Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☯ UniversityCoin UVC ☯ [PoW+PoS] Only 20m | Launch TODAY + Giveaways! - page 10. (Read 35676 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
can someone post config for solo mine ?
Activity: 210
RELAUNCH: Pissed off miners (0.9GH/s of them) that will never come back + reset pool infrastructure, wallets etc

STAY AS-IS: Pissed of few-guys on this forum who missed out on 100 total coins

You choose Dev.

Exactly, some of us have rented rigs....
Activity: 126
27 mins after launch the password goes up on twitter
classy move.
Activity: 86
Activity: 75
If you would like a relaunch, please +1 this post. We are determined to get this right.

NO RELAUNCH!!!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
RELAUNCH: Pissed off miners (0.9GH/s of them) that will never come back + reset pool infrastructure, wallets etc

STAY AS-IS: Pissed of few-guys on this forum who missed out on 100 total coins

You choose Dev.

Activity: 140
stop the  bullshit talk No relaunch
Activity: 106
I think it's better to relaunch
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
The block times are set WAY too fast, almost 2000 blocks in the first 30 minutes! This coin is a script ASIC's wet dream! I was mining since launch but have only managed rejects due to the ridiculous block times and improper diff retarget.
Activity: 80
Please no relaunch.
There will always be whiners who didnt start with the correct pool. I started @ cryptopool.eu only 3 minutes ago and you don't hear me cry.
Just mine like regular people, youll earn the same in one-two hour(s) that you would've made mining 2 or 3 blocks at start.
+ Relaunches kill coin credibility. Just lets find outwhat pool jumped the gun and boycot it for months to come.

+1

+1

+1

It will probably be worst if you relaunch

Good to see there are still sane people on this forum. Thanks guys Smiley
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
If you would like a relaunch, please +1 this post. We are determined to get this right.
+1
Activity: 159
abaddon
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Only 20m UVC produced from 7 days mining!

More than 500K instamined before launch, Million instamined in 15 min

It has been decided: Relaunch coming.

We're truly sorry for the issues with the difficulty and the pools jumping the gun and mining early. Reputations will suffer from this since these individuals are experienced and well established in this industry.

However for us, this is our first coin, we do not deny that. There was bound to be issues, and these issues can be resolved. All we ask for is your patience and understanding.

Over 1.5 million coins were instamined in the first 15 minutes, that is simply not fair. Relaunch coming soon. Thank you for your support.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I can't load wallet as server.  I'm on dedicatedserver and I show block found but i am not getting rewards.  I show estimates and then they VANISH!
Activity: 224
Unbelievable. No relaunch, get mining people.

no thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit

but next time stick to what you say. So if you say all watch twitter then don't then not bother to put anything there.
Pages:
Jump to: