Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW - page 8. (Read 20740 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Usechain Presale ongoing now🔥
Go check it out on👉 https://www.leekico.com/#/projects/detail?id=107

Thanks for the info, what is the price of presale and what was the price of private sale? How much is Usechain trying to raise for their total crowdsale?
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Recently i have been following this project bit by bit and i have come to understand that Usechain is superb. Aside the fact that this platform will help to ameliorate and serve as a standard in the blockchain industry, it will also help to provide support for the adoption of the blockchain technology into our daily lives by generating a unique value and extensively support various transactions at a reduced charged fee with faster confirmations. Usechain got the best admin who is fast to respond to any kind of messages drop in the telegram group.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Usechain will use blockchain technology to better society and improve business functions. Their team is very professional with great experience in the blockchain and fintech world.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
i see token metrics for pre-sale on leekico, there is only 5k ETH cap, or there is also another platform with it's own cap like tokeneed or westart, tokenfoundry etc. ?
And could you clarify how much money is already raised and what is the hard cap of whole token sale event? Thank you.

We are only doing pre-sale on LEEKICO, however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing, and our public sale will start in August.

We reached our soft cap of 1350 BTC a long time ago, but I do not know the precise amount that has been raised as of right now. Our hard cap is 4500 BTC -- if it isn't reached, all the unsold tokens will be destroyed.
ok, got it. And what minimal/maximum amount for pre-sale on leekico and directly from the team? what is the difference?

The minimum contribution on LEEKICO is 30 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. What do you mean by directly from the team?

"however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing"

i mean this you answer, or i misunderstood you? We now can buy tokens on leekico or directly from the team if it is a large investment, right?

Yes, you can buy through private sale if the investment is more than 100 ETH. Please contact [email protected] if you have further questions about private sale.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
i see token metrics for pre-sale on leekico, there is only 5k ETH cap, or there is also another platform with it's own cap like tokeneed or westart, tokenfoundry etc. ?
And could you clarify how much money is already raised and what is the hard cap of whole token sale event? Thank you.

We are only doing pre-sale on LEEKICO, however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing, and our public sale will start in August.

We reached our soft cap of 1350 BTC a long time ago, but I do not know the precise amount that has been raised as of right now. Our hard cap is 4500 BTC -- if it isn't reached, all the unsold tokens will be destroyed.
ok, got it. And what minimal/maximum amount for pre-sale on leekico and directly from the team? what is the difference?

The minimum contribution on LEEKICO is 30 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. What do you mean by directly from the team?

"however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing"

i mean this you answer, or i misunderstood you? We now can buy tokens on leekico or directly from the team if it is a large investment, right?

Activity: 1
Dear Usechain Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b54aef73043002ef26604fe
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
I can not find, what was the price durig ICO? Can somebody help me please. ALso i think this is good project and i want to buy some tokens UST to my portfolio, but i can not find any exchanges! I can not fing UST even at Idex market. Do somebody now what is the situation with exchanges in this project? Thank you.
(p.s. hope, roadmap is still relevant?)

Usechain pre-sale will start on July 25th! it was launched on https://www.leekico.com/#/projects/detail?id=107, also updated on website www.usechain.net

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
I hope that the team will be able to realize all their ideas. After all, the results of the team will depend on the value of the token and my profit from investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I believe this idea is very good and nice! Engaging business, very well vision, informed idea!

Very well rounded and professional team with great experience in blockchain and fintech world, they are going to make use of blockchain tech to better society and improve business functions
I can not find, what was the price durig ICO? Can somebody help me please. ALso i think this is good project and i want to buy some tokens UST to my portfolio, but i can not find any exchanges! I can not fing UST even at Idex market. Do somebody now what is the situation with exchanges in this project? Thank you.

Its not listed on exchanges yet, you can register for white list for the public crowdsale in August on usechain website, best of luck
i think that UseChain team need to change the website due to that template already is a well known one, especially among scam ico's, of course i understand that it is only pics and text and doesn't matter for the project in general, but due to bad associations with that template of the website people could not invest....

There is nothing wrong with their website and template, graphics is excellent, they are trying to build a powerful infrastructure where dapps can be built on top of Usechain!

To build dapps is always good because in order to prove themselves they need to do the same thing after the ICO. Many companies are failing to develop the apps after they raise money also because owners are very greedy.

Usechain team at least committed to a four year plan vesting period of 10% showing their passion and commitment to making this a long term successful project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
i think that UseChain team need to change the website due to that template already is a well known one, especially among scam ico's, of course i understand that it is only pics and text and doesn't matter for the project in general, but due to bad associations with that template of the website people could not invest....

There is nothing wrong with their website and template, graphics is excellent, they are trying to build a powerful infrastructure where dapps can be built on top of Usechain!

To build dapps is always good because in order to prove themselves they need to do the same thing after the ICO. Many companies are failing to develop the apps after they raise money also because owners are very greedy.

We haven’t listed on exchanges or started our public sale yet. The public sale will be in August and the price will be 1 ETH = 75000 UST. We will list on exchanges mid August!
Pages:
Jump to: