Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!! - page 4. (Read 578405 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
USD-E has a future.

Is the blockchain currently moving? I will open my old qt later and check if I find any peers.

All that we need is

1.) active mining, I can contribute some hash power if we get a pool

2.) functioning QT, the existing one should work fine

3.) an exchange, cryptopia will list most anything

This coin could easily be 100-1000 + satoshi as it once was
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast
I have received the USDe wallet that Microguy and company got from the Cryptsy fiasco. It contains a substantial amount of coins. My question to you all is what you want to do with them. Regardless of quantity, is there someone willing to pick up the project and do some development?

I have no experience with development and very little with actual programming/code writing. I have no idea what it takes to work with the blockchain environment. However, if we have a new Dev and can convince an exchange that we want to move it forward, maybe we can secure some financing by getting it back on an exchange. I leave it to those still interested to decide.

Thanks

RB25

Hey, I also tried contacting Microguy. I've tried last year to contact USDe developer but got no response from him. I've read for 2 hours this thread.
I don't know what is the currents status with the wallets and social media account. I'll be back with more info

As far as I know, the last wallet was updated sometime in 2015. Same with the updates to social media. There have been a lot of advancements since then, but what I want to know if someone has an idea to transform this coin to make it different and advance the tech one more time to make it marketable and useful.

I had the password for the twitter.com/coinusde  and I'm trying to find who was the next in charge for this account. I see that the page for facebook was deleted. When I left somebody else was in charge for these pages. But more important is that a dev is the only person who could revive this, implement new codes and many more.
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I have received the USDe wallet that Microguy and company got from the Cryptsy fiasco. It contains a substantial amount of coins. My question to you all is what you want to do with them. Regardless of quantity, is there someone willing to pick up the project and do some development?

I have no experience with development and very little with actual programming/code writing. I have no idea what it takes to work with the blockchain environment. However, if we have a new Dev and can convince an exchange that we want to move it forward, maybe we can secure some financing by getting it back on an exchange. I leave it to those still interested to decide.

Thanks

RB25

Hey, I also tried contacting Microguy. I've tried last year to contact USDe developer but got no response from him. I've read for 2 hours this thread.
I don't know what is the currents status with the wallets and social media account. I'll be back with more info

As far as I know, the last wallet was updated sometime in 2015. Same with the updates to social media. There have been a lot of advancements since then, but what I want to know if someone has an idea to transform this coin to make it different and advance the tech one more time to make it marketable and useful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast

Thanks

RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

Thanks

RB25
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Anyone have a link to download the wallet qt version for windows.
The link i have will send me to a spam website.

marked as malware, send me to www.4shared.com but those links are not safe

Thanks
Activity: 98
Is there a new developer out there?
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

Hi, I was wondering if you can still burn coins? I have around 5m USDecoin.
Thanks!

This thread was brought to my attention via the above, whereupon I found the post below.

Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The USDe wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0

MicroGuy, I'll be willing to pay you the full amount (within reason) for what you paid for all them wallets. Payment will be in the form of CoinProLite (CPL). We would not take possession of the wallets, with your word good enough that all unclaimed wallets will be destroyed (read: unspendable), with you having the option of doling out CPL to folks who suffered a lost due to the Cryptsy fiasco.

Related post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19386437

Please PM me if you have an questions or concerns.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Imagine the weeks mining this crap instead of dgb at the time.

What a terrible error of judgement that turned out to be for everyone involved.

Looked promising but really the devs didn't get serious with the project.
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
I'm sure this coin will have a nice raise! I am ready to donate a bit of Btc for services, publicity etc.
Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
Activity: 114
I really wish this coin was still active, its better than most and it could be worth so much right now if the devs would just start messing with it again.
Does anybody have any interest in trying to get this coin back on an exchange?

Maybe we could be the next USDT, you know, the one that DOESN'T go bust.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The USDe wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0
This coin will be an absolute sleeper come back and explode to 1 USDE = 1 USD....

Right?

Right?

Cry
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Sadly I need to inform USDE market has been delisted from Alcurex because no volume and blockexplorer not available.
If you withdraw coins out do it with your own risk. Wallet is running but we cant know is it in correct chain or not.

halibit
Alcurex
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Hey,

I have few millions USDe, where can I sell them? Is there anybody interested in?

https://alcurex.com/#USDE-BTC

unfortunately there are no buy orders at the moment but the coin is still listed there.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hey,

I have few millions USDe, where can I sell them? Is there anybody interested in?
Activity: 322
Smiley VERY good news from alcurEX. Smiley
Finally our wallet got all coins and we can open trading and transactions for USDe.
I will open market as soon as Im on office.

*thanks for the tips and nodes psycodad

halibit
alcurex.com

Nice one halibit. Good luck with your new updated exchange.
Activity: 557
It is still stuck to the 54805 block, solutions?
Pages:
Jump to: