Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 21. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Mmm,looks good..oh wait, now is JULY 2018! And what we have ? - Yes! Nothing!
No push notifications , no full mobile device support
No Transaction history logging,no desktop notifications,no SMS notifications
No Legally binding contracts , no Voting and ballot box contracts,no Notary services ,no Multi-person escrow contracts,no Family trust,no Money manager,no Corporate stock,
no virtual democracy ,now CROWDFUNDING, no timesharing,no time-locked vault, no multisignature escrow
Hard work you said ? In March,In April,In May,In June! SCAM

I agree with you,but give them time,as long as they are communicating with community and there is someone working on the project,its not dead project/scam.I am heavily invested,as you are probably. Let's wait and see how they will perform after release of Rocket.

As long as they are trying to promote the project publicly there is no point in giving up. Of course everyone here needs patience but what else do you expect by now? We all learned that building these things takes time.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Mmm,looks good..oh wait, now is JULY 2018! And what we have ? - Yes! Nothing!
No push notifications , no full mobile device support
No Transaction history logging,no desktop notifications,no SMS notifications
No Legally binding contracts , no Voting and ballot box contracts,no Notary services ,no Multi-person escrow contracts,no Family trust,no Money manager,no Corporate stock,
no virtual democracy ,now CROWDFUNDING, no timesharing,no time-locked vault, no multisignature escrow
Hard work you said ? In March,In April,In May,In June! SCAM

Who sells below the price of ICO? That's right - Vanbex. A company that is engaged in fraud. Please never trust this pamp and dump company. Save your money with you!
Dont use this platform(If it exists at all), because all that is is empty promises.

The overall market sentiment right now is down. However the sentiment of the market, will never affect what we strive to do at Etherparty. Our goal is to bring user friendly smart contract creation to the masses. Our working product Rocket, is launching next week, it will cater to clients interested in creating their own crowdfund.

In other news, we have had a couple of our clients demo Rocket, and their feedback has been very positive!

As a mentioned before, we have lots of clients lined up to use it, so the demand and application of FUEL token will only be increasing. We're also getting a lot of interest and exposure in the Chinese market, as we are currently attending several conferences there.

1) I do not believe you. Next week you will say that the launch is in the next week.
2) Even if there really are 6 projects ready to be launched, they could already buy FUEL ( for -70% from ICO), this does not affect the price now.
3) You collected millions of dollars from people to make empty promises. -70% drop from ICO is not a joke. I know hundreds of projects that despite the overall market drop, remain in profit .
And yes, if you considered your project to be undervalued, you would have already bought out the tokens. But you do not do this, which means that you do not trust yourself.

I really do not like these positive comments after bad (in the topic). Do you buy public opinion? After all, there can not be a positive attitude when the team delays the launch 3 times, rewrites the roadmap and absolutely does not follow the plan. This indicates fraud.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Good evening, DEV's. I suppose it's a great project! Cognitive website, excellence business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The ETHERPARTY project has been more active in recent market activities. This is a good phenomenon and I hope the project team will make further efforts.
Activity: 151
Etherparty’s tour in China, has officially kicked off with our first conference in Wuzhen! At Wuzhen, an unprecedented amount of attendees, were interested in learning about Etherparty. There were also many projects, that were keen on using Etherparty for multiple applications. CEO Kevin Hobbs, also took centre stage at the conference, to introduce Etherparty and Rocket!

http://i66.tinypic.com/11t51c6.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/1588ebt.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/2v31y10.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/2h4masj.jpg
Activity: 47
Hi .
I wish the plan luck! Percipient job, a very detailed and profitable website!
Who sells below the price of ICO? That's right - Vanbex. A company that is engaged in fraud. Please never trust this pamp and dump company. Save your money with you!
Dont use this platform(If it exists at all), because all that is is empty promises.

The overall market sentiment right now is down. However the sentiment of the market, will never affect what we strive to do at Etherparty. Our goal is to bring user friendly smart contract creation to the masses. Our working product Rocket, is launching next week, it will cater to clients interested in creating their own crowdfund.

In other news, we have had a couple of our clients demo Rocket, and their feedback has been very positive!

As a mentioned before, we have lots of clients lined up to use it, so the demand and application of FUEL token will only be increasing. We're also getting a lot of interest and exposure in the Chinese market, as we are currently attending several conferences there.
Activity: 22
I wish the project success!
Excellent logo, clear-cut logo!  Good luck all!
Following this project since January, i was a bit disappointed when Rocket didn't come out in spring,hopefully we can see it in next few days.

No offense but you really need to work on your marketing.People in crypto never even heard about etherparty. Project is great,with great team you just need (much)better marketing

Rocket is production ready, the final step is to make the big announcement next week.

Our team has planned a strong marketing campaign for Etherparty and Rocket. Having a working product, is a quintessential part of marketing. Once Rocket is launched, Etherparty will have a usable product that we can market to the masses.

A week ago you said that start this week. Now again something happened, and you again delaying. As you had to prove, you can not be trusted. It is a great pity that I believed in you and invested my honestly earned money.
I understand that in general the market is falling, but there are projects that are growing, or they are maintaining stability. You did not do anything for a year, except for empty promises. I foresee that after the "release" something will go wrong again, FUEL will go down, investors will be deceived. Welcome, its Vanbex !

I can say without a doubt, that Etherparty is growing. With the upcoming Rocket release next week, and 6 verified clients ready to use it, this is only the tip of the iceberg for us.

$ 0.100000 -71.67% from ICO pretty good Growing.
Following this project since January, i was a bit disappointed when Rocket didn't come out in spring,hopefully we can see it in next few days.

No offense but you really need to work on your marketing.People in crypto never even heard about etherparty. Project is great,with great team you just need (much)better marketing

Rocket is production ready, the final step is to make the big announcement next week.

Our team has planned a strong marketing campaign for Etherparty and Rocket. Having a working product, is a quintessential part of marketing. Once Rocket is launched, Etherparty will have a usable product that we can market to the masses.

A week ago you said that start this week. Now again something happened, and you again delaying. As you had to prove, you can not be trusted. It is a great pity that I believed in you and invested my honestly earned money.
I understand that in general the market is falling, but there are projects that are growing, or they are maintaining stability. You did not do anything for a year, except for empty promises. I foresee that after the "release" something will go wrong again, FUEL will go down, investors will be deceived. Welcome, its Vanbex !

I can say without a doubt, that Etherparty is growing. With the upcoming Rocket release next week, and 6 verified clients ready to use it, this is only the tip of the iceberg for us.
Fuel is just what u use to create the Ico tokens. That’s all it it’s. Then the Ico would sell those tokens to marker with Btc/eth
Essentially , EP will recoup all the fuels sold during Ico back to the platform so eventually there is 1 billion supply in the system

Our products are all transacted and purchased with FUEL tokens. For example, to use Rocket, clients must buy 50k USD worth of FUEL. The FUEL tokens are then made as a payment to Etherparty. The FUEL tokens paid to us, are held in a separate reserve wallet. The tokens which will be frozen and held in there for an indefinite period of time.

Hence, every time Rocket is purchased by clients, the circulating supply of FUEL shrinks.

Activity: 28
The plan will be useful.
Impeccable approach, consistent project!  Good luck fellows.

"The team wanted to ensure that Rocket was ready for launch"
You can not be trusted. 3 times delayed the launch. I think this week, you too, as usual, right? Who can you teach something, if you are not able to support your product and repel investors?
It's easy to collect a bunch of money on an ICO, and do nothing afterwards.
Only talk about hard work, all year.

Rocket is already live, and we're already running demos on it. We've also made sales calls to verified clients.

The final step is announcing the release of Rocket. We moved that to next week, because of the Canadian holiday on Monday.  We require the full support of the team for the huge PR launch. Therefore, it's optimal to launch next week, when the entire team is available.
"The team wanted to ensure that Rocket was ready for launch"
You can not be trusted. 3 times delayed the launch. I think this week, you too, as usual, right? Who can you teach something, if you are not able to support your product and repel investors?
It's easy to collect a bunch of money on an ICO, and do nothing afterwards.
Only talk about hard work, all year.
FUEL may be a good coin that is worth holding in the middle and long waiting for a project to develop, but all of this requires patience and time.
Are you joking? Smiley almost a year since ico, price fell almost 2 times, the team makes shitposting on Twitter. 3 times delay run of the project. never trust vanbex and all what they are connected. Dump shitcoin. There is a lot of good crypto projects, not a scam like Etherparty, you can go there.

Scam? just bc you dont like the project you called it scam, May the Fuel be with you man!

in my opinion this project promised something else as developed. I had the impression, they are going for the market of individuals and not writing smart contracts to make an ICO. There are plenty of this kind of service around.

Rocket actually caters to individuals. Rocket is much more than a smart contract writing platform. With Rocket's user friendly interface, clients will also be able to monitor their crowdfund. We also help our clients with marketing and organizing their crowdfund.
But you should help yourself with marketing and organizing. How can you help to other people? Hmm.. I know, you can teach them how to make shitposting in Twitter  and doing nothing with their product after ICO,  pretty sure..

We already have 6 verified clients waiting to use Rocket on launch, and many more leads.

The team wanted to ensure that Rocket was ready for launch. After the launch of Rocket, the marketing team will be conducting strong a marketing campaign. Having a working product, increases the potency of the marketing efforts.
FUEL may be a good coin that is worth holding in the middle and long waiting for a project to develop, but all of this requires patience and time.
Are you joking? Smiley almost a year since ico, price fell almost 2 times, the team makes shitposting on Twitter. 3 times delay run of the project. never trust vanbex and all what they are connected. Dump shitcoin. There is a lot of good crypto projects, not a scam like Etherparty, you can go there.

Scam? just bc you dont like the project you called it scam, May the Fuel be with you man!

in my opinion this project promised something else as developed. I had the impression, they are going for the market of individuals and not writing smart contracts to make an ICO. There are plenty of this kind of service around.

Rocket actually caters to individuals. Rocket is much more than a smart contract writing platform. With Rocket's user friendly interface, clients will also be able to monitor their crowdfund. We also help our clients with marketing and organizing their crowdfund.
But you should help yourself with marketing and organizing. How can you help to other people? Hmm.. I know, you can teach them how to make shitposting in Twitter  and doing nothing with their product after ICO,  pretty sure..
Pages:
Jump to: