Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [USDEX/USX] Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 19. (Read 32423 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Guys,

Please do remember your Math Classes.
USDE was worth 0 at YOBIT thx to this great team.

Now theyve done a magic 10x1 swap for the ICO but:

10 X 0 = ?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the total supply?  Will tokens not purchased be burned if you don't reach the goal?  Interested in participating to help get this on some exchanges.

Total supply is 232M.
Devs have discussed what their intentions are with the coins during the growth of USDEX in the Discord Channel such as an ICO, Bounties, possible Burning, etc..
I provided the link to our Discord a couple posts above.
Activity: 30
What is the total supply?  Will tokens not purchased be burned if you don't reach the goal?  Interested in participating to help get this on some exchanges.
Activity: 17
USDEX ICO

http://unifiedsociety.org/ico/

The aim of this ICO is to raise 9 BTC in order to list USDEX on 2 exchanges and to develop social media campaigns in order to promote USDEX.

For more information please join our discord group  https://discord.gg/ybvbjF
Activity: 42
So there is nowhere to actually buy this at the moment?  I was going to buy on yobit but I see it is the old version which can no longer be swapped.

USDE on Yobit is the old coin and running on the old and now unsupported Blockchain.
No more swaps are being made for it to the new USDEX.

ICO should be starting this week once the platform is live, secure, and stable.
Join our Discord Chat for real time updates on everything USDEX: https://discord.gg/dhhe3sM
Most discussions are made daily in Discord including the Devs who are very active!
Activity: 30
So there is nowhere to actually buy this at the moment?  I was going to buy on yobit but I see it is the old version which can no longer be swapped.
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
There was a problem with my wallet, when I click on the settings, the wallet stops working

What do you mean "stops working"? Freeze up? Crash?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
There was a problem with my wallet, when I click on the settings, the wallet stops working

Try to remove the wallet, and then install it again, it helped me. I, too, have long been tormented by this matter.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
copper member
I correctly understood that USDEX this is an alternative coin and a wallet? How is this related to bitcoin?

Yes, the USDEx is an absolutely independent cryptocurrency with its own blockchain and its own a wallet.

So i guess the team really did work for something more independent over just becoming just an anonymous cryptocurrency huh. Guess i will give this a try. I tried all others with their own blockchain and i could see that i am profiting. I will add this to my list.

The project is definitely worth the attention and further observation. I myself think about investing, I really like the idea of the project and the approach to its work of developers.
Activity: 63
I correctly understood that USDEX this is an alternative coin and a wallet? How is this related to bitcoin?

Yes, the USDEx is an absolutely independent cryptocurrency with its own blockchain and its own a wallet.

So i guess the team really did work for something more independent over just becoming just an anonymous cryptocurrency huh. Guess i will give this a try. I tried all others with their own blockchain and i could see that i am profiting. I will add this to my list.
Activity: 17
Batalo, please visit unifiedsociety.org , the roadmap and whitepaper are on the site
Activity: 63
Merit: 15
I guess i did not notice this during the early 2014. But at least the team is making their own upgrade. I did not see any white paper or road map?. Is that still on process or i just failed to see any links?
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Got a look at your website and it looks interesting idea and the project looks promising.. also I will be waiting for your Whitepaper to know the technical aspects of it...
What technology will you use in order to heighten the security? I think it should be specified

The network itself will be more secure with the current tech and the removal of "man-in-the-middle" type attacks. There will be a straight dialog between chains without the need for an intermediary.
Activity: 126
What technology will you use in order to heighten the security? I think it should be specified
Activity: 3
This looks pretty exciting, Looks like its building a following fast, will be keeping an eye on this project! This will end up being on many exchanges in 2018.
Crypto currency itself already has a great unifying potential, and universal crypto currency - even more so. Probably, one of the limiting factors of growth now is just a large number of different crypto-currencies, with which it is necessary to conduct exchange manipulations. Therefore, I wish good luck to your project! However, I would like more details, but in simple words. I have not yet understood how this works or will work. I'm still a beginner in this field, so I can not get to the bottom of it.  Grin

We simply want to unite the various cryptocurrencies though our Cross Chain Technology network. Starting with USDEX and the most popular coins and then expanding to include more and more coins.
Hello! Where can I find conditions for the mining of coins USDE-X?

Please come to one of our social media channels, there are plenty of users mining USDEX and would be able to help you get going with your equipment.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: