Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!! - page 3. (Read 578405 times)

Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
What's the status regarding coins reimbursement?

No one has messaged me or contacted me so far.

That's a shame, most people who lost their coins on Cryptsy probably aren't aware that altcoin wallets have been reclaimed.

I got all of mine off of Cryptsy in time.

We could Burn the coins, removing them from the max USDE supply or try to reintroduce them to the minable supply. That would handle the issue fairly.

Is there anyway we can spread the word more widely? Maybe keep talking on this thread and bumping it to the top of the topics list? Messaging people in this thread directly?

I am not just going to burn the coins and I don't think there is a way to put them back in the "mine" again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

That's a shame, most people who lost their coins on Cryptsy probably aren't aware that altcoin wallets have been reclaimed.

I got all of mine off of Cryptsy in time.

We could Burn the coins, removing them from the max USDE supply or try to reintroduce them to the minable supply. That would handle the issue fairly.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast
I guess the reward halved this morning. Left getting 3.9xxx per block a when I got home, it was 1.9xxx per block.
I am sure there is still interest in USDE although it may not be at the forefront of the holder's minds to go back and search for this old coin. Most crypto users don't even talk in threads, if we get the exchanges lined up I'm positive longtime holders will return to here when they see the new pair listing.

I'll take a look at solo mining when I get time later this week.

I hope you are right. It would be nice to see this revived. It has a nice, non-gimmicky, idea behind it.
Can anybody get a pool set up or maybe initiate a request to be added on hash to coins or another one of the popular altcoin pools?

Same goes for exchanges, cryptopia should most certainly take us on board.

I want to see this coin pass $1 USD parity for the LULZ.  Grin

The plan right now is to get the coins back into the hands of the people who lost them to Cryptsy. After that, Luckyguy and I are going to try to get it back going. We need to get on an exchange, get the block explorer back up and try to get a pool to accept us for mining. This really can't happen unless we can show there is interest.

If you have a half-way decent GPU, you can still mine with the CGMiner 3.7.2 program in the link above. The difficulty is way low right now (.0002).

I am sure there is still interest in USDE although it may not be at the forefront of the holder's minds to go back and search for this old coin. Most crypto users don't even talk in threads, if we get the exchanges lined up I'm positive longtime holders will return to here when they see the new pair listing.

I'll take a look at solo mining when I get time later this week.
Can anybody get a pool set up or maybe initiate a request to be added on hash to coins or another one of the popular altcoin pools?

I want to see this coin pass $1 USD parity for the LULZ.  Grin

The plan right now is to get the coins back into the hands of the people who lost them to Cryptsy. After that, Luckyguy and I are going to try to get it back going. We need to get on an exchange, get the block explorer back up and try to get a pool to accept us for mining. This really can't happen unless we can show there is interest.

If you have a half-way decent GPU, you can still mine with the CGMiner 3.7.2 program in the link above. The difficulty is way low right now (.0002).

I want to see this coin pass $1 USD parity for the LULZ.  Grin
Thank you g1itch, that is very helpful.

ANNOUNCEMENT:ANNOUNCEMENT:ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been working with luckyguy2807 and we have been discussing the future of this coin. I have secured the wallet from the Cryptsy sale to microguy and it contains over 243,000,000 USDe. We can get this coin back up and running, but first we need to get the coins back into the hands of those who lost them to the Cryptsy fiasco. If you have your wallet and can give verification of the transaction of the coins you lost to Cryptsy, I can transfer them back to you. We want to get this coin back out and continue with a plan to get it back on exchanges, but we need your help and interest. If you are interested and would like your coins back, please provide transaction information by July 15th, 2017. I will do my best to get the USDe transferred back to you so we can move forward.

After the initial transfer, we will use what is left for bounties to update the wallet and get the block explorer back online. This will just be a start and we would be open to any ideas from the USDe community to improve and continue the development of this coin moving forward.

Here is the link for CGMiner 3.7.2 https://ufile.io/dyxpz

Wallet files I have (try both downloads, you may need to try a combination of files to get the wallet to work, but I think USDE1 is correct):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ogn6ga8o6s14cs/USDe.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0uemn2s1g03jw3/USDE1.zip?dl=0

I tried to solo mine the coin again. Block reward is 3.9USDe and the difficulty on CGminer says 17.5T, but the difficulty on the console says .0002. Getting lots of rejected shares. Still trying to look for how many coins have been mined, but the info from the wallet says over 1,533,468 blocks have been found. Looks like time to confirm mined coins is still 120 blocks.

This is my CGMiner 3.7.2 BAT file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:54448 -u ****** -p ****** -I 11

This is my CONF file:

server=1
rpcuser=******
rpcpassword=******
addnode=45.56.115.51:54449
addnode=82.26.148.253:54449
addnode=51.254.45.117:55874
addnode=85.175.218.53:1646
addnode=42.117.125.181:61483
addnode=80.14.183.25:59091
addnode=79.112.54.86:58542
addnode=192.99.13.67:43027
addnode=192.99.8.126:60084
addnode=45.79.195.108:51134

Good luck to all of us and if you need help, please post here and we will work together to reach a solution.

Thank you

RB25
Activity: 228
Code:
$ usded getinfo | grep bloc
    "blocks" : 1533468,
$ usded getpeerinfo | grep addr | sed 's|"addr" : "|addnode=|g' | sed 's|",||g'
        addnode=82.26.148.253:54449
        addnode=51.254.45.117:55874
        addnode=85.175.218.53:1646
        addnode=42.117.125.181:61483
        addnode=80.14.183.25:59091
        addnode=79.112.54.86:58542
        addnode=192.99.13.67:43027
        addnode=192.99.8.126:60084
        addnode=45.79.195.108:51134
Crypto Enthusiast
3.9 USDE is the current reward?  The wallet is syncronizing fast

I can't mine it...I don;'t know why

Correct, 3.9USDe is the current block reward. What miner are you using? Remember, this was an early Scrypt coin. CGMiner 3.7.2 was the best miner I tried for Scrypt coins. I can put that on dropbox too, if needed..

yes please, and we can chat more on the discord

Correct, 3.9USDe is the current block reward. What miner are you using? Remember, this was an early Scrypt coin. CGMiner 3.7.2 was the best miner I tried for Scrypt coins. I can put that on dropbox too, if needed..
Crypto Enthusiast

I tried to solo mine the coin again. Block reward is 3.9USDe and the difficulty on CGminer says 17.5T, but the difficulty on the console says .0002. Getting lots of rejected shares. Still trying to look for how many coins have been mined, but the info from the wallet says over 1,533,094 blocks have been found. Looks like time to confirm mined coins is still 120 blocks.

This is my CGMiner 3.7.2 BAT file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:54448 -u ****** -p ****** -I 11

This is my CONF file:

server=1
rpcuser=******
rpcpassword=******
addnode=45.56.115.51:54449

how many coins are in total mined so far?

How many coins that wallet from cryptsy has?

I don't know how many have been mined. This is where we need to get the block explorer back online.

There are over 243 million coins in the cryptsy wallet.

Wallet files I have (try both downloads, you may need to try a combination of files to get the wallet to work, but I think USDE1 is correct):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ogn6ga8o6s14cs/USDe.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0uemn2s1g03jw3/USDE1.zip?dl=0
Crypto Enthusiast
I had the password for the twitter.com/coinusde  and I'm trying to find who was the next in charge for this account. I see that the page for facebook was deleted. When I left somebody else was in charge for these pages. But more important is that a dev is the only person who could revive this, implement new codes and many more.

Twitter is a good start. Maybe revive the page looking for a dev to take up a new "challenge"?

USD-E has a future.
Is the blockchain currently moving? I will open my old qt later and check if I find any peers.
All that we need is
1.) active mining, I can contribute some hash power if we get a pool
2.) functioning QT, the existing one should work fine
3.) an exchange, cryptopia will list most anything
This coin could easily be 100-1000 + satoshi as it once was

The wallet I am using is v1.0.4.0. I show 1 active connection to the network. Cryptopia or Yobit might be good ones to get started and see if there is enough volume. I can put some on one of those at a starting price (whatever we decide) to get it rolling. if there is enough trading, it may attract attention from other, bigger exchanges. I think Poloniex used to list it as well.

Upload the wallet somewhere so that we can download it
Crypto Enthusiast
how many coins are in total mined so far?

How many coins that wallet from cryptsy has?

I had the password for the twitter.com/coinusde  and I'm trying to find who was the next in charge for this account. I see that the page for facebook was deleted. When I left somebody else was in charge for these pages. But more important is that a dev is the only person who could revive this, implement new codes and many more.

Twitter is a good start. Maybe revive the page looking for a dev to take up a new "challenge"?

USD-E has a future.
Is the blockchain currently moving? I will open my old qt later and check if I find any peers.
All that we need is
1.) active mining, I can contribute some hash power if we get a pool
2.) functioning QT, the existing one should work fine
3.) an exchange, cryptopia will list most anything
This coin could easily be 100-1000 + satoshi as it once was

The wallet I am using is v1.0.4.0. I show 1 active connection to the network. Cryptopia or Yobit might be good ones to get started and see if there is enough volume. I can put some on one of those at a starting price (whatever we decide) to get it rolling. if there is enough trading, it may attract attention from other, bigger exchanges. I think Poloniex used to list it as well.
Pages:
Jump to: