Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 108. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
By now I've sent all the BTC payouts to those starter kit holdouts that gave us a payment address.  

I sent my address but did not receive a payment. I'll send it again right now.
I also sent a email to Dave now, hope we get our payment soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
I'm confused.  You're going to ship V2 H cards but not V3 M boards?  V2 H cards work in V1 M boards?

-  I have an August Starter with a V1 M board and 2 V1 H cards.

-  I have orders for an October Starter Kit and 7 H boards.

What will you be shipping me and when?  There are so many versions of M and V boards! 

my understanding is that there are 3 revisions of M-board:
V1: no PCI-E connectors, V1 H-boards
V2: PCI-E connectors, uses V1 H-boards
V3: not seen yet, but will use the V2 H-boards

H-boards:
V1: basic august design. will ship in october as well for returning customers who appear to be "filling" their kits
V2: october design, compatible only with V3 M-boards, has adjustable voltage.

october kits will almost certainly be the V3M and V2H devices paired together. h-board-only purchases will be as V1H cards

Thanks!  But I still wonder how they'll handle orders that are split up?  I have 6 different orders... 1 Starter and 6 individual orders for H boards.  I hope they send only V2 boards.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Dave,

Please cancel my orders for h-boards #882 (6 boards) and #824 (24 boards).

At this difficulty progression, I feel that these boards are just too expensive to justify this purchase.

I have elected to receive a store credit for my Aug kit, but it looks like I won't be needing it so please send my Aug kit payment to 1CorsCrBEcbncfnR7BVKadUZbHP7xNZCjJ.

If price of the h-boards does change, I'd be very much interested in buying them.

They are excellent product and your handling of the sales has been excellent.

Thanks,
af_newbie

If you guys have a refund request it won't get processed if you post something here in the forum.  Please send all pertinent info to sales@ and/or [email protected]

Thanks Dave.  Just I have just sent email to accounts/sales and Yvonne.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
By now I've sent all the BTC payouts to those starter kit holdouts that gave us a payment address.  

I sent my address but did not receive a payment. I'll send it again right now.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I'm confused.  You're going to ship V2 H cards but not V3 M boards?  V2 H cards work in V1 M boards?

What will you be shipping me and when?  There are so many versions of M and V boards! 

my understanding is that there are 3 revisions of M-board:
V1: no PCI-E connectors, V1 H-boards
V2: PCI-E connectors, uses V1 H-boards
V3: not seen yet, but will use the V2 H-boards

H-boards:
V1: basic august design. will ship in october as well for returning customers who appear to be "filling" their kits
V2: october design, compatible only with V3 M-boards, has adjustable voltage.

october kits will almost certainly be the V3M and V2H devices paired together. h-board-only purchases will be as V1H cards
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hi folks - I have V1/V2 H-cards coming in early next week, so those H-card-only orders will ship sooner than the newer kits.  

There are still some hitches getting my CC processing going.  They are waiting for a letter from Stripe's risk manager, who is dragging her feet.  In addition, the underwriter wants a copy of my EIN docs which I need to request from our government...which is shut down at the moment...This is an unfortunate reversal from their earlier position in which they waived the need for this document.

Still hoping to get CC orders paid before they start to get delayed.  If you have the ability to pay using BTC or another alternative like bank transfer, you can convert your payment method - just email [email protected].

Kit order holders - we still have a few days to sort this out before you must consider this too.

If you've ordered both kit(s) *and* H-cards in the same order, we are going to assume you want all new-style hardware.  If this is not what you want, please let us know by emailing [email protected].

Most refunds are also processed, *except* for the larger BTC refunds, which I'll get more BTC from Tytus for.

All the best,
Dave

EDIT: forgot to mention - reels are coming very soon - expecting this week, or early next!

@DAVE I still haven't received my late aug. payments. I've thought I should be emailed first before I sent you the address, if that's the case i haven't received an email yet? or should I just email the address to you.
Thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I can confirm buzzdave did reimburse me for lost august delivery days.  Thank you sir.

On the other hand my 4 - hboard order issue is still in limbo Smiley.

Dave, if you have something we can work out, please do let me know.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja.
Activity: 784
Glow Stick Dance!

vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Dave,

Please cancel my orders for h-boards #882 (6 boards) and #824 (24 boards).

At this difficulty progression, I feel that these boards are just too expensive to justify this purchase.

I have elected to receive a store credit for my Aug kit, but it looks like I won't be needing it so please send my Aug kit payment to 1CorsCrBEcbncfnR7BVKadUZbHP7xNZCjJ.

If price of the h-boards does change, I'd be very much interested in buying them.

They are excellent product and your handling of the sales has been excellent.

Thanks,
af_newbie

If you guys have a refund request it won't get processed if you post something here in the forum.  Please send all pertinent info to sales@ and/or [email protected]
vip
@Buzzdave - No changes to the locations of the M-boards (V3) mounting holes, correct?

I'd ask Tytus about this
vip
Hi folks - I have V1/V2 H-cards coming in early next week, so those H-card-only orders will ship sooner than the newer kits.  

There are still some hitches getting my CC processing going.  They are waiting for a letter from Stripe's risk manager, who is dragging her feet.  In addition, the underwriter wants a copy of my EIN docs which I need to request from our government...which is shut down at the moment...This is an unfortunate reversal from their earlier position in which they waived the need for this document.

Still hoping to get CC orders paid before they start to get delayed.  If you have the ability to pay using BTC or another alternative like bank transfer, you can convert your payment method - just email [email protected].

Kit order holders - we still have a few days to sort this out before you must consider this too.

If you've ordered both kit(s) *and* H-cards in the same order, we are going to assume you want all new-style hardware.  If this is not what you want, please let us know by emailing [email protected].

Most refunds are also processed, *except* for the larger BTC refunds, which I'll get more BTC from Tytus for.

All the best,
Dave

EDIT: forgot to mention - reels are coming very soon - expecting this week, or early next!
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Dilemma. They have a number of people who have ordered H cards for Oct. Delivery that want to pay by Credit Card. So, these people have ordered but not paid. If they lower the price and charge these people the price they ordered at they risk alienating them. On the other hand, if they charge these people a new KnC adjusted price, they risk alienating the people who have Oct orders that already paid for them. If they charge everyone the same price and then lower the price a week later, they risk alienating everyone. If they don't lower their price, they risk losing sales. But, since their unit price is lower than KnC's they are, in my opinion, justified in charging a higher per Gh/s price than KnC. I know i can't afford KnC's rigs even if they are half the price of a H board on a per Gh/s price.

I don't envy Dave the decissions that he has to make. I do feel that he has been fair to us so far and i feel he will continue to be so. He just isn't in an easy position at the moment.

I will be upset if there comes a time that we can't get H boards for V1 & V2 MBs, at least before i fill mine out.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Dave -

Makes sense not coming out with new kits.  But what about cards?  I can't be the only one who would jump at filling out my 25 GH/s kit with some reasonably priced cards.
Yes - I know there are 15 left on the site at $500, but those are not reasonably priced.  I know you have to make a profit, but I have to believe there is some middle ground on the pricing.

+1

im sure there are many of us with only 1 or 2 card systems, itching to fill them up. However, I would not pay more than:

Nov 1 delivery: $350
Nov 16 delivery: $275
Dec 1 delivery: $200
Dec 16 delivery: $150

considering that the boards are quite simple (4-layer PCB, 16 chips, and a few components for power conversion), it should not be difficult to produce them. I've mentioned before that i would be especially interested in colored PCB versions (black, red, blue, etc) to liven up the system

C'mon colors?  Your pricing is right but your dates are wrong.  Move them up by one month.
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
I've mentioned before that i would be especially interested in coloured PCBversions (black, red, blue, etc) to liven up the system

You can have any colour as long as it's green Wink

spiccioli

phooey! I like rainbows  Grin 

c'mon, even black would be really cool, more then basic 1990's green
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
I've mentioned before that i would be especially interested in coloured PCBversions (black, red, blue, etc) to liven up the system

You can have any colour as long as it's green Wink

spiccioli
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
Dave -

Makes sense not coming out with new kits.  But what about cards?  I can't be the only one who would jump at filling out my 25 GH/s kit with some reasonably priced cards.
Yes - I know there are 15 left on the site at $500, but those are not reasonably priced.  I know you have to make a profit, but I have to believe there is some middle ground on the pricing.

+1

im sure there are many of us with only 1 or 2 card systems, itching to fill them up. However, I would not pay more than:

Nov 1 delivery: $350
Nov 16 delivery: $275
Dec 1 delivery: $200
Dec 16 delivery: $150

considering that the boards are quite simple (4-layer PCB, 16 chips, and a few components for power conversion), it should not be difficult to produce them. I've mentioned before that i would be especially interested in coloured PCBversions (black, red, blue, etc) to liven up the system
legendary
Activity: 1593
Dave -

Activity: 420
Now that knc is shipping, have you guys figured out pricing for November?  Well there be specific discounts from previous customers, as with ASICminer USB miners?

read post #2952 at end of post.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Now that knc is shipping, have you guys figured out pricing for November?  Well there be specific discounts from previous customers, as with ASICminer USB miners?
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
New H-boards (called V2.2) work only with the new M-boards (V3).

Dave, will you still be selling old style H-boards in the future?

Jared had just posted the BTC credit/payment that the 36 starter kit owners will receive, right before this forum got hacked.  It seems there are no objections, so the amount will be rounded up to 1.25 BTC.  Those of you who already chose store credit get 2.25 BTC worth at whatever USD price BitPay is quoting.

Has anyone received their late starter kit payment/refund yet?

Jump to: