Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com - page 10. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
read properly again. hacker accessed to that particular wallet and transferred them to safe.trade, the exchange recovered them once notified.

this isn't the first time that this exchange has been compromised. avoid safe.trade.

if you read the entire text you will see that the exchange was not been compromised this time, an user wallet has
been compromised and safe.trade helped recover the stolen coins so dont jump to conclusions before documenting

sorry mum. But however you want to put a spin on it.. someone accessed someone elses account on that particular exchange.
perhaps the security steps are not rigid enough.
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
the lesson is never to keep an unencrypted wallet
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

this isn't the first time that this exchange has been compromised. avoid safe.trade.

if you read the entire text you will see that the exchange was not been compromised this time, an user wallet has
been compromised and safe.trade helped recover the stolen coins so dont jump to conclusions before documenting

sorry mum. But however you want to put a spin on it.. someone accessed someone elses account on that particular exchange.
perhaps the security steps are not rigid enough.

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Buy support is getting stronger every day Wink
Just an info about what happent yesterday

Safe.trade:  Hi there, this is just a heads up that we were able to resolve a security incident involving a stolen personal URX wallet today.     No damage was incurred.    3200 URX was stolen from a wallet,  which at current prices is worth over 1 BTC.      These funds were frozen, and are now safely in cold storage awaiting their rightful owner.   None of the URX was traded or withdrawn, it was a 100% recovery.

One of the key reasons we were able to successfully make this recovery is the Immediate reporting by the URX team and @wildraven .     A huge thanks goes out to them for communicating this quickly.     If you ever have an issue with stolen funds please message us directly and immediately, as was done here.

This is also an example of a number of protocols we have put in place to protect users and communities.    Safety and Security is and always will be our number one focus.    For your large crypto holdings, we always recommend cold or paper wallets.    Please protect yourselves as much as possible, as attacks are an every day occurence.
Activity: 89
URX POOL

Code:
-a argon2ad -o stratum+tcp://nosuchpool.cloud:4240 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=URX

fee : 0,3%

Stratum adaptive difficulty (from slow to highend CPUs), start from:  0.005 

No registration required

Payouts: every 1 hour

Activity: 63
I just set up QQ community in China.601911653
hi everyone, Im selling some urx so I can buy a few solar pannels and be more eco-friendly

anyone interested ?

hi everyone, Im selling some urx so I can buy a few solar pannels and be more eco-friendly

anyone interested ?
Activity: 3
Nice work, man!! Really nice....
Activity: 283
Merit: 4
Hello Everyone! Below is the download link for the Test Certificates. The design is unfinished...working on the rest of it. The wording is just an Idea...Open to suggestions. It's missing some Art etc. Enjoy!!!

Activity: 283
Merit: 4
Hello everyone...I'm Alive! When I get home tonight I'm going to package up the new Paper Wallets and post a download link for testing. The art isn't done yet but the it's close enough to test with. I got some new software and scrapped the original design....Well more like Reworked the original design. I'm sorry I haven't been more active lately...My mother has been in the Hospital the last month and a half and it was not looking good for a while there. she is doing better now!! The chain is looking good!
and the last coin from this round goes to RicKillerZ
Xjorbenx you have won 1 urx
Activity: 63
Send your address so i can send it to you Smiley
UPK997Azvu7ikdErRQYakfpAZTVha39XKe