Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unobtanium: Current Release 0.9.5 - page 44. (Read 148790 times)

legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
October 19, 2013, 03:09:03 AM
You getting orphaned shares or orphaned blocks?
If you have all machines in local network it should be no problem.
grep or tail data/coinnanme/log for pool log
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 19, 2013, 02:56:02 AM
User: udjBRzY57D6f6vnJewTmY3er1yqikh4Gvg
You have like 30-40% doa, check your config!

It's not me, but I'm having a problem with orphans.  My setup is all backwards and I have the coind on a separate machine.  Was going to get the miner, node, and coind all on the same machine and see if that helps.

edit; where would I find the console output in the p2pool code?  The four digit resolution for the payout in the output is driving me nuts.
legendary
Don`t panic! Organize!
October 19, 2013, 02:33:41 AM
User: udjBRzY57D6f6vnJewTmY3er1yqikh4Gvg
You have like 30-40% doa, check your config!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 19, 2013, 12:38:50 AM
mining @~2.3Ghs on un.coinmine.pl

Right there with you.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
October 19, 2013, 12:36:54 AM
mining @~2.3Ghs on un.coinmine.pl
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
October 19, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
The Small Time Miner Unobtanium Pool
PPLNS Payouts, Full Block Rewards Including Tx Fees!, Low 1% Pool Fee
http://uno.smalltimeminer.com
Stratum Only: stratum+tcp://uno.smalltimeminer.com:3340
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 18, 2013, 10:53:38 PM
great
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 18, 2013, 09:51:18 PM
Looks like he might have finally gotten it working with P2Pool, the hash rate just quadrupled. Cool
October 18, 2013, 09:13:05 PM
Not on this coin but any other sha256 coin including bitcoin if i use the regular getwork from a pool it will accept 8 shares and then reject everything else and reset every 2 minutes. If I run it through a stratum proxy it usually works fine.

Have you tried setting up a local p2pool node?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 18, 2013, 09:07:20 PM
Erupters working fine on un.coinmine.pl  Cheesy

mine do too, they use whatever program your using to mine to connect to the pool.

the blades have a built in miner, just plug it into a network cable and give it the details and go, but it doesnt work with stratum so you have to use a stratum proxy. Well this is where I run into problems. I use the stratum proxy to mine bitcoin just fine, but when I put in the stratum details of either the p2pool or un.coinmine.pl it has a TON of rejects and hops back and forth between my main proxy and the backup and the pool reads 14mh/s lol. The blade does 10.7gh/s mining bitcoin.
Have you tried just straight up getwork? I'm pretty sure p2pool supports it.

Not on this coin but any other sha256 coin including bitcoin if i use the regular getwork from a pool it will accept 8 shares and then reject everything else and reset every 2 minutes. If I run it through a stratum proxy it usually works fine.
October 18, 2013, 09:01:59 PM

mine do too, they use whatever program your using to mine to connect to the pool.

the blades have a built in miner, just plug it into a network cable and give it the details and go, but it doesnt work with stratum so you have to use a stratum proxy. Well this is where I run into problems. I use the stratum proxy to mine bitcoin just fine, but when I put in the stratum details of either the p2pool or un.coinmine.pl it has a TON of rejects and hops back and forth between my main proxy and the backup and the pool reads 14mh/s lol. The blade does 10.7gh/s mining bitcoin.
Have you tried just straight up getwork? I'm pretty sure p2pool supports it.
October 18, 2013, 09:00:53 PM
If the onboard miner lets you adjust the check work time, you should set it as small as possible, and also eliminate any fallback pools.  The rejects come because work restarts come back faster than the miner checks for work (I think, just a guess).  On gpu miners with faster coins, I've had to dial back my intensity to keep from getting so many rejects.  I didn't notice all the rejects until I tried asiccoin on my tester p2pool node.  If it keeps being a problem, you could just try solo mining for awhile.

The only other things I can think of are your stratum proxy settings, or seeing if you could magic something up with the cgminer api.

Good luck.
October 18, 2013, 08:38:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
October 18, 2013, 08:23:17 PM
Erupters working fine on un.coinmine.pl  Cheesy
October 18, 2013, 08:12:49 PM
Have added Unobtanium to MiningPool.co

https://www.miningpool.co

Fixed share diff of 1

Happy Mining!

To users who already use MiningPool.co enable Unobtanium on the settings page.

Does your pool work? It seems as though nobody has gotten any UN from it yet? How many confirms to get a payout?

It looks like 120 confirms there to get anything. I'm mining there too but I suspect something is not right either. We should be pulling in blocks faster with 100 ghash of power.

EDIT:
FYI
Just hit a payout from block number 546 on this pool. So yes they are real and they do happen.

i got payouts too..I am at .00544 right now after 4.5 hours...
The P2Pools are working great and there is no delay in payout from blocks found. We need more hashing power, though.

I cant get my asic blade to reliably mine either p2pool or un.coinmine.pl using stratum proxy, the pool doesn't read it as running and it acts really weird. Any ideas?
October 18, 2013, 08:04:24 PM

Fixed share diff of 1

Happy Mining!

Does your pool work? It seems as though nobody has gotten any UN from it yet? How many confirms to get a payout?

It looks like 120 confirms there to get anything. I'm mining there too but I suspect something is not right either. We should be pulling in blocks faster with 100 ghash of power.

EDIT:
FYI
Just hit a payout from block number 546 on this pool. So yes they are real and they do happen.

The P2Pools are working great and there is no delay in payout from blocks found. We need more hashing power, though.
Activity: 394
October 18, 2013, 06:47:30 PM

Fixed share diff of 1

Happy Mining!

EDIT:
FYI

legendary
Don`t panic! Organize!
October 18, 2013, 06:41:21 PM
Yes, it is working good. Blocks are created properly.
There is second node: http://bit.usr.sh:9655 from pawlak2
Also 1%
Happy mining.

Updated master branch https://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-rav
October 18, 2013, 05:54:14 PM
Ok, testing P2pool for Un
https://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-rav/tree/u120
Will take it to main branch if it will works fine.

Is http://rav3n.dtdns.net:9655 open for business? If so, perhaps it should be added to the OP.

Added! Thanks for your support.
I`m not 100% it is working ok because I cant find darn block using my 2 usb erupters Tongue I have ETA 4h now :/
When it will make at least one valid block I`ll add it to my main branch. I`m also not 100% it will jump to 1Un blocks properly. When we pass 2k blocks and it will not work I`ll change proper line to make it work again.
My node is 1% fee, up and running. But it is my home machine, so can`t guarantee 99.99% uptime.
Just use Un address as username and anything as password.
I`m using latest forrestv P2pool code, so only adding numbers to earlier (less than v13) versions will not connect

It's found a couple blocks now and I just added more power to it. Hopefully, it will find more =)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
October 18, 2013, 05:41:03 PM
Fairly low rewards overall, long burn in to full blocks, and SHA256 without PoS should bolster this coins viability. This is a simple, clean, easy to use coin designed to be mintable with the multitude of ASICs coming online.

I commend you Blaze2. This coin is my favourite! I will support it hard and post some adverts on my sites Cheesy

P.S. Un.coinmine.pl is paying out NICE!
Pages:
Jump to: