Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 25. (Read 323499 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Fuel do not need propaganda to moon, offering end to end solution for ICO is enough reason for it to moon after rocket release
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
There is still a few weeks to release the first product Rocket from Etherpaty. Let's quietly look forward to it. I believe it will be a good product.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
The ETHERPARTY project has been working for a long time and is still a beta version, with no landing products. It is a small disappointment for investors.

Rocket, Etherparty's crowdfund and ICO building platform will be available by the end of June! The team is working very hard on it.

End of june? Source? Last AMA they said May-June.

I work for Etherparty. If every goes according to plan, Rocket will be launched at the end of June.

you work for Etherparty? is there a sneek peek of what projects will be launch on Rocket platform by the end of June? What is the criteria for choosing that projects will rockets launch?

Yes I do. I can't disclose which projects will be launched on the Rocket platform. However, I can confirm that we do have several clients waiting in line from our partner company, Vanbex.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Etherparty has harvested hundreds of reliable solutions at the consensus conference, many of which are expected to be raised on the Rocket platform.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I think this is a successful project, as the team is constantly working on improving this project.
Activity: 119
Good project to invest in Cool
Activity: 114
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
You either invest in fuel knowing what it is or just dont invest. Simple as that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The project of Etherparty is just awesome. The team of Etherparty is also fantastic. This there any mobile app for Etherparty?  And what is the price for per token?
Price per token is about 5-6 cents, market fluctuates, but the team behind the project is very dedicated and passionate about building something to better society, New York City wants to become a pioneer in the blockchain industry. We hope to build the same in Vancouver!
Activity: 56
The project of Etherparty is just awesome. The team of Etherparty is also fantastic. This there any mobile app for Etherparty?  And what is the price for per token?
Activity: 406
ETHERPARTY coins are worth holding in the medium and long term. When RSK comes out, it will bring them up together.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I heard that Rocket will be released at the end of June. Is there a confirmed date yet? -
"No confirmed date yet, but stay tuned! We are working diligently to get the product to market as fast as we can without sacrificing security or the ease of use.", lol.
 According to the promises you should have started the project back in March, liars.Delaying again.Maybe July,August? Or October? Or maybe never? Another deception again. It was fatal mistake to invest in it.
I do not advise to trust the team of Vanbex in the future. Lisa Cheng was such a good promo for this liars,unfortunately.
Good game,well played!
Activity: 406
I strongly believe that ETHERPARTY has the opportunity to become a value coin

What are the advantages of the Etherparty project that make you confident? I don't think there will be any major breakthroughs in the FUEL token.
Activity: 129
oh shit, event triggers?  api events?  oh that is so neat.  can't wait to see if it is easy or hard as a developer to make use of the contracts (and events) that etherparty is going to have.  way easier to keep track of old contracts if you don't have to keep checking them.
everyone using etherparty should also check out aura they are creating a token platform called youstocks
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.420

Please don't spam here. Have some respect.

it is not spam I am bringing everyone together for cross pollination I have also told a lot of people using aura and minds.com about etherparty

here is what I am planning we can all benefit from cross pollination

also I figure I will share what I have planned and have been sharing on social media here for everyone so they can follow the same model

so there are a few different things happening I just mentioned prospectors gold pgl and the minds.com and how both of them can be used in order to fund tokens on the aura platform so what we will do is we will all do that as well as use aura to buy each others tokens and then we will all do airdrops and everything just so that we can all get our tokens as distributed as possible within the social media communities we all have or are in then now people on bitcointalk here in the aura thread can get involved if they want also

so first funding tokens and distribution which can go in either order but will be an alternative to icos on the platform and will make the icos work better because people will see other things happening then once we are funding each others tokens we can begin making tokens on other platforms for example there is something just like youstock called tokenlab and it is on its own blockchain called expanse but they will probably launch after aura then there is something called etherparty and they are changing their name and launching an app next month that is just like youstock called rocket so we can all start making tokens on these platforms and the ability for our coins to get you into another platform will make our coins more valuable on each platform and will generally create cross pollination and boost the economy

then we can start going on platforms like steemit and bitshares and we can fund steemit accounts and create assets on the bitshares platform and begin cross trading on those platforms and using the steemit blockchain in our favor and we can start creating stockpiles of silver which is only about $0.50 cents per gram and create currencies that are backed by real commodities which will make it more real than the united states dollar and that will boost the entire community as these currencies will become stores of value and could go above the price of the material they are backed by and can be bought by people who have already created tokens on the platform

then we can start using mirror trading bots for stocks and foreign currency exchanging and we can all just do whatever we want while robots make money for us and we should all also begin funding bot development at that point also

Activity: 289
The Etherpaert project still has some potential for development. FUEL still deserves to hold some positions to wait for the growth of the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
everyone using etherparty should also check out aura they are creating a token platform called youstocks

Please don't spam here. Have some respect.
Activity: 322
What's positive about the ETHERPARTY project recently? The FUEL price trend in these two days is obviously stronger than the general encryption currency.
Activity: 42
The FUEL token serves as a method of validating the user’s interactions with Etherparty and will allow users to buy, execute, or barter for other smart contracts in the platform. In the future, FUEL will serve as access for smart contracts on multiple blockchains, integrating these disparate blockchains into one unified view within the Etherparty platform
Pages:
Jump to: