Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW - page 7. (Read 20740 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Hello admin, I know your hardcap is 4500 BTC, But I want to know how much did you raise in private sale and presale in total, and what is the hardcap for public sale, which is held in August . Thanks  Huh Huh Huh

Read their white paper and website, believe they are raising about 20 mill in total for the private and public sale, team is committing to 4 years of vesting period for the project
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello admin, I know your hardcap is 4500 BTC, But I want to know how much did you raise in private sale and presale in total, and what is the hardcap for public sale, which is held in August . Thanks  Huh Huh Huh
Usechain Presale ongoing now🔥
https://www.leekico.com/#/projects/detail?id=107

Good news for investor is presale sucessfull, It is sold out and receive 5000 ETH for Usechain, with a high minimum investment required but sold out so quickly, Good signal  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Iam very happy
Activity: 29
According to the market report: 57.43% of the blockchain projects only have ideas, 20.54% are in the process of MVP, 9.86% has beta now, and 9.05% has alpha, 1.76% has a complete product and 1.35% has Dapp. What will Usechain become like?
Activity: 38
Activity: 19
In the above link, "The protocol ensures that the identity off-chain remain anonymous and privately secured, only the address will be mapped on the blockchain."
So, off-chain identify is also priavte ?
haha, I think I understand now, the on-chain address helps the the realization of off-chain identity private and protected.
Yes exactly
So you see there are many ways in real life to lose your identity to hackers, therefore we must do our best in this project to prevent identity theft to prevent drug trafficking to secure the real identities of real people.
Yes, security is the key. lol
Well, I think the off-chain identity is not 100% private; otherwise, how could KYC be down
Well in the mirror identity protocol, KYC is done through a third-party certification agency that is specialized in these sort of things.
We will definitely have privacy and confidentiality agreements with the agency to ensure the security of peoples’ identities.
Activity: 25
In the above link, "The protocol ensures that the identity off-chain remain anonymous and privately secured, only the address will be mapped on the blockchain."
haha, I think I understand now, the on-chain address helps the the realization of off-chain identity private and protected.
Yes exactly
So you see there are many ways in real life to lose your identity to hackers, therefore we must do our best in this project to prevent identity theft to prevent drug trafficking to secure the real identities of real people.
Yes, security is the key. lol
Well, I think the off-chain identity is not 100% private; otherwise, how could KYC be down
Activity: 14
Yes exactly
Activity: 22
Well I don’t know. It depends on what the real users have done to their identities. For example, they might have given their identities to hackers through Equifax or other credit card services.
Activity: 30
So, through mapping, I know that the on-chain identity will be anonymous, how about the off-chain identity?
Well that’s for the real users to take care of.
Activity: 22
So, through mapping, I know that the on-chain identity will be anonymous, how about the off-chain identity?
Good potential.
Hopefully Usechain hit hardcap
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I believe it is a very nice project! A rather interesting activity, seamless idea.  Good luck.
I also liked the project due to its interesting and unique idea.I think user identification is the right direction that developers have chosen.Personally, I am set to a positive final result and of course I will follow the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
>> USECHAIN <<

Core Team

Advisors

Dear Valpromise Team
Aiodex is the trading platform for innovative ideas and solutions based on blockchain. On Aiodex is showing an underground race to get top 10. We want you to be among them. As we know your coin is very potential, in the near future it will achieve great success. Let us a chance to help you to gain that success. Come and show us and everyone in the crypto world know the value and strength of your community. And you will not regret joining. “Two heads better than one!”.
Let’s come and make some noise on Aiodex at ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5c0f101aaad360dc4757f0
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://[Suspicious link removed]/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
i see token metrics for pre-sale on leekico, there is only 5k ETH cap, or there is also another platform with it's own cap like tokeneed or westart, tokenfoundry etc. ?
And could you clarify how much money is already raised and what is the hard cap of whole token sale event? Thank you.

We are only doing pre-sale on LEEKICO, however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing, and our public sale will start in August.

We reached our soft cap of 1350 BTC a long time ago, but I do not know the precise amount that has been raised as of right now. Our hard cap is 4500 BTC -- if it isn't reached, all the unsold tokens will be destroyed.
ok, got it. And what minimal/maximum amount for pre-sale on leekico and directly from the team? what is the difference?

The minimum contribution on LEEKICO is 30 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. What do you mean by directly from the team?

"however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing"

i mean this you answer, or i misunderstood you? We now can buy tokens on leekico or directly from the team if it is a large investment, right?

Yes, you can buy through private sale if the investment is more than 100 ETH. Please contact [email protected] if you have further questions about private sale.

For the private sale, what is Usechain discount rate and will there be a lock up period to prevent dumping once tokens hit exchanges?

Will leave it here for you and for those who are interested in this issue too. Cheers bro!

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
i see token metrics for pre-sale on leekico, there is only 5k ETH cap, or there is also another platform with it's own cap like tokeneed or westart, tokenfoundry etc. ?
And could you clarify how much money is already raised and what is the hard cap of whole token sale event? Thank you.

We are only doing pre-sale on LEEKICO, however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing, and our public sale will start in August.

We reached our soft cap of 1350 BTC a long time ago, but I do not know the precise amount that has been raised as of right now. Our hard cap is 4500 BTC -- if it isn't reached, all the unsold tokens will be destroyed.
ok, got it. And what minimal/maximum amount for pre-sale on leekico and directly from the team? what is the difference?

The minimum contribution on LEEKICO is 30 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. What do you mean by directly from the team?

i mean this you answer, or i misunderstood you? We now can buy tokens on leekico or directly from the team if it is a large investment, right?

Yes, you can buy through private sale if the investment is more than 100 ETH. Please contact [email protected] if you have further questions about private sale.
Finally we sorted it out, thanx for clarification. btw the pre-sale on leek ico is going well on my mind, that was a really good idea.
Activity: 70
Hello, guys!
Could you tell me please, who is responsible for marketing in your project or simply PM me?
Thank you

For the private sale, what is Usechain discount rate and will there be a lock up period to prevent dumping once tokens hit exchanges?
Usechain will use blockchain technology to better society and improve business functions. Their team is very professional with great experience in the blockchain and fintech world.

Yeah, I agree, looking from the website and white paper, Usechain team is very professional and knowledgeable in the fintech and blockchain world
Pages:
Jump to: