Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 56. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
FUEL has been on Binance for a while now.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Binance is listing FUEL, good sign, hope for more large exchanges, like bittrex and poloniex.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
 ICOs now which can show a real product,working will survive now...the days of promises from wannabies is over....massive gains instantly from the pumper ICOs are dead ...EP gonna be in class of its own setting the bar for all that want to follow..
I have bought FUEL 59000 token and i dont know when FUEL rise up? 2020 or 2021? Now price is going down and down. I bought0.35$, Now 0.035$ Sad , when will be 1$? after my old age? sorry i m pushing you for increasing in price fuel,

You're not pushing, it's understandable. Current problem is the huge amount of unsold coins and NOT ENOUGH DEMAND, so let's keep bagholding...

The hodl is strong with this one, mmmmm Cheesy

My FUEL is locked away waiting patiently...
I have bought FUEL 59000 token and i dont know when FUEL rise up? 2020 or 2021? Now price is going down and down. I bought0.35$, Now 0.035$ Sad , when will be 1$? after my old age? sorry i m pushing you for increasing in price fuel,

You're not pushing, it's understandable. Current problem is the huge amount of unsold coins and NOT ENOUGH DEMAND, so let's keep bagholding...

The hodl is strong with this one, mmmmm Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I am hearing for the first time now that selling FUEL for $1 or higher from EP themselves is in question. Can anyone confirm?
Activity: 212
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Activity: 419
Merit: 101
when can I make a smart contract on etherparty page and which URL excatly?

URL will be disclosed at launch, launch should be sometime in Q1 2018.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
when can I make a smart contract on etherparty page and which URL excatly?
Is there any mechanism in place to ensure that the contracts created on the platform will be 100% secure? Will EP implement some contract security check protocol?

We will have a 3 layer approach. First there will be 3rd party audit, then automatic testing before contract launch on the platform, then continuous monitoring of contract state.

We have used Zeppelin Solutions in the past who are well known in the space for our sale contracts.
Activity: 378
Is there any mechanism in place to ensure that the contracts created on the platform will be 100% secure? Will EP implement some contract security check protocol?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Is the Etherparty worth looking forward to, and investors are still confident?. The price of FUEL is not fit to be seen, break badly. Hey, is the project team doing a bit of action, please give investors a little faith? Smiley

As I'm one of those who investors in Etherparty project I would like to see Etherparty price recover its value asap and this will achieve when the Etherparty platform release. I hope this happen in sooner time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Is the Etherparty worth looking forward to, and investors are still confident?. The price of FUEL is not fit to be seen, break badly. Hey, is the project team doing a bit of action, please give investors a little faith? Smiley
Our Developers running the first Vanbex Academy event in Vancouver today.
Event was sold out.  Smiley

Activity: 79
Binance is a great exchange but a coin is all selling for almost no purchases, which happens to be much lower than the ICO.  What happened to the coin.
Activity: 41
Wish to make Russian translation. Write to me in PM
Fuel is cheating to all, and collecting money,  ,,, RIGHT TIME TO INVEST IN BEST CRYPTO OR BEST COIN : RIGHT TIME TO INVEST IN BEST CRYPTO?
Buy Ethereum token like Ethereum , FUEL, DOGECOIN, Ripple, Coss,monetha, KICK, LIFE, FUN coin..... These all token go higher and higher..,,, ….
Some Mining Token very old since 2014 which jumped to sky in 2018 which are world coin, Florin coin, Quark, Quantum, Pink coin, Megacoin, Prime coin. BUY 2014 MINING COIN ALSO

It's like some crazy trader's subconsciousness gets broadcasted on bitcointalk.
Pages:
Jump to: