Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Ura.Market — A New Format For Safe Investment🔥 - page 10. (Read 2956 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Is it real? In the past, many such projects have been seen, but so far none of them have been able to prove that it is really needed when the market falls. Some losses to investors.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
 How often can investors ask for dividends?   
Activity: 37
What’s your main source of profit?
Activity: 8
Is it possible to use your smart contracts in any other areas except for the ICO?
Activity: 6
URA.market is a cool thing. In your opinion, should we wait  for launch of the  product?   
Yes. If they manage to make to make it popular, investing in the ICO will become really safer.
If it’s so cool, there won’t be any problems with making it widely used.
I’ll argue, my friend. The point is that many things will depend on a marketing campaign.
Won’t they have any problems with it?
URA.market certainly won’t have any problems with marketing campaign! They’re already carrying it out actively and already start working with the first clients.
Via what channels do they promote their project? Is it known? 
Activity: 14
URA.market is a cool thing. In your opinion, should we wait  for launch of the  product?   
Yes. If they manage to make to make it popular, investing in the ICO will become really safer.
I’ll argue, my friend. The point is that many things will depend on a marketing campaign.
URA.market certainly won’t have any problems with marketing campaign! They’re already carrying it out actively and already start working with the first clients.
Activity: 54
Activity: 54
Activity: 105
If tokens don’t develop on developers, whom will they depend on?
Activity: 59
How much will it take an ICO project to cooperate with you? 
Activity: 175
Is it possible to contact your support service?     
Activity: 76
Are your activities regulated by international licenses?   
Activity: 238
What is the capitalization of your token now in the market?   
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
What does “safe investment” that you want to implement mean?   
It means that investors’ funds are less exposed to risk.
How will it be ensured?

The market will be self-regulated due to these smart contracts, no one will be able to influence token price.
This is nonsense and a lie. You understand the economics of the cryptocurrency market very poorly. Even my cat understands cryptocurrency better than you))) Grin
Activity: 71
Do you hold any marketing campaign for your project?   
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Can the referral link be used for any number of referrals? That is, if I get 100 referrals, will I receive 2% of each initial investment of these referrals?
Activity: 55
How many active users do use your service?   
Pages:
Jump to: