Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 101. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I haven't seen a single poster claiming their order has shipped today.

Am I missing something?

Mine shipped yesterday.

What number were you?
Activity: 681

Am I missing something?

Mine shipped yesterday.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Am I missing something?

Orders #20x and #35x have not shipped yet. Though there is still time to ship today.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
40GH/s and 70w per board!? Wow.

That means a full 16-board set should be able to do 640 GH/s at 1120w.

I have a 1250w power supply. I hope thats good enough

Maybe I'll aim for 37.5 GH/s per board and hopefully around 1000w

I'm pretty sure you can't run that much through 2x 6pin connectors.

If the power supply is a single rail design, why not? If not, maybe I can figure out a way to add more connectors. Or do we risk blowing out the M-board?

What is the max speed that could reasonably be overclocked to with a 16-board setup?

6-pin pci-e is rated at 150w per line, but in reality it can handle significantly more based on the cable thickness. i would say between 2 connectors, 500-700w would be safe with a good PSU. (dont know if the m-board has limits though)

with all 16 cards, i doubt 40GH could be reached on each card due to heat density. 35GH would be more realistic, and at that speed it would probably require 45w per card.
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

Am I missing something?

Yeah,  all but you canceled. Smiley jk
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Am I missing something?
Activity: 518

Good point!  But you could spread those 16 H boards across two M boards.

Ugh, I had an extra M board on order but I canceled it. The M board kit is $1300 with just 1 H board so it really isn't worth it.

I'm on the verge of canceling my order. Bitfury from megabigbpower is showing the worst ROI right now, when compared to BitBurner, HashFast, and KNC, especially if a 16-board kit can only do 500 GH/s or so. It needs to be able to do 600 GH/s and arrive in the next week to justify it's $8k cost.

I know that the chips are actually capable of doing 800 GH/s as my BitBurner with half the chips can do 400GH/s. The power regulator and cooling issues will limit it though, as for the fact there are only 2 6pin connectors. I'm guessing those two connectors limits it to 600w maybe?

I cancelled my extra m-board as well. You could just hook extra power to the m-board but I have a feeling it doesn't work that way.
Activity: 681

Ugh, I had an extra M board on order but I canceled it. The M board kit is $1300 with just 1 H board so it really isn't worth it.

I'm on the verge of canceling my order. Bitfury from megabigbpower is showing the worst ROI right now, when compared to BitBurner, HashFast, and KNC, especially if a 16-board kit can only do 500 GH/s or so. It needs to be able to do 600 GH/s and arrive in the next week to justify it's $8k cost.

I know that the chips are actually capable of doing 800 GH/s as my BitBurner with half the chips can do 400GH/s. The power regulator and cooling issues will limit it though, as for the fact there are only 2 6pin connectors. I'm guessing those two connectors limits it to 600w maybe?

ATX PSUs generally are designed to provide 150W per 6+2-pin plug, so actually using more than 300W per M-board could be a problem.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!

If the power supply is a single rail design, why not? If not, maybe I can figure out a way to add more connectors. Or do we risk blowing out the M-board?

What is the max speed that could reasonably be overclocked to with a 16-board setup?

I dont think 40Gh/s use 70W power but maybe less than that.

ps: anymore news on orders ship out today?

I'm going by goxed's post where he said he could get 41 GH/s drawing maybe 70w. It makes sense since I have Bitburner Fury setup that also uses Bitfury chips. I'm able to overclock each 16-chip board to about 49-50GH/s which draws about 100w. So 70w at 40GH/s seems accurate.
Activity: 518

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

I dont think 40Gh/s use 70W power but maybe less than that.

ps: anymore news on orders ship out today?

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
For those of you still waiting for August order kits refunds for late delivery, I just got email from Kat, saying that Dave plans to do refunds by the end of the month.  I'm assuming it is end of this month. 

Order#149 - "August" Starter kit

Thanks,
af_newbie

End of the month? I'm struggling to understand how distributing 1.25 BTC across 32 orders is requiring months of work. SebastianJu refunded 100's of customers in one day. Come on Dave, just send the payments.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
With KnC's November batch at $5k for 550 GH/s, there needs to be a significant price drop for the next batch of these.

Not many KnC Jupiter's are actually doing 550Gh/s.. I have two and they are doing 512Gh/s and 524Gh/s at best... I can't get them to run any faster. I would say $5k for 500Gh/s though.... The H-boards must come down in price for anyone with a brain to buy them.
Activity: 177
Merit: 101
Thanks for the info!

I don't get why sending my coins takes so long.

For those of you still waiting for August order kits refunds for late delivery, I just got email from Kat, saying that Dave plans to do refunds by the end of the month.  I'm assuming it is end of this month. 

Order#149 - "August" Starter kit

Thanks,
af_newbie
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
With KnC's November batch at $5k for 550 GH/s, there needs to be a significant price drop for the next batch of these.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
We are down to a single document in order to bring cc processing back - the risk manager of Stripe owes us a letter stating the reason for shutting our account.  The reason they gave to me was the same as everyone else - Bitcoin businesses are considered too risky.  All she has to do is simply explain this simple fact and make it clear that I didn't blow the account or commit fraud, and we are done.

Instead we get promises but no letter.

BTW we got the same letter from Dwolla - so I'll be removing the Dwolla payment option from the site.

Don't expect banks to love Bitcoin...

Dave,

Any chance I can get my August kit "mining payment" this week? I'm in the second batch of those payments.

Thanks,
af_newbie
Pages:
Jump to: