Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Ura.Market — A New Format For Safe Investment🔥 - page 5. (Read 2956 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
How much does it cost to use your smart contract for the ICO?   
Activity: 76
What innovations are you planning to implement into your smart contract in the near future?   
Activity: 238
Is it possible to get the dividends in any other cryptocurrency except for Ethereum? 
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
What market capitalization do you forecast in the following 2 years of URA operation?   
Activity: 44
Do you help ICO projects to adjust a smart contract?
Activity: 8
Won’t ICO projects be able to vanish with investors’ money due to your smart contract?   
Activity: 5
The time to solve big investor issue has come long ago. They really ruin young projects.
Personally, i haven’t heard about their negative impact on the ICO. Otherwise, they bring more money to them.   

It’s only one side of the coin. They sell big pack of projects’ tokens after the end of the ICO, as a result, the token value drops.   
So these smart contracts won’t allow to buy tokens worth of big amount of  money? 
Nope, they restrict the tokensale after the end of the ICO for some time to prevent their price from dropping.     

Won’t this have negative impact on interest to the project?   
Of course, not. On the contrary, it will make the ICO even more attractive for private investors.   
The time to solve big investor issue has come long ago. They really ruin young projects.
Personally, i haven’t heard about their negative impact on the ICO. Otherwise, they bring more money to them.   

It’s only one side of the coin. They sell big pack of projects’ tokens after the end of the ICO, as a result, the token value drops.   
So these smart contracts won’t allow to buy tokens worth of big amount of  money? 
Nope, they restrict the tokensale after the end of the ICO for some time to prevent their price from dropping.     

Won’t this have negative impact on interest to the project?   
Activity: 5

Activity: 9

Activity: 9
Activity: 106
How can one buy tokens of your project? 
Activity: 115
It’s specified on your platform that you have a lot of partners! What are cooperation conditions? 
Activity: 82
Is there a possibility that your tokens will be paid not only in Ethereum in the future? 
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
There are questions over questions in this thread, but is the team also taking the time to actively answer them?
Activity: 105
What exchanges will your token be traded on?   
Activity: 76
How long are investors’ funds stored on the smart contracts?     
Activity: 71
Do you use your smart contract on your ICO? 
Activity: 7
Do i get it right that the use of your smart contract will allow the tokens grow steadily in the market?   
Pages:
Jump to: