Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [USDEX/USX] Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 14. (Read 32423 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
The old USDe was excellent, i owe a lot to that coin.

Come join us in USDEX, we're aiming to surpass the excellence you saw before.

Will do. There was an active community on the original coin.
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
We are proud to announce the #1 exchange that listed USDEX (ticker USX) -> https://coinhouse.eu/markets/usxbtc

$USX #USDEX @Coinhouseu
Tell me where to buy?On a stock exchange?

We are not on an exchange yet, but you can come to the Discord discussion link in the first post and get all the updates as they happen.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Tell me where to buy?On a stock exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Congratulations to team USDEX.

Things are moving along nicely now, the future holds greatness.

Now I anxiously await my first USDEX stake :-)

Come join us in USDEX, we're aiming to surpass the excellence you saw before.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Our ICO was a success!, Amazing support from everyone. We doubled our member base in a day and tripled it in a week! We just brought on a couple new team members for the project they are absolutely amazing.
More to come guys! Our next step is to work on getting on exchanges and to redo the website into a more professional and eye popping experience.

Thank you everyone who participated in the ICO, I believe we would of sold double what we had offered easily.

Also Thank you to all involved in the project and who have been in this since 2014 just like us!

Since our team started and revived the project last year the support from old usde holders has been an amazing experience.

Yesterday I had the honor to meet alot of great people. I hope to work with these people and have the pleasure to talk with them more.

Thanks again everyone lets ride this to the moon!

For clarification:

If you see that we still have USDEX available on the coin sale website, but cannot buy any, let me explain what happened. We started Stage 2 last Friday, January 12th and uses Coinpayments as our payment processor. Things were going well until Saturday night into Sunday Morning when Coinpayments decided to do a maintenance/upgrade without fore-warning us. Their system was down for a bit and then when they came back online, the transactions were backed up and awaiting confirmations. We checked out sale website and showed that our system was working well. We continued to monitor both sites to make sure everyone's transactions were going through and to try and head off problems before they happened.

Unfortunately, there were some delays in transactions and confirmations. In an effort to make sure everyone who submitted before we sold out, and then suffered delays, got the coins they wanted, we made sure we had enough USDEX to cover everyone by adding more to the coin sale pile. Once the system had seen that we had sold our original allotment, it stopped accepting deposits. However, with the Coinpayments system being so delayed, some transactions were in a state of flux with the system.

The coin sale is over and we are in the process of making sure our system is in agreement with what the Coinpayments system has. This may take a couple days, but we will help everyone through the finishing process. We thank everyone for their support and patience and if you have questions or concerns, please join our Discord groups and we will address them.

Thanks

Randy
USDEX
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
The stage 2 ICO is now closed. Thank you to everyone participating. Come check us out at UnifiedSociety.org

WOW!

The amount of interest and support is refreshing.

Congrats to team USDEX
The stage 2 ICO is now closed. Thank you to everyone participating. Come check us out at UnifiedSociety.org
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I was looking at the discord chat through the ICO website and noticed something important. I locked my wallet after i got my coins Friday and apparently that is why my coins were not staked.

MAKE SURE YOUR WALLET IS UNLOCKED  if you want to stake your coins. The Mining hammers should be green.
Were getting down to the finish here. only 1.25M #USDEX left. https://ico.unifiedsociety.org/
The end is near!! We are down to 1.7M #USDEX avaialble in our sale. Hurry before it's over: https://ico.unifiedsociety.org/
Just over 2M #USDEX left for the ICO. Its going fast with our expanding reach. https://ico.unifiedsociety.org/
We are now down to 2.4 Million #USDEX left for for purchase. Get in now, while you still can! https://ico.unifiedsociety.org/
Pages:
Jump to: