch, please +1 this post. We are determined to get this right.

+1 RELAUNCH THIS SHIT
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 44
this shit makes me laugh everytime
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Vote for a relaunch or vote against it by posting your opinion in the thread. Quit trolling the thread and let us know your opinion. We will decide in the next 10 minutes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
If you would like a relaunch, please +1 this post. We are determined to get this right.

here my wallet can you send me a little gift Cheesy guy i tired to find working pool and than go sleep now   i hope tomorrow morning i will be smile Cheesy

UZLMWvEezLmRhhWNJYp15F3zexho6xNxsH

see you

good luck
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Only 20m UVC produced from 7 days mining!

More than 500K instamined before launch, Million instamined in 15 min
Activity: 198

+1
Activity: 25
Come and join http://uPool.co we are online and finding blocks!
legendary
Activity: 1148
1700 blocks in less than 20 min... was it intended?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

+1 RELAUNCH
Pages:
Jump to: