Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 36. (Read 17027 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/vanig-20842 🔥 . Congratulations!
That's really amazing. That's mean people and another research sites really like this concept. That's why rating has been increased. Congratulations Vanig Team.
Wow, A big congratulations to the Vanig team but I’m having a hard time accessing the above link to checkout the ratings. I will try it out later today again.

Basically Vanig got 4.26 out of 5 which is one of the highest ratings on the ICO Holder website. Great score for a great project, the reception from crypto experts has been excellent so far.
Exactly, while running ICO I seen 1st time rating has increased. That's really amazing and this is happened because of teams hardwork.

My only issue with that site is the score that they have given Vanig for 'Activity' it's bringing down their whole overall score, IMO the team is doing fantastic in that regards.

Haven't been following their activity level though so I can't really tell if the score is a fair one or not. But I believe the score is still subject to change and can be edited if need be.

I checked out the site and it looks like it's based on web hits, such as their 'Alexa' ranking and social media channel interactions, still disappointed that they were given such a low score.

Yeah, Vanig rating should have gone up. But we should not trust 100% on such ratings and can't be considered for making investmen decisions. I mean such ratings should be backed by own research and if we like the project then Investe.

Yup. I agree we should not just trust them ratings. Maybe they are paid for doing so. Doing your own research is still the best in these things. Anyway I really like the project. Let's not wish anything bad for them. Smiley They are very transparent with what they are doing. Smiley
I doubt there is a legit ico review that doesn't accepting paid for good or top ratings. We are not new with this kind of activity and here in cryptocurrency everything is about money secondly is technology this is only my personal opinion don't take it seriously. If you make your own research after looking into this reviews is a good practice before deciding. I give emphasis to the reviews like in vanig because it was undervalued in ratings, but a highly recommended ico.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Have learnt to moderate myself, checking for news and any updates on Vanig was starting to mess up my routine. Have found that the Vanig team are great at what they do and over time good news always comes👍
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/vanig-20842 🔥 . Congratulations!
That's really amazing. That's mean people and another research sites really like this concept. That's why rating has been increased. Congratulations Vanig Team.
Wow, A big congratulations to the Vanig team but I’m having a hard time accessing the above link to checkout the ratings. I will try it out later today again.

Basically Vanig got 4.26 out of 5 which is one of the highest ratings on the ICO Holder website. Great score for a great project, the reception from crypto experts has been excellent so far.
Exactly, while running ICO I seen 1st time rating has increased. That's really amazing and this is happened because of teams hardwork.

My only issue with that site is the score that they have given Vanig for 'Activity' it's bringing down their whole overall score, IMO the team is doing fantastic in that regards.

Yes their overall activity on social media for an ICO is one of the best I’ve seen, their Telegram channel is constantly busy and it has thousands of members.

I am honestly constantly checking if they have any updated on the Alibaba talks. I hope something solid works out as that would be one great step forward.

Haha, I also check every day if there are new news. But the team is currently on a big promotion tour in Asia, so maybe they have little time for new blog entries

Despite of this busyness, Telegram group admins answer any users' questions just immediately. The icoholder mark for activity should be higher I think.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Yes their overall activity on social media for an ICO is one of the best I’ve seen, their Telegram channel is constantly busy and it has thousands of members.

I am honestly constantly checking if they have any updated on the Alibaba talks. I hope something solid works out as that would be one great step forward.

Haha, I also check every day if there are new news. But the team is currently on a big promotion tour in Asia, so maybe they have little time for new blog entries
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Haven't been following their activity level though so I can't really tell if the score is a fair one or not. But I believe the score is still subject to change and can be edited if need be.

I checked out the site and it looks like it's based on web hits, such as their 'Alexa' ranking and social media channel interactions, still disappointed that they were given such a low score.

Yeah, Vanig rating should have gone up. But we should not trust 100% on such ratings and can't be considered for making investmen decisions. I mean such ratings should be backed by own research and if we like the project then Investe.

Yup. I agree we should not just trust them ratings. Maybe they are paid for doing so. Doing your own research is still the best in these things. Anyway I really like the project. Let's not wish anything bad for them. Smiley They are very transparent with what they are doing. Smiley
Activity: 392

But Don't know why they given less score to Activity. But I am happy to see overall rating is good. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

What was the previous rating? Do you think it is important to have such rating? I mean I know it is better than having a bad rating because then people researching would feel skeptical other than that do any of you guys use the sites to make an investment.

For a quick overview such rating sites are good. I checked the ICO Holder rating and can not understand why Vanig got such a bad rating in the Activity sector (3.08). In my opinion they are very active in all Social media channels. I don't know how they can be more active.
Why 3.08? Vanig is deserve more than that. They are really much active on social medias and telegram. Vanig team have to contact that rating site who they given less rating.

Bare in mind this was June 3rd when this was done, their algorithm goes against their number of posts etc so guess they've just been a lot more active recently
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

What was the previous rating? Do you think it is important to have such rating? I mean I know it is better than having a bad rating because then people researching would feel skeptical other than that do any of you guys use the sites to make an investment.

For a quick overview such rating sites are good. I checked the ICO Holder rating and can not understand why Vanig got such a bad rating in the Activity sector (3.08). In my opinion they are very active in all Social media channels. I don't know how they can be more active.
Why 3.08? Vanig is deserve more than that. They are really much active on social medias and telegram. Vanig team have to contact that rating site who they given less rating.
Activity: 118

I keep checking but sometimes these announcements can take a while especially something that big
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I might be wrong but This looks like just the Ncash, is it far better or are there any differences?

I hadn't heard of NCash before, I'll have to look them up. All I would say is check out the whitepaper to see what how the project will work and what the plans are on the roadmap. They've also had meeting etc with Alibaba affiliates so maybe a huge partnership is waiting in the wings.

I followed Ncash progress one time but seem to have checked them out really long time ago... I think they have almost same concept as Vanig, their reward system as well as their ecosystem is around their token, they deal on retail as well but don't really know what distinguish both projects
Activity: 490

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 238
Looking at the post above and going through Vanigs team, it’s amazing. A great size and with experience in many different areas, quite a few super stars that should really propel the project forward.
Yea,It’s nice to see Vanig have quit a number of experienced team members. I like the transparency of this project and I’m sure they wil propel this project to success with their individual creative ideas.
Activity: 728
think I haven't seen such quick responce from admins in any other big project group. Every question is answered just immediately)
Yes the admins are quick to respond to any questions being ask, likewise their social media channels like telegram etc. you get answers and also there’s an interactive sessions going on.

This is obviously the kind of project I like to participate in where team is readily available and accessible to the community.

Vanig is a great idea in itself but the most wonderful thing about vanig is the team behind it they are very active and trustworthy whenever you want to talk to them they are available. Kudos to them

This is one of the project team i look up to.. Very decisive, passionate about making the project a success and good community support.
Pages:
Jump to: