Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 24. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
awesome

Rocket 🚀by Etherparty is nearly here!
We are gearing up for launch! Check this blog post for never before seen screenshots and details on the product.

https://blog.etherparty.com/rocket-by-etherparty-is-nearly-here-59de736c888d

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
I'm confused. Etherparty just posted something about adding our name to a 'wait list' to be the first to find out when rocket launched? Does that mean we aren't getting a release date, but will be notified via email AFTER it is already launched? Please clarify.

Hey there! You will be notified immediately via email, once Rocket is launched.

And the price per fuel, as per the most recent AMA, will be sold on the platform for the highest market price which was .43 each?

Yes, at whatever was the highest traded market price.

Great, then we're still good. Thanks for the clarifications. Holding.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
I'm confused. Etherparty just posted something about adding our name to a 'wait list' to be the first to find out when rocket launched? Does that mean we aren't getting a release date, but will be notified via email AFTER it is already launched? Please clarify.

And the price per fuel, as per the most recent AMA, will be sold on the platform for the highest market price which was .43 each?

Yes, at whatever was the highest traded market price.
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Rocket 🚀by Etherparty is nearly here!
We are gearing up for launch! Check this blog post for never before seen screenshots and details on the product.

https://blog.etherparty.com/rocket-by-etherparty-is-nearly-here-59de736c888d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Fuel do not need propaganda to moon, offering end to end solution for ICO is enough reason for it to moon after rocket release

when top notch quality ICOs runs on Fuel/Etherparty platform, there will be hype and the value of the network
will auto market itself

Expecting so because we don't see any ICO launched under this platform but going to launch it very soon. Platform is completely in developing stages so many companies will start implementing their ICO in ether party blockchain.

no company success overnight, Etherparty parent company has been around for a while, their experience in blockchain tech going to help translate to better success for the launch of Rockets
If our investment project is not on the stock exchange, what is our investment for?
For making money. It's so easy to raise money, postpone the deadline (x3), dump the course. Strategy of rats . I urge you not to invest in this team, never.

This might be the case with other scam coins but Etherparty is a legit project, go to their website, watch interviews, etc...all their projects are legit!
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Fuel do not need propaganda to moon, offering end to end solution for ICO is enough reason for it to moon after rocket release

when top notch quality ICOs runs on Fuel/Etherparty platform, there will be hype and the value of the network
will auto market itself

Expecting so because we don't see any ICO launched under this platform but going to launch it very soon. Platform is completely in developing stages so many companies will start implementing their ICO in ether party blockchain.
There is still a few weeks to release the first product Rocket from Etherpaty. Let's quietly look forward to it. I believe it will be a good product.

Thank you for your support!

Etherparty has an excellent record of blockchain technology company, the team
is legit and dedicated,
looking forward for the launch of ICOs on Rockets n rebranding of Etherparty

will auto market itself
There is still a few weeks to release the first product Rocket from Etherpaty. Let's quietly look forward to it. I believe it will be a good product.

Thank you for your support!
I don't know, they haven't gotten the results they expected, and the team is really working hard, but it is definitely kinda shady that it is not even in the stockmarket, so really I don't know, I can't focus that much on this project.

Etherparty is listed on exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, HitBTC, and ACX. These are Cryptocurrency exchanges. Not quite sure what you been by, "it's not even in the Stockmarket." No cryptocurrency coin is listed on the Stockmarket with the exception of Bitcoin and Ethereum futures.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Let's look forward to Etherparty updating our white paper and roadmap and looking forward to a new great development.
Activity: 56
I don't know, they haven't gotten the results they expected, and the team is really working hard, but it is definitely kinda shady that it is not even in the stockmarket, so really I don't know, I can't focus that much on this project.
🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 COMING THIS SPRING ☀️ LOL.  It's already summer, at least the name should have been changed.  Grin  Grin  Grin

Summer starts on June 21st.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 COMING THIS SPRING ☀️ LOL.  It's already summer, at least the name should have been changed.  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
If our investment project is not on the stock exchange, what is our investment for?
For making money. It's so easy to raise money, postpone the deadline (x3), dump the course. Strategy of rats . I urge you not to invest in this team, never.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I think this is a successful project, as the team is constantly working on improving this project.

Yes, the etherparty team has been working hard, but the result is not very good. Looking forward to a qualitative leap in FUEL
Pages:
Jump to: