Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Ura.Market — A New Format For Safe Investment🔥 - page 6. (Read 2956 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How will your platform protect the projects from big players?   
Activity: 13
It’s cool when the project offers dividend payment to investors! I’ll certainly buy their tokens. 
Wow I didn’t even know that investors get the dividends! Will they get a lot?   

It depends on amount of transactions made via this platform. 
Got it! Look, how many tokens should one buy to get the dividends?   
You can even buy a token to get the dividends. But you should understand that the more tokens you have, the more dividends you’ll get.   

It’s clear  Cheesy Btw,  i like the fact that it will be possible to order dividends payments even daily – I‘ve just read about it!

Yes, it’s very convenient! And i like the fact that the dividends will be paid in Eth.   
Activity: 11
It’s cool when the project offers dividend payment to investors! I’ll certainly buy their tokens. 

You can even buy a token to get the dividends. But you should understand that the more tokens you have, the more dividends you’ll get.   

It’s clear  Cheesy Btw,  i like the fact that it will be possible to order dividends payments even daily – I‘ve just read about it!

Activity: 78
How will you stimulate the growth of the value of your token after the end of the ICO?   
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
New project yet, a growing number of projects are increasingly opening up opportunities for us to choose a good project and getting the advantage, by making a comparison of similar projects. I hope this project will make something different from the project in General.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Is this only an infrastructure project or are you also selling any kind of digital product? Where do the dividends come from?
Activity: 113
Has the team of your project worked on development of some crypto projects before?   
Activity: 175
I don’t really understand what it means that your smart contract doesn’t give an opportunity to withdraw the funds from the projects? 
Activity: 76
Do you have some goal for tokensale?   
Activity: 82
How many transactions are you planning to be made via your projects in two years of stable operation?
Activity: 106
Can you say in what way you advertise your product now?   
Activity: 8
How does your security system work?   
Activity: 7
How many transactions are already made via your platform?   
Activity: 108
This is new coin listing server. you can introduce your project into people or many MN holder . we advertise their. this Discord server for advertisement. we have a team for it. you can easily know real currency with us. join our server and advertise your project or coin. we have so many member also.contact with as for advertisement all the best   https://discord.gg/vJJJZqp
Does anyone participate in URA referral program?   
I do, why are you asking?
It’s interesting whether it’s really possible to make profit on it.
Of course, it is, if you invite investors to the project actively.
Do they pay at all?
Yes, I’ve already withdrawn the funds to my wallet twice, so it’s already checked!   
Do they consider applications for payment rapidly?
Pages:
Jump to: