Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW - page 10. (Read 20740 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
This project looks nice. But can someone tell me the final price for one token? Because i can not find it nowhere. I even can not open WhitePaper - it just does not work! Please, tell somebody it to developers, because this is really bad for the project.
Also, what about exchanges? I hope that soon we will see some, because i want to buy more tokens. Thanks.

The price for our public sale will be 1 ETH = 75000 UST. What issue do you have opening the whitepaper? Are you going through usechain.net? I just checked and it works fine on my computer.

We are connecting with a number of exchanges and will be listed in mid August.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
This project looks nice. But can someone tell me the final price for one token? Because i can not find it nowhere. I even can not open WhitePaper - it just does not work! Please, tell somebody it to developers, because this is really bad for the project.
Also, what about exchanges? I hope that soon we will see some, because i want to buy more tokens. Thanks.
#USECHAIN
when will we receive airdrop token to binded wallet address?

You can PM me on Bitcointalk or @Usechain_Air on Telegram with your email if you haven’t got them yet.
how does this project compare to others in the similar field?

Many people have compared Usechain with GXS and Ontology, but the comparison is superficial. GXS is focused on the transmission of identity information and not the empowerment of identity accounts like Usechain. The mining mechanism of GXS is similar to that of Xunlei as a way to share resources, while Usechain’ s main purpose is to conduct real transactions in a peer-to-peer network. Ontology is more toward the Dapp side and in terms of implementation will have issues in term of global scaling, as they are using NEO platform which is known to be non-scalable.

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
see the website that I read is very interesting I will join here
Activity: 118
#USECHAIN
I have submitted the final sheet to the technique group,I  think in a few days you will receive
#USECHAIN
yes,rules have been decided,and will announce the details Smiley
thank you for your promption:)
#USECHAIN
when will we receive airdrop token to binded wallet address?
Activity: 25
how does this project compare to others in the similar field?
#USECHAIN
Hi admin, still i havent received my airdrop please help me..
#USECHAIN
Hello, who is your point of contact regarding investments? In the past my group has finalized private-pre sale deals over at the likes of Wanchain, Zilliqa, Quarkchain, and Ededchain and are looking to bring large funds to an exciting new project

Hello, please contact [email protected] about private sale details. We would love to work with you!
#USECHAIN
When will tokens be listed for sale, exchange among others?

Public sale will start early August, and we will land on exchanges mid-August.
Activity: 27
I believe that this plan is rather a lucrative investment at the present time!  Good luck all!
#USECHAIN
Hello, who is your point of contact regarding investments? In the past my group has finalized private-pre sale deals over at the likes of Wanchain, Zilliqa, Quarkchain, and Ededchain and are looking to bring large funds to an exciting new project
#USECHAIN
When will tokens be listed for sale, exchange among others?
#USECHAIN
JRR's investments always get listed on binance
#USECHAIN
could you please email to [email protected] we contact by mail,thank you ~
#USECHAIN
welcome,friends :)check the pinned message to get more information about Usechain ~
#USECHAIN
Private sale or crowdsale?
Thought private sale is over?

Right now is private sale period.  Public sale will be in August.

Will there be a significant in price difference between private sale and public sale, if so, how much? when in August is the public crowdsale?

There is a slightly discounted rate for private sale because the purchase volume is greater, but it is not significant. The public sale will start early August.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
#USECHAIN
There is nothing mentioned about ico in your main page why?

They just closed their private sale, check back in August for the public crowdsale, more info should be posted on their website and telegram
Pages:
Jump to: