Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unobtanium: Current Release 0.9.5 - page 37. (Read 148790 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 11, 2013, 04:33:07 PM
Is there a newer version of the wallet to enable server mode? I didn't see a console mode like the bitcoin-qt wallet has.

edit
darn its a button on the main window  Huh Cry

edit edit

Where the command to enable server mode. I did the help command and was looking for a "-server" command

In your config file just add server=1

When I installed it didn't create a config file[I think?]. I put what was in the original post in a file labeled as is. Should I just restart and it will find it. I put it in the roaming folder for the program.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
November 11, 2013, 04:19:13 PM
I'm currently mining on coinex.pw for UNO and tried for a bout 5 minutes to solo mine with the UNO client and it connects but it  gave a message of no longpoll and when I look at the data flowing I see a lot of 0s is the hash. I'm using bfgminer. Is the client messed up?

That is normal.

If you are seeing 0s as your hashrate in the 3 section of BFGMINER it is because that hash rate is calculated by shares submitted per minute.

When you solo mine there are no shares, so that speed can not be calculated.

legendary
The Real Jude Austin
November 11, 2013, 04:17:43 PM
Is there a newer version of the wallet to enable server mode? I didn't see a console mode like the bitcoin-qt wallet has.

edit

edit edit

Where the command to enable server mode. I did the help command and was looking for a "-server" command

In your config file just add server=1

November 11, 2013, 04:04:00 PM

edit

edit edit

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
November 11, 2013, 03:57:14 PM
I'm currently mining on coinex.pw for UNO and tried for a bout 5 minutes to solo mine with the UNO client and it connects but it  gave a message of no longpoll and when I look at the data flowing I see a lot of 0s is the hash. I'm using bfgminer. Is the client messed up?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 10, 2013, 01:43:30 AM
Do any of these pools do mix mining like with bitcoins and sometimes doing namecoins? Either that or can it be done. I'd at least like to have some assurance that if the Unobtanium coin doesn't do too well I could still get something out of it with an exchangeable coin.

Thanks

You talkin about Merged Mining. Last I herd BTE was being worked on for merged mining. THat was like 2 months ago. Havent herd anything else.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
November 08, 2013, 02:50:09 PM
PM me your UNO wallet address and I will give some to you.
Activity: 725
November 08, 2013, 10:16:36 AM
Unobtanium has been added to the iSpace mining pool portfolio at http://uno.ispace.co.uk/

Enjoy.
November 07, 2013, 07:30:55 PM
Do any of these pools do mix mining like with bitcoins and sometimes doing namecoins? Either that or can it be done. I'd at least like to have some assurance that if the Unobtanium coin doesn't do too well I could still get something out of it with an exchangeable coin.

Thanks
legendary
The Real Jude Austin
November 07, 2013, 03:10:31 AM
It's shinier than BitBar!  Cool
November 06, 2013, 10:13:19 PM
I can't remember where I seen this before. He might have promoted other objects in the exact same room. Gotta wonder whats behind the blinds.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 06, 2013, 09:02:06 PM

You should say "On behalf of my Great Uncle, provincial Earl of Xandu, I must deposit 1 UNO in your wallet"

Well, here it is:
 uV324F1xrGycrVzR6xEWkjPxvyUFsD4gy1
Activity: 308
November 06, 2013, 08:07:45 PM
Its more collective than Franko.
Activity: 420
November 06, 2013, 06:36:52 PM

The accent makes me think Nigerian Scammer. You should work on that. lol
Activity: 308
November 05, 2013, 10:28:53 PM
Hi got a quick bug with mining Unobtainium. Just for note that it doesn't like mixed coin mining at the same time. I wanted to keep mining both bitcoin and this coin and noticed that cgminer was noting them as accepted on both pools but at least on the Unobtainium end it was recieving 0 shares on its end regardless that it was pulling hashes from what the bitcoin pool could have used. It also showed a spike in difficulty when mixed pooling which reverted after I stopped using it.

I set my miner on rotate mode so I hope I get some of both without fudging up the world.

Is there like a flag that can be put in shares so they are less similar so maybe cgminer doesn't think they are the same. I had Unobtainium set at a higher rate than bitcoin and was disapointed it happened like it did.

Just fyi and oops
legendary
Activity: 1197
November 05, 2013, 12:05:08 PM
Just for heads up I'm using un.coinmine.pl  and occasionaly I'm getting a rejected work not found error. It feels like I'm getting this alot vs bitcoin. Is that happening on other Unobtainium pools as well or just here.

Thanks

you probably use hardware which doesn't support work restart so if blocks are quite quick you will get some of those errors - just checked and we have 99.97% efficiency for current block...
Activity: 294
November 05, 2013, 11:54:18 AM
Just for heads up I'm using un.coinmine.pl  and occasionaly I'm getting a rejected work not found error. It feels like I'm getting this alot vs bitcoin. Is that happening on other Unobtainium pools as well or just here.

Thanks

you can try here, if you get better results: https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/UNO
November 05, 2013, 11:45:29 AM
Just for heads up I'm using un.coinmine.pl  and occasionaly I'm getting a rejected work not found error. It feels like I'm getting this alot vs bitcoin. Is that happening on other Unobtainium pools as well or just here.

Thanks
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
November 03, 2013, 08:00:48 PM
Mining...
Pages:
Jump to: