Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 57. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
when big exchange?

Binance is not big exchange ? i don't think so . my favorite exchange market right now.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
when big exchange?
Activity: 406
So Etherparty recently listed on Binance, did DCC help with that - e.g. networking/paperwork?
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
the reason of the price at the begining is clear , hope FUEL will run smoothly after hit binance.

i think this quality project will also get listed on bittrex and / or polo.

ohh yea bittrex for sure. Stock up on your FUEL now because when that happens you won't be able to get them cheap anymore. I personally don't use polo anymore because they never credited me my bitcoin cash after that hardfork a few months ago.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
the reason of the price at the begining is clear , hope FUEL will run smoothly after hit binance.

i think this quality project will also get listed on bittrex and / or polo.
Activity: 356
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This looks really promising. Does anyone know of any news/announcements coming in the few days/weeks?
Activity: 182
Why are people selling so much lower than ICO price? Is something fundamentally wrong with the project now? just being curious
We need ETHERPARTY functionally product as soon as possible even before adding fuel to exchange

LOL... what?... yea ok.. yea ok im going to bed cya all in a few months.
Activity: 48
just bought 30 000 FUEL , was it a good move? Tongue
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
YAY. But I'm going to continue to HODL. We know it's going to only go up from here especially as we get closer to the release of the platform.

Its correct the Fuel price will increase when Etherparty team release etherparty the platform. by the way it's very awesome that the fuel listed at more exchanges.
Activity: 280
I’m looking at $.067 for FUEL price on EtherDelta.  Is there no volume, or did it really go up 100% in the last 24 hours?
Activity: 490
 i think FUEL team is working hard ,alrady hit Binance . i think dev dont save your words ,should active in community .
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Fuel Contributor Update

We recently conducted an investigation following a tip from one of our FUEL contributors. The company discovered
that this contributor had been a victim of a MyEtherWallet phishing scam giving away control of his wallet private keys.

Our developer traced the corresponding transaction hash, which showed that the phisher created addresses for the
purposes of washing the FUEL, then moved it to be traded on the Etherdelta exchange.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/fuel-contributor-warning-a2ff6af29de

Jeez that sucks, but in the end I take it as good news. 1.35M FUEL is absolutely nothing compared to its total supply. Once that disappears the price is going to jump to standard finally. Kudos to the team for the transparency. Excited for the Binance listing, great job guys!  Smiley
YAY. But I'm going to continue to HODL. We know it's going to only go up from here especially as we get closer to the release of the platform.
Activity: 59
Activity: 182
FUEL list on new exchange Binance

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=FUEL_BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 59
Activity: 41
Happy to find your project. I think I will use it for my personal needs as well I would be happy to have some FUEL.

Let me ask is there any comparison of your project with Aragon? Do you make something that is close to each other?
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Fuel Contributor Update

We recently conducted an investigation following a tip from one of our FUEL contributors. The company discovered
that this contributor had been a victim of a MyEtherWallet phishing scam giving away control of his wallet private keys.

Our developer traced the corresponding transaction hash, which showed that the phisher created addresses for the
purposes of washing the FUEL, then moved it to be traded on the Etherdelta exchange.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/fuel-contributor-warning-a2ff6af29de

Pages:
Jump to: