Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com - page 54. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 4
Tonight is a Great night! I bought a Bottle of Bourbon for the occasion!! My goal is to make it through the next 100 Blocks!!!! Have Fun everyone....Urx to the Moon!!!
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
Less than 200 blocks left!
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
finaly, less than one day left untill halving Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thіs іs a vеrу nісe іdеа with abіlity! Wаtсhful dеsign, eхcеllenсе іdеа, а rаther іntеrеstіng aсtіvіtу.
And it is listed on 2 exchanges, the second one is bigger and has yet to approve us so we can start trading, come and mine urx before the hashrate will go up even more
One day left untill halving Wink
Less Than 700 blocks before Reward Halving
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi Guys,

I have 1 coin for sale, its taken me nearly 1 month solid to mine it, and i am happy to sell it private, but given the extremely rare nature of this coin, the price is 0.1 BTC.

Here or PM.

J

PRICE drop
0.05 BTC per coin

J
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Say what you will, but with a serious project like URX, I can rest assured knowing that I'm going to make a ton of money along the way. Maybe there are some skeptics here, but that's what I honestly think about this project. Promising.
Everyone is waiting for the opportunity to trade on the BiteBTC.I have over 500 coins, I'm waiting too.It is unlikely that you will find buyers here.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi Guys,

I have 1 coin for sale, its taken me nearly 1 month solid to mine it, and i am happy to sell it private, but given the extremely rare nature of this coin, the price is 0.1 BTC.

Here or PM.

J

LOL Cheesy I wts 100URX for 10 btc)))

it would have been nice  Grin

Just look at 42 coin, its around $21,000 per coin

Make me a sensible offer...

No sensible offers? Not even with halving approaching fast?
I'd rather sell private than mess about with transfer fee, and exchange percentage, if i had loads i'd use exchange, but since i have only 3 coins total...this is easiest way.
J
Probably, busy with work.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Where did the developer go
everything will depend on the value of the coin, the more the price the more interested people.
Pages:
Jump to: