Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!! - page 2. (Read 578405 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Now I started an asic Zeus 40mh/s, the difficulty increased to 0.23, no more rejected shares.
I think is good for USDe network, correct?
Sorry for my bad english.
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
ANNOUNCEMENT:ANNOUNCEMENT:ANNOUNCEMENT

This is the second notice.

I have been working with luckyguy2807 and we have been discussing the future of this coin. I have secured the wallet from the Cryptsy sale to microguy and it contains over 243,000,000 USDe. We can get this coin back up and running, but first we need to get the coins back into the hands of those who lost them to the Cryptsy fiasco. If you have your wallet and can give verification of the transaction of the coins you lost to Cryptsy, I can transfer them back to you. We want to get this coin back out and continue with a plan to get it back on exchanges, but we need your help and interest. If you are interested and would like your coins back, please provide transaction information by July 15th, 2017. I will do my best to get the USDe transferred back to you so we can move forward.

After the initial transfer, we will use what is left for bounties to update the wallet and get the block explorer back online. This will just be a start and we would be open to any ideas from the USDe community to improve and continue the development of this coin moving forward.

Here is the link for CGMiner 3.7.2 https://ufile.io/dyxpz

Wallet files I have (try both downloads, you may need to try a combination of files to get the wallet to work, but I think USDE1 is correct):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ogn6ga8o6s14cs/USDe.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0uemn2s1g03jw3/USDE1.zip?dl=0

I tried to solo mine the coin again. Block reward is 3.9USDe and the difficulty on CGminer says 17.5T, but the difficulty on the console says .0002. Getting lots of rejected shares. Still trying to look for how many coins have been mined, but the info from the wallet says over 1,533,468 blocks have been found. Looks like time to confirm mined coins is still 120 blocks.

This is my CGMiner 3.7.2 BAT file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:54448 -u ****** -p ****** -I 11

This is my CONF file:

server=1
rpcuser=******
rpcpassword=******
addnode=45.56.115.51:54449
addnode=82.26.148.253:54449
addnode=51.254.45.117:55874
addnode=85.175.218.53:1646
addnode=42.117.125.181:61483
addnode=80.14.183.25:59091
addnode=79.112.54.86:58542
addnode=192.99.13.67:43027
addnode=192.99.8.126:60084
addnode=45.79.195.108:51134

Good luck to all of us and if you need help, please post here and we will work together to reach a solution.

Thank you

RB25
Thank a lot. Sure, it will be a pleasure. My wallet synced rightfully. I will try to mine later for now. I am using sapphire 270x.

You should be fine with the low difficulty. I was mining a little bit with my 7870s and everything was OK. Had a lot of rejects, though. I think because the difficulty is so low.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Thank a lot. Sure, it will be a pleasure. My wallet synced rightfully. I will try to mine later for now. I am using sapphire 270x.
Yes.I was trying to solo mine the coin.

OK, you got the wallet working, good. You have to let it sync all the way until you see the green check mark at the bottom right.

As for solo mining, use the link to download CGMiner 3.7.2 and try to use the batch file scrypt that I put in my post. What is your hardware?

As for Cpinmarketcap, we need to get the block explorer back up as well for their website to pull data. That is on our list, but our first priority is the disposition of the Cryptsy wallet coins. Thank you for coming back to the thread and keeping it going.
I sent an email to Coinmarketcap to update the announcement section. You might want to contact them as well. It is showing as inactive.
Yes.I was trying to solo mine the coin.
I got the same thing again..no change

NO servers were found that could be used to get work from.

Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input.

Most likely you have entered wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or set up workers.
Pool 0: URL: http://localhost:54448

It sounds like you're trying to mine, correct? Did you get the wallet working?

No pool is planned right now. We still need to get word out and try to get coins reimbursed for the Cryptsy fiasco.
I got the same thing again..no change

NO servers were found that could be used to get work from.

Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input.

Most likely you have entered wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or set up workers.
Pool 0: URL: http://localhost:54448
Thanks. Will try that. I have version 1.0.4 one.

OK, that is the one I have as well and it syncs with the conf file I have.
Thanks. Will try that. I have version 1.0.4 one.
Try what I have in my conf file:

server=1
rpcuser=******
rpcpassword=******

of course, change the stars to whatever you want. Give that a try and see what you get. Also check what version of the wallet you have. If you need, go up and download the USDE1 file from the drop box and install it and replace your wallet file.
Thank you g1itch, that is very helpful.

ANNOUNCEMENT:ANNOUNCEMENT:ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been working with luckyguy2807 and we have been discussing the future of this coin. I have secured the wallet from the Cryptsy sale to microguy and it contains over 243,000,000 USDe. We can get this coin back up and running, but first we need to get the coins back into the hands of those who lost them to the Cryptsy fiasco. If you have your wallet and can give verification of the transaction of the coins you lost to Cryptsy, I can transfer them back to you. We want to get this coin back out and continue with a plan to get it back on exchanges, but we need your help and interest. If you are interested and would like your coins back, please provide transaction information by July 15th, 2017. I will do my best to get the USDe transferred back to you so we can move forward.

After the initial transfer, we will use what is left for bounties to update the wallet and get the block explorer back online. This will just be a start and we would be open to any ideas from the USDe community to improve and continue the development of this coin moving forward.

Here is the link for CGMiner 3.7.2 https://ufile.io/dyxpz

Wallet files I have (try both downloads, you may need to try a combination of files to get the wallet to work, but I think USDE1 is correct):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ogn6ga8o6s14cs/USDe.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0uemn2s1g03jw3/USDE1.zip?dl=0

I tried to solo mine the coin again. Block reward is 3.9USDe and the difficulty on CGminer says 17.5T, but the difficulty on the console says .0002. Getting lots of rejected shares. Still trying to look for how many coins have been mined, but the info from the wallet says over 1,533,468 blocks have been found. Looks like time to confirm mined coins is still 120 blocks.

This is my CGMiner 3.7.2 BAT file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:54448 -u ****** -p ****** -I 11

This is my CONF file:

server=1
rpcuser=******
rpcpassword=******

Good luck to all of us and if you need help, please post here and we will work together to reach a solution.

Thank you

]

I got this error while running..
Most liked you have put wrong URL , forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers.

This is what I have in my usde.conf
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=same as your batch u (which is your wallet address)
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=54448
port=54448
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=usde.hash.so
addnode=usde.poolerino.com
addnode=usde.coinium.org

I have some coins in my wallet. Will it sync now?

Go back through this thread and make sure your conf file has all the latest nodes. Should sync, but will take some time depending on the last time you had connections.
I have some coins in my wallet. Will it sync now?
If no one claims them, how do you suppose to redistribute them? The wallet has 243M coins, but there is still another 1B+ out there. And some people are still mining them because I am not finding every block.

To put them back into the mining supply, wouldn't one have to also readjust the reward and the halving blocks?

I don't know how to redistribute them, that is likely the worst way to go about it because it will never be fair. All of a sudden we airdrop millions of coins? People who get them for free will sell them at the first chance no matter the price.

The easiest solution would be to burn them and make them unspendable, this would decrease the supply and make all USDE more rare and more valuable relative to this new max supply.

The more complicated version would to be burn these coins then reintroduce 243 million to the available supply. As you said we would have to readjust the reward scheme, block times, etc. I'm not up to the task, but if we find a decent coder it shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish. Right now the block reward seems relativley paltry. 1.9 USDE per minute, 24 hours a day, leaves you with a mere 2,736 USDE per day if you get every available coin.

If anybody would like to volunteer for any potential resolution on this, please step forward.

Good points. I am not arguing against them, just asking questions based off other.

I am not sure there is so little work as to ask for volunteers to redo this. I do agree that the block reward is very small now, but that could be good. Think about this. How many users still actually have a USDe wallet? Its been a while and I am wondering if people just deleted them after Poloniex and Allcruex dropped them. I have been working with LuckyGuy on this and I would really hate to just burn them without giving it a shot of getting them back to the people who got burned by Cryptsy.

Maybe a new FB page or some kind of social media feed to get the word out?

Like I said, not arguing against you, just trying to throw ideas out and see what we can develop for a plan.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If no one claims them, how do you suppose to redistribute them? The wallet has 243M coins, but there is still another 1B+ out there. And some people are still mining them because I am not finding every block.

To put them back into the mining supply, wouldn't one have to also readjust the reward and the halving blocks?

I don't know how to redistribute them, that is likely the worst way to go about it because it will never be fair. All of a sudden we airdrop millions of coins? People who get them for free will sell them at the first chance no matter the price.

The easiest solution would be to burn them and make them unspendable, this would decrease the supply and make all USDE more rare and more valuable relative to this new max supply.

The more complicated version would to be burn these coins then reintroduce 243 million to the available supply. As you said we would have to readjust the reward scheme, block times, etc. I'm not up to the task, but if we find a decent coder it shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish. Right now the block reward seems relativley paltry. 1.9 USDE per minute, 24 hours a day, leaves you with a mere 2,736 USDE per day if you get every available coin.

If anybody would like to volunteer for any potential resolution on this, please step forward.
What's the status regarding coins reimbursement?

No one has messaged me or contacted me so far.

That's a shame, most people who lost their coins on Cryptsy probably aren't aware that altcoin wallets have been reclaimed.

I got all of mine off of Cryptsy in time.

We could Burn the coins, removing them from the max USDE supply or try to reintroduce them to the minable supply. That would handle the issue fairly.

Is there anyway we can spread the word more widely? Maybe keep talking on this thread and bumping it to the top of the topics list? Messaging people in this thread directly?

I am not just going to burn the coins and I don't think there is a way to put them back in the "mine" again.

You may not want to get rid of those 243 million USDE but if nothing is done to take care of those coins nobody will want to buy USDE anyway.

Finding the original Cryptsy owners is unrealistic and will never happen no matter how much you advertise.

For the sake of the coin the best thing to do is burn the coins, redistribute them, or reintroduce them into the max mining supply which is possible by a capable dev.

If you simply put USDE on an exchange with 243 million outstanding then you will be lucky to get fractions of doge for your holdings lol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What's the status regarding coins reimbursement?

No one has messaged me or contacted me so far.

That's a shame, most people who lost their coins on Cryptsy probably aren't aware that altcoin wallets have been reclaimed.

I got all of mine off of Cryptsy in time.

We could Burn the coins, removing them from the max USDE supply or try to reintroduce them to the minable supply. That would handle the issue fairly.

Is there anyway we can spread the word more widely? Maybe keep talking on this thread and bumping it to the top of the topics list? Messaging people in this thread directly?

I am not just going to burn the coins and I don't think there is a way to put them back in the "mine" again.

You may not want to get rid of those 243 million USDE but if nothing is done to take care of those coins nobody will want to buy USDE anyway.

Finding the original Cryptsy owners is unrealistic and will never happen no matter how much you advertise.

For the sake of the coin the best thing to do is burn the coins, redistribute them, or reintroduce them into the max mining supply which is possible by a capable dev.

If you simply put USDE on an exchange with 243 million outstanding then you will be lucky to get fractions of doge for your holdings lol
Pages:
Jump to: