Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 54. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Guys can i buy etherpart? Cant seem to trade on jaxx for somereason it wont shapeshift. Any ideas?

you can buy FUEL on binance exchange

Link for anyone who needs Cheesy https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=FUEL_BTC

and if you want.. use my referral code: 11259258  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Guys can i buy etherpart? Cant seem to trade on jaxx for somereason it wont shapeshift. Any ideas?

Link for anyone who needs Cheesy https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=FUEL_BTC

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

i want to know when will.

Wtf man how can you be so ignorant. When the there will be someone willing to pay more than $1 per FUEL. No one can tell you when exactly that happens, this is simple free market economy. Team is doing their job, making partnerships, testing beta. No one promised you a returns of x10 before the mainnet launch. Have a patience, be humble and hold your tokens.

thats also my words. they are doing good and well funded. one day you will profit from their hard work.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Wtf man how can you be so ignorant. When the there will be someone willing to pay more than $1 per FUEL. No one can tell you when exactly that happens, this is simple free market economy. Team is doing their job, making partnerships, testing beta. No one promised you a returns of x10 before the mainnet launch. Have a patience, be humble and hold your tokens.
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
HealthSpace and Etherparty Join Forces to Grow Blockchain Efforts

More news about the partnership with HealthSpace focusing on Etherparty

http://web.healthspace.com/

Read more here:

https://medium.com/etherparty/healthspace-and-etherparty-join-forces-to-grow-blockchain-efforts-802de421627f

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Can FUEL become worth MORE than 1$ each? Since the platform will sell for 1$ a piece..

yes, $1 minimum or current market price, whichever is higher.
Can FUEL become worth MORE than 1$ each? Since the platform will sell for 1$ a piece..

yes, $1 minimum or current market price, whichever is higher.
Activity: 308
Has anyone been successful in moving the tokens from MEW to Binance so far?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 212
Reserving indonesian translation if needed.
Thank you Smiley

BUY FUEL ITS GOOD COIN AND REACH 1$ SOON....  , AND ALSO BUT LESS SUPPLY COIN LIKE ERY, BIP,COAL ,DOT, LBTC, MNM, PASL,
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
PR and business development team in EP is quite strong, EP gets more attention nowadays, we just need more whales to realize the advantages of FUEL. FUEL is powerful, it will be top 20 coin.
HealthSpace Data Systems Ltd. Announces Blockchain Innovations in their niche expertise with new Partner Etherparty Smart Contract Inc.

HealthSpace will collaborate with Etherparty, a company in the Vanbex group of companies that is focused on providing an easy-to-use smart contract creation tool and,
in particular, running Initial Coin Offerings (ICO). The company believes that this is part of the implementation of blockchain technology. This would allow for the
additional generation of revenue through the new technology by extracting value at the transaction level.

Etherparty’s suite of services and smart contract technology will help accelerate the development and production of the blockchain technology for HealthSpace’s specific
use cases which they are already leaders in.

For more check out our blog:

https://medium.com/etherparty/healthspace-data-systems-ltd-22432c148912

Etherparty Adds More Talent To The Team

We are excited to announce that as part of our latest growth strategy, we have attracted some top talent to join our team!
We would like to welcome Ted Bouskill as the new Director of Engineering, and Erynn Tomlinson as Director of Product Development.
Both are established professionals in the technology industry and have joined Etherparty effective immediately.
We asked each a few questions to introduce them to the community.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/etherparty/etherparty-ads-more-talent-to-the-team-c9be836db721

Etherparty is not party at all. It is close to depression for us early investors. Cash grab and now full bags of worthless tokens.. I hope things will change

I'm sure you crying about the price is really going to help. If you were half of a decent trader you would see this as a huge opportunity to get as much cheap tokens are you can.
Activity: 95
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
Etherparty is not party at all. It is close to depression for us early investors. Cash grab and now full bags of worthless tokens.. I hope things will change
Guys, why does etherparty website says that tokens are sold exclusively on the platform? What did I just buy at binance then ?
You bought etherpary fuel tokens. Eventually all exchange tokens will end up back in the hands of the etherparty platform. They will be selling FUEL for $1 each on the platform when it is released. But yes you can also still buy them on binance / other exchanges.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Other projects have pumped insanely but fuel is still undervalued and below ico price, please do more hard work on market cap management. We are not donators to tolerate lose money. Thanks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Guys, why does etherparty website says that tokens are sold exclusively on the platform? What did I just buy at binance then ?
Pages:
Jump to: