Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☯ UniversityCoin UVC ☯ [PoW+PoS] Only 20m | Launch TODAY + Giveaways! - page 11. (Read 35676 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
NO RELAUNCH, DEAL WITH IT PUSSYS

Something tells me this guy is not dumping and holding.      Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
A FRIENDLY REMINDER BY

Join us for University Coin!

* Dedicated servers with SSD
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

We are ready!

I'm on your pool i can't see any uncomfirmed coin???
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Wow, some many people are frustrated its unbelievable. Give the DEV some time to respond before you start shouting next time.

Lets just see what happens from here all right guys, and if you don't like it then there is enough room for you to go quietly.

Cheers
Activity: 336
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Vote for a relaunch or vote against it by posting your opinion in the thread. Quit trolling the thread and let us know your opinion. We will decide in the next 10 minutes.

DO NOT RELAUNCH

you can't make everybody happy!

I threw in my 200mh/s and don't want a restart again. Took me quite some time to configure
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Activity: 455
You need to relaunch or it will be the death of the coin.  Even if 50% of the people from pools got coins,  you are screwing the rest.  It will not be a fair launch and it will be the demise of something that didn't even leave the gate.

Activity: 210
Please no relaunch.
There will always be whiners who didnt start with the correct pool. I started @ cryptopool.eu only 3 minutes ago and you don't hear me cry.
Just mine like regular people, youll earn the same in one-two hour(s) that you would've made mining 2 or 3 blocks at start.
+ Relaunches kill coin credibility. Just lets find outwhat pool jumped the gun and boycot it for months to come.

+1

+1

+1

It will probably be worst if you relaunch
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
838364.00 KH/s don't stop this !!! or this coin is dead
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
A relaunch seriously!!!! if the first few blocks had 1 coin why is this necessary???

A relaunch and I am out... switch back miners to the first coin to promote education - EDUCOIN!

-1 for relaunch!
Activity: 252
NO RELAUNCH, DEAL WITH IT PUSSYS
Activity: 154
Well if you are going to do the relaunch, fix the diff retarget is quite retarded to pick up. I am out to bed now Hope the relaunch is tomorrow and not in some hours.

Cheers!
Activity: 252
If you would like a relaunch, please +1 this post. We are determined to get this right.
+1
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I can't load wallet as server.  I'm on dedicatedserver and I show block found but i am not getting rewards.  I show estimates and then they VANISH!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
+1 THIS MUST HAVE A RELAUNCH TONIGHT AT AN OFFICIAL TIME WITH ALL THE LISTED POOLS READY TO GO AT LAUNCH OR IT HAS ALREADY FAILED. DEDICATED F@CKED ALL THE OTHER POOLS BY STARTING 20 MINUTES EARLY AND THE OTHER POOLS WERE NOT EVEN RUNNING TILL 5:15!!!!

thats a lie, i startet my miner there and get at 22:58 the message, that the pool is not avaible .. no work in pool
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
NO! No relaunch, relaunch ONLY if you want the coin to be a failure, there are always people whining because they were late, on the wrong pool or because they did not get things up and running on time.

+100
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Please no relaunch.
There will always be whiners who didnt start with the correct pool. I started @ cryptopool.eu only 3 minutes ago and you don't hear me cry.
Just mine like regular people, youll earn the same in one-two hour(s) that you would've made mining 2 or 3 blocks at start.
+ Relaunches kill coin credibility. Just lets find outwhat pool jumped the gun and boycot it for months to come.

+1

+1

+1
Activity: 203
Vote for a relaunch or vote against it by posting your opinion in the thread. Quit trolling the thread and let us know your opinion. We will decide in the next 10 minutes.

- 1  No relaunch , it is later  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: