Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UTC] University of Texas Coin - a coin for students - page 5. (Read 17771 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Shitcoin Maximalist
Is this thread funny on purpose? Parody? Satire?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think we are stuck at block 1615... Undecided
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can we rename this ComedyCoin instead?

Activity: 9
Can someone please pretend you are explaining this shit to your grandparents so I can understand

I am not a computer person And everyone keeps explaining mining like I know what this shit is

chill bro, i like the idea. having coins for universities is a good idea. i'm sure their are people with knowledge who would be interested. are you at the university? their might be crypto people their who would want to collaborate.
Activity: 238
vovan115
                                 No synchronization - addnode? rpc -?
Can everyone please type what they typed in the console to get mining to start working Because my display is messed up so I want to make sure I typed in the right thing because I just have to trust that it's working

setgenerate true

in the debug window console
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Can someone please pretend you are explaining this shit to your grandparents so I can understand

I am not a computer person And everyone keeps explaining mining like I know what this shit is
Will someone fucking help me

This is just my test coin I am making coins that will get much more popular than this I just need to learn how to fucking do this shit

Please help me so we can go somewhere with this instead of just being another shit coin without purpose
don't get connections,,  first unlucky with graincoin,,  now unlucky with utc,,

How do you know if you are or are not getting connections HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Meep
don't get connections,,  first unlucky with graincoin,,  now unlucky with utc,,
Can someone please make this make sense There has to be something you guys are forgetting to tell me because you think I know what I am doing
Can everyone please type what they typed in the console to get mining to start working Because my display is messed up so I want to make sure I typed in the right thing because I just have to trust that it's working
Does anyone know specs yet? Like how many coins come out in a block?

30UTC per block

Thank you How long does each block take to mine?
Activity: 165

30UTC per block
Mining using a wallet Or not using a wallet It makes no difference I have no idea how any of it works and I have never even seen anyone do it
In case it has not been clear I do not know how to mine I have never mined any coin ever in my life Not today Not ever

I have no idea what to do I need help because my coin developer abandoned me and now the guy that set up the node just left And everyone I ask to helps me assumes I know what I am doing But I would not need help if I knew what I was doing
gen=1 in the config file will mine with the wallet

i sent one UTC over to you

this 6min wait between posts is killing me, im off to bed

Was is a config file?
Merit: 0
gen=1 in the config file will mine with the wallet

i sent one UTC over to you

this 6min wait between posts is killing me, im off to bed
Pages: