Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [UTC] University of Texas Coin - a coin for students - page 9. (Read 17771 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
As soon as mining starts working this coin is going to explode It's like a powder keg at this point All it needs is a little spark
Well this sure is...specific

And it would work if we could get a node
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well this sure is...specific
1000 views... lol we need to get this working
.1 Bitcoins to whoever creates a node first or explains it so simply that I can do it myself
Holy shit I should do this for my school.

lol... if you have the coin(BTC), it's not too late. Alot of people here can clone you a coin in a day. Cheesy

Yeah this website it full of people that make coins for no reason So getting paid is a better reason than usual
Does this help? This is info from the coin that this coin is based on
00000c4782d13f093d5135f3579b1b9e1bcb14b1763f46c9db269de4e0248c49 is the Genesis Block Hash. Goes in BOTH files above.

4674a0af6bf5e5cc97108ddb9aefa6513ba6f25474943b0a97caed7107872796 is the Merkel Root. Goes in chainparams.cpp.

Yeah I was kinda hoping to spark that I wanted to use devcoins model originally though so that a portion of the coin could go to the school
Who's the creator of this coin? Do you know what coin they cloned it from? The developer you hired to make this might be your best bet right now to get it off the ground.

Cloned from this coin
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=sha256_altcoin_cloning_guide&s[]=clone&s[]=fun&s[]=profit

I didn't hire him yet... He did this for fun then offered to do it for payment and I told him I would just pay him to make this coin better So that is just what I am waiting on now
Activity: 165

lol... if you have the coin(BTC), it's not too late. Alot of people here can clone you a coin in a day. Cheesy
Activity: 16
Activity: 43
Who's the creator of this coin? Do you know what coin they cloned it from? The developer you hired to make this might be your best bet right now to get it off the ground.
It's already got 1000 views almost just imagine if it worked

That's all we can do at this point.

Well yeah but hopefully someone that understands what a node is can figure this out

If you want this to be a University of Texas thing, maybe get in touch with some compsci people there and get some help from them. Make it a school effort instead of trying to mine work from strangers here.

Sorry it's Christmas break I'll figure it out myself soon I honestly just thought one other person had to download the wallet then we would be good to go

Well yeah but hopefully someone that understands what a node is can figure this out

If you want this to be a University of Texas thing, maybe get in touch with some compsci people there and get some help from them. Make it a school effort instead of trying to mine work from strangers here.

Activity: 128
is this like the 50th coin created today?
Pages:
Jump to: